[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody used camera with raspi? if u have can i use it and watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hd-webcam-c310-gallery.png (126KB, 652x560px) Image search: [Google]
hd-webcam-c310-gallery.png
126KB, 652x560px
anybody used camera with raspi? if u have can i use it and watch the camera from outside lan? (its not possible to port forward)
>>
anyone ??
>>
I've been wondering this aswell, might be some program that broadcasts a usb webcam video
>>
>>57458384
If you can't forward then you can't watch it outside
Alternatively you can try installing Teamviewer or hamachi (dunno if they ported it for linux yet) and use remote desktop.
>>
>>57459112
ill only keep my raspi open for the cam. it can be done i know. without port forward just like teamviewer but is there any software where its built in for use?
>>
I have that camera and a PI, there's a tutorial online how to make a remote controlled webcam, you'll need to give the raspberry pi a static IP, I'm just trying to figure out how to send servo commands from a linux computer to a raspberry pi, the possibilities would be endless
>>
>>57459916
whats the name of the video? by giving static ip what you mean? for port forward? i can't do it. because i have a dynamic ip with maybe a switch in my isp. i want whatever the software it is to use my raspi to make cache to run the cam and broadcast through cloud! :/
>>
>>57459974
http://makezine.com/projects/raspberry-eye-remote-servo-cam/

That's the tutorial, they used a web framework to control the pi, I want to figure out how to use the pi as a server on the internet with a static IP, so that it can be controlled by just another linux computer.
>>
I have used a webcam with the pi (2 and 3).
You cannot have mine and I have no idea about whether you can use the one you may have.
It is rather easy to stream an image, even over the internet.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.