[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on why a private tracker with my real IP exposed is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tpb.jpg (19KB, 275x295px) Image search: [Google]
tpb.jpg
19KB, 275x295px
Redpill me on why a private tracker with my real IP exposed is better than a public tracker with a VPN
>>
It's not. Private trackers are a meme and /g/ falls hook line and sinker for of because it makes them feel special when they are pirating.
>>
>>57458727
>it makes them feel special when they are pirating.

and vpns don't do this?

>here goyim, route all your illegal traffic through our servers, we don't keep logs, we promise!
>>
>>57458752
>Comparing VPNs to muh sekrit club of piracy
Let me guess, you use your time, bandwidth, and electricity to seed for free?
>>
>>57458727
figured about as much
>>
>>57458008
1.PUBLIC trackers OR DHT OR PEX OR LDL WILL expose your IP to ANYONE who finds the torrent online, meaning ANYONE or EVERYONE can see that you are a pirating/illegal downloading piece of seamy crap and can EASILY get EVIDENCE that you pirated the contents of the torrent you are downloading.

2.PRIVATE trackers (have TORRENTS WITH DHT, PEX, LDL CLOSED) have a key that is required so users can connect to the tracker and authenticate in order to get the PEERS/other IPs, MEANING ONLY registered users will see your IP and not EVERYONE.

However copyright orgs might join the private tracker as users and monitor the swarm/IPs BUT if the users start reporting and the staff is SMART they won't be doing it for long!
>>
>>57458793
1. OP clearly states using a VPN.

>implying the staff aren't reporting to the FBI directly
>implying the users (mostly teenagers and millennials) actually care enough to report

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oink%27s_Pink_Palace
It has happened before and it will happen again.
>>
something about socially inept gadflies under the radar

also, get a seedbox faggot
>>
File: 1411825150158.png (156KB, 366x407px) Image search: [Google]
1411825150158.png
156KB, 366x407px
>>57458873
>paying to pirate
>>
>>57458777
>>57458727
people like you is why we can't have nice things - properly seeded public torrents are impossible because of fags in wyoming with dialup and 2 hours of electricity a day
>>
>>57458866
>>implying the staff aren't reporting to the FBI directly
>>implying the users (mostly teenagers and millennials) actually care enough to report
Not on autistic meme trackers like what.cd
>>
>>57458884
never said 'rent a seedbox'
>>
>>57458761
>time
how does seeding take time? you just leave your client open and it seeds dude
>>
>>57458923
>just leave your client open
You've clearly never joined a private tracker and submitted content.
>>
>>57458008
tl;dr stop living in cuckland and piracy is not going to be a problem for you anymore
>>
>>57458008
Private trackers have a way better selection, usually the first to get new torrents, actually have seeders, and have the fastest speeds.
My private tracker allows VPNs aswell so I just use my VPS.
>>
>>57458953
What did you mean by this?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.