[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First of all, sorry if this is the wrong board for this. Hav

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

First of all, sorry if this is the wrong board for this. Have made the same question in some other online support forums, but no answer. I'm desperate

Wordpress problems...

(very) Long story short:
Dumb people that used a plugin wrong, had to make a DB update, but did a lookup instead.

People paid for this 'update'. Need to know what ID was used in the 'lookup' so I can make a manual query with those ID's to update them.

Have tried to look for usable logs in de DB, but that was disabled... could only get the last queries or something.

I've found the access logs, they contain the requests that were made an ajax page that then should have done the query... or something?

Anyway they look like this:

>"POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/1.1" 200 47 "http://www.foobar.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=foobarpage" "Mozilla/5.0 >(Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; Trident/7.0; >Touch; rv:11.0) like Gecko"

Are there any logs for what the POST contained? They will contain an ID that I need...

I'm fucked, my boss will kill me for this

or worse

fire me
>>
>>57457235
What's a lookup ?
Do you mean you fixed the db with a manual query rather than upgrading it ?
If so which id are you talking about ?
>>
>>57458066
I don't know what the plugin does exactly. But when someone gets 'checked in' (by the people with the barcode scanner) the id (the barcode) gets scanned, the plugin should then do a query to get the user ID who registered with that barcode id, and then update some table were 'checked in' or somethings gets flagged IDK

but instead, the dude with the barcode scanner chose the option 'lookup' instead of 'check-in' which scans the barcode, gets the user ID, displays it on screen, and does not update that user to be flagged as 'checked in'

so now I need a history log of the people that got looked up, and then I'll write a short script to query UPDATE their field that says 'checked in'

the plugin is event espresso btw, with the barcode scan addon.

I tried looking for history logs with that plugin, but couldn't find it, I need to know what was in the POST that went to the admin-ajax page for the last 3 days, I know this is propbably impossible, but still trying.... :(
>>
>>57458125
There seems to be a plugin level log file.
If this fails and the db didn't log the lookups i guess you're fucked
>>
Don't know the answer, but I'll give you a bump
>>
tl;dr but here's a bump
>>
Gonna bump because I don't want you to get fired.
>>
>wordpress
have a pity bump
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.