[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was at the library today and found an SD card with a "Multibit"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: btc.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
btc.png
14KB, 500x500px
I was at the library today and found an SD card with a "Multibit" folder in it. I think its bitcoins, but I have no idea how to find how many are in here. Can anyone help? Screenshot incoming
>>
>>57453811

what do?
>>
Paste the autorun.inf
>>
Multibit is a wallet as you'd know in one second if you googled it. Download the wallet and replace the default data folder with the one in your sd card and it should show the content
>>
>>57453854
do this and post results
>>
i tried that but there's this problem
>>
>>57453873

some kind of password, I am guessing

can I not just upload this somewhere to find how much coins I have?
>>
>>57453873
it's encrypted you're fucked

don't worry no one would carry a significant amount of bitcoins on a usb drive anyways
>>
>>57453873
its password protected, good luck brute forcing it. Try checking other files on the card maybe?
>>
>>57453888
>>57453893

FFFFfffuuuuuuuuu

Could be millions m8.
>>
I can crack it for you but I'd need a cut.

I have a bitcoin mining rig array I sometimes use to crack stuff because of the raw amounts of hashes/sec I can pull with it
>>
OP stole bitcoin wallet from somebody
>>
>>57453929
pls stop saying m8, m8
>>
this is stupid, there is no password
>>
>>57453940
>OP stole bitcoin wallet from somebody
This. OP is a poorfag chav.
>>
>>57453970
That is the password you fucking mong. You'll have to get a password-based brute forcer.
>>
>>57453984
Word based, fuck me.
>>
>>57453984
>>57453995

What?

So what if I knew the password, and it was "this is my bitcoin password, faggot", why can't I click "next"?
>>
>>57454016
Because it doesn't match the layout and number of characters that the passkey is.
>>
>>57454016
Formatting isn't correct
>>
why can't I upload this file to somewhere?
>>
>>57454027
>>57454031

how does it know the content of my SD card? i haven't told it anything about it.

this is really confusing.
>>
>>57454078
Jesus christ. How hard are you trying to bait right now. If you're just stupid, you're loading a database that has been encrypted. The drop-down menu "What created these wallet words" gives the program the layout of the encryption phrase.
>>
what did blockchain.info mean by this?
>>
File: 1477938677493.gif (462KB, 260x333px) Image search: [Google]
1477938677493.gif
462KB, 260x333px
Can you send me the files OP? [email protected]
Don't be jewish, its still encrypted.
>>
>>57453936
how many /s?
>>
>>57454016
Click the unlock button on the right first goy.
>>
>>57454196

25 TH/s

Me and a friend went in on it a couple years ago. It takes up a large room.
>>
you faggots are dumb as shit

I just used the Multibit classic (instead of the shitty HD version) and it's currently syncing as I type

thank you and god bless
>>
File: 1405475875810.jpg (49KB, 734x490px) Image search: [Google]
1405475875810.jpg
49KB, 734x490px
>>57454452
Send me some buttcoins later, don't be a bitch mate, you still got it for free.
Sharing is caring.

1EFbG4vcmoYaktrgJP
DxhyvoCK6Kw3NmSj
>>
I am a god damn idiot.

When I was in college I wrote a paper about bitcoin and how it intersects with society both legally and ethically.

At the time they worth $35 dollars approx. I never bought any.

brb an hero'ing
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.