[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry if this is a dumb question up front. Where are you suppose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 810YezTuMWL._SL1500_.jpg (108KB, 643x1500px) Image search: [Google]
810YezTuMWL._SL1500_.jpg
108KB, 643x1500px
Sorry if this is a dumb question up front.

Where are you suppose to put microphones like the Blue Yeti so they don't block the screen but you also don't need to crank the gain up? Do they need to be obnoxiously close to your face.
>>
Well, the first mistake was buying a blue yeti in the first place when you could easily buy a real mic and audio interface etc. for around the same price or not much more and get much better sound quality

>falling for the shit tier overpriced USB mic meme
>>
>>57452847
I wanted ease of use and I don't have anything that accepts xlr.
>>
>podcast mic
>not in your face
Pick one.
>>
>>57453044
I'm thinking a floor stand will solve my problem. Then I can have it in front of my face below eye line and not block my screen.
>>
>>57452828

I can put my yeti on the other side of my keyboard and everyone says I sound fine and clear, even with 0 gain
>>
>>57453204
Do you leave the mic open or use push to talk? My room isn't loud but it's not silent either. Noise from computer and keyboard are the loudest things. Just worried if I have the mic like 3ft away that I'll be picking up too much unwanted noise. Having the mic like 3ft away would be ideal for me and my set up. But I can deal with a floor stand if needed.

I haven't ordered this mic yet also.
>>
>>57452828
Step 1: Don't be retarded and search for a bit
Step 2: ??????
Step 3: WIN
>>
>>57453283
I google these mics and it's almost all garbage info or irreverent.
>>
>>57453320
Okay i'm going to take you through a process that should be normal for anyone.
The stand that comes with a product doesn't put it in the desired position
Are there other stands that CAN put it in a position that is desirable.
Look for stands

Learn to think and use search engines.

https://www.amazon.com/Image%C2%AE-Broadcasting-Studio-Microphone-Stand/dp/B0082918X4
You'll want something like this, not exactly this because it won't work with the yeti.. happy searching ^^
>>
I have mine on the left of my monitor as close as it gets without obstructing my view, facing my direction. I have the gain lower than half and it sounds great. Perhaps it's also room acoustics too though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.