[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sitting in class and semi-bored. Been dabbing a little bit into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (13KB, 730x362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 730x362px
Sitting in class and semi-bored. Been dabbing a little bit into Linux recently and see that everyone else is on it in here. I'm just wondering what is the big deal? Most of the stuff that I'm doing is fully working in Windows. Give me an incentive to learn Linux and not be a Windows fag
>>
>le boogyman nsa spyin on muh surch history an seen muh lowlisand Dick pics
>>
>>57428749
Would you like to run less things? Then run Linux.
>>
>>57428749
Dude, what's the "stuff" you're doing?
>>
>>57428812
I literally just run iTunes and visual studio. Don't see how Linux will allow me to run less, are you talking about system programs that big down the OS?
>>
>>57428851
Now you can't run both of them. See? Less things.
>>
>>57428851
Well, you could use VS Code and use whatever music software that you like.
>>
indeed.com

linux jobs
windows server jobs

know both = best
>>
just give it a try if you are curious, there's no reason for you to switch if you are happy with windows
>>
>>57428851
Upload all your MP3s from iTunes and upload it to Google Play.
>>
>>57428749
> dabbing
* dabbling
>>
>>57428749
Linux is like microbrews, scifi or the theater. If you need someone to convince you to try it, it's not for you.

Linux is for people who think computing is fascinating by itself, and who are excited about the idea of trying different ways of using them.
>>
>>57428749

Linux doesn't turn itself on to phone home in the middle of the night

Linux doesn't make you use an installer to get a program, getting obscure technical programs is easy because you just type "sudo apt-get install ___" and it never fucks up

Linux doesn't have built in intrusive ads (Maybe ubuntu has some ads but they aren't fucking aggressive like the bloated garbage that is the built in windows photo viewer, the microshaft app store, etc...)

the only con is no gay men.
>>
>>57428749
Find your own reason. What works for one, does not work for another. I have issues with privacy, lag, unwanted apps, and idiotic UI design which pushed me away from Windows 10.

I found Ubuntu to be comfy and easier to work with, it can be modified to my requirements. Windows 10 can fuck right off.
>>
>>57429318
>issues with privacy, lag, unwanted apps
>idiotic UI

>i found ubuntu to be comfy
>ubuntu comfy
>ubuntu
Enjoy your shit tier DE and bloatware filled OS faggot
>>
>>57428851
> Don't see how Linux will allow me to run less
Easy. Open a terminal, type /bin/less and press ener.
>>
>>57428749
>Give me an incentive to learn Linux and not be a Windows fag

Go found it for urself...
You clearly want to be a fag, no need to involve everyone in your sexual questions
>>
are there secret sex parties i can get invited to if I am a linux user?
>>
>>57428749
>look at at me im expert linux user cuz im special and not generic human being
>>
>>57428749
It's free. That's the reason why most of the poor cunts here use it, since they don't play any decent games anyway and they can pirate their anime on it just fine.
>>
>>57430223
underrated post
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.