[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that I've been reading this board for a while, it seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: kotomi.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kotomi.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Now that I've been reading this board for a while, it seems like everyone hates every browser that has ever been made. So I was wondering which browser combination would you like to use since you don't like any of them in particular?

I'm thinking Holo the Wise Wolf and Popular Rim Material combination. Former for general use with flash disabled, ads and scripts blocked, and latter for compatibility with normal standards when necessary without logging in. What would be your combination?
>>
do you make all of your life decisions based off of what other people arbitrarily hate?

don't worry, a vast majority of people do this actually.

just use firefox or chrome.
>>
>>57422336
>do you make all of your life decisions based off of what other people arbitrarily hate?
No, but I do listen and value people who know better than me and it's easy to filter those out on a Chinese ceramic forum.
>>
>>57422354
>No, but I do listen and value people who know better than me
so you do make your life decisions based off of what other people arbitrarily hate, then.
>>
>>57422361
Listen, value and weigh others' opinions vs. make your life decisions based on what others think
>>
File: 1451429467309.gif (1018KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1451429467309.gif
1018KB, 500x281px
>>57422447
just semantics. I don't mean to bully, I mean to reach down and pull you out of the bunny hole 4chan has raised you inside by your twintails, especially if you're using a browser named after an anime character because you've never heard anyone talk shit about it because nobody knows it exists.

it's okay to like things, anon. and it's okay to use things that werk.

*hugs*
>>
>>57422493
dont be a fucking gayboy
>>
File: 1442895860084.png (599KB, 1000x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1442895860084.png
599KB, 1000x1024px
>>57422507
pweease kyaaaa >////<" dont buwwy me ugyuuuu ~~~ ~
>>
File: flyingwitch (3).jpg (199KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
flyingwitch (3).jpg
199KB, 1366x768px
>>57422493
But I am well aware what 4chan is. It's the one response that actually is useful that I'm trying to bait into my thread.

Thank you though.
>>
This is a good bread for /g/ standards
>>
File: crying.gif (3MB, 344x261px) Image search: [Google]
crying.gif
3MB, 344x261px
>>57422531
>tfw senpai implies your response isn't useful
>>
Now this thread sums up/g/
>>
File: erased.jpg (454KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
erased.jpg
454KB, 1920x1200px
>>57422626
Didn't mean to. Sorry.
>>
All browsers are fucking trash and using the internet is for faggots
>>
>>57422904
>this
>>
>>57422317
There is no good browser because internet and everything related to it is inherently shit. Thus we can't make a good implementation of the standards since they're retarded.
>HTML is the most idiotic markup language
>CSS is terrible for designers and useful for ...?
>JS is simply the worse scripting language
>even in HTTP, the headers are bloated and doesn't respect your privacy
>>
>>57422317
i use wget via emacs
>>
>>57422531
>you will never be that fox

why even live
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.