[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this should be in a heaphone thread, but does anyone own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: GoogleIsMyFriend.jpg (666KB, 1546x1250px) Image search: [Google]
GoogleIsMyFriend.jpg
666KB, 1546x1250px
I know this should be in a heaphone
thread, but does anyone own one of these?
They look pretty good and I just need a pair
that is quality, and a good bass into it
>>
>>57422161
The name of the earphones are called Plugfones
I forgot about that sorry
>>
>>57422161
I have a pair from Blockade. They work great as earplugs and play music. I know shit about audio.
>>
they look small, I don't think the sound will be too superb especially bass, you need a bigger device for good bass

I'd suggest getting one of the recommended chink headphones and find some good isolating foam/noice cancellation tips (like in your picture) to go with it
>>
Why not just buy a pair of good ol' Panasonics?
>>
they look like they'd constantly fall out
>>
>>57425608
Have you never used earplugs before? They do the opposite of fall out
>>
Thanks mates, I usually weld and grind so that's why I wanted one of these, I thought they would be really good
>>
>PlugPhones
>what a fucking dumbass idea
>protect your hearing from external noises
>go deaf by listening to loud audio anyway

I mean really.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all
>>
>>57426101
uh the idea is to silence external noises so you can hear silent music but ok.
>>
>>57426101
>>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all
They will indeed... fucking retard.
>>
Never heard of em but look up the etymotic research earbuds. I think my pair is the he5's and they block noise better than the earplugs i use at work.
A lot of people say theyre uncomfortable and lack bass, but i love the way they fit and although the bass is absolutely anemic, it makes up for it in my option by being very detailed.
I got mine for around $100 and they have survived for 4 years and are still going.
>>
>>57426101
>being this dumb unironically
>>
>>57422161
Are these some Etymotic knockoff?
>>
>>57425627
yeah but they didn't have cables and whatever op is listening to plugged into them
>>
I lose earbuds all the time
>>
I bought a cheap pair of some Audio Technica ones from my local electronics shop and they sound pretty good, for the price
>>
I hate this new era of earbuds that you have to literally shove inside of your ear canal.
>>
>>57427238
>new
Earbuds are still earbuds. They are separate from in-ears which also come in two different types. Ones that block your ear canal entrance and canalphones which require very deep insertion. Arguably the best isolation and sound is achieved by deep fit but the things can be very uncomfortable. I got used to them and I'm not looking back. Canalphones have existed for at least twenty years now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.