[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a QA working for large corporation focused on cloud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1477726852896.jpg (130KB, 746x718px) Image search: [Google]
1477726852896.jpg
130KB, 746x718px
I'm a QA working for large corporation focused on cloud storage. So yes, I work with linux (Centos/RHEL). Oh, and I'm not Pajeet.
You wanna ask somethin?
>>
>>57421747
how do i get a job?
>>
Favorite data structure? What kind of software stack do you work with?
>>
File: uwot.png (203KB, 377x316px) Image search: [Google]
uwot.png
203KB, 377x316px
voting Trump?

favorite method of replicating/deduplicating/protecting data?

AWS sucks?

vmware a shit?

Glacier? literally who?
>>
>>57421747
Is it just me or is RHEL 7.2 actually worse than all 6.x versions?
>>
Oh. Finally questions. Op here.

I applied as an intern. Worked hard. caused my team to RELY on me and part of the work that I was supposed to do. It's hard to tell you goodbye when you become a part of the production process.

AWS is business critical. You gotta live with that since people expect you to do this shit.

For data structures.. well, mysql is a nice bench isn't it? I'm more in production of solution - less on receiving end.

I like ZFS. I wish I'd work more with that but I'm a newbie on that. can't tell what I work with.

I can confirm that rhel6 > rhel7. Shit got messed up mate.
>>
Btw. i'm a college dropout. I liked linux since my childhood. I learned QA stuff from the internet. Learn ISTQB, they will like you.
>>
>>57422245
Explains why you don't know what a data structure is
>>
>>57422255
Yep, honestly I don't know what do you mean by that. Care to elaborate on what did you mean?
>>
>>57422245
>>57422255
You mean like lists/structures?
Mhm. I am not coding, except from minor automation of redundant tasks (such as setup/discard of environment & orchestration).
Sorry, I'm probably not your kind of guy.
>>
K, I guess I'm not good enough for ya.
>>
>>57421944
It's just you? Did you like GNOME 2 and other deprecated packages that much?
>>
>>57422616
Well - I can tell you that migrating custom-tailored distro is a lot of work to do.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.