[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macbook Pro still functions after being dropped from a helic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: drop_safe.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
drop_safe.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Macbook Pro still functions after being dropped from a helicopter at 1000 feet. How will PC fags ever recover?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_jQSHQkepk
>>
>>57413490
yea but can you use wifi and a USB device at the same time with it?
>>
>>57413501
Not the point of the thread
>>
File: KEK_0.jpg (135KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
KEK_0.jpg
135KB, 800x800px
>>57413522
Ahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>57413522
so you can't use wifi and a USB device at the same time, and you can't do anything with it without an adapter, and it has no functionality what so ever

but at least you can drop it 1000 feet from a fucking low flying Cessna which is unlikely to ever happen because you don't know how to fly single prop planes, you blew all your money on a MBP so you don't have the money for a plane, and you can't drop it out of a jet at 38000 feet either, not that you could afford a ticket on an airliner because its too expensive becuase you blew all your money on a MBP
>>
>>57413501
Wait, what?
>>
Being able to throw macbook pro form a helicopter and having it still work is more important for macfags than having usb slots?
>>
>>57413490
how fucking useful if I need to off Mexicans in the desert from my chopper and ran out of sniper ammo
>>
>>57413490
I'll make sure to not drop my pc from an helicopter
>>
thinkfags btfo
>>
>>57413563
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o

go to 3:20

he tries to use a USB camera and wifi at the same time and the computer cuts off power to the wifi card because it doesn't have enough power to use all its ports and devices at the same time
>>
Finally I can buy a computer which can survive being dropped from 1000 feet high. This happens to me all the time and they are always breaking... Thanks for letting me know OP :^)
>>
File: future.gif (938KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
future.gif
938KB, 500x375px
>>57413568
BUT IT'S USB C
>>
>>57413490
>PC fags
>Implying MBP is not a pc.
It's still not a toughbook.
>>
>>57413490
Not impressive. Just about anny laptop with a SSD and a fanless design would have survived with similar damage.
>>
File: laughing crocs.png (448KB, 455x395px) Image search: [Google]
laughing crocs.png
448KB, 455x395px
>>57413563
>he doesn't know about the wifi/usb problem
>>
>>57413490
>Macbook Pro
>PC
>>
Why is their a guy riding a bike indoors. You cali rich people are crazy !!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.