[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why so some of you hate "phone posters?" It is a perfectly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: cr.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
cr.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
Why so some of you hate "phone posters?"

It is a perfectly legitimate way to browse 4cham, sorry not everyone is locked in their dungeon and actually have things to do.
>>
>>57407477
dumb phone poster
>>
>>57407477
t. cookiemonster
>>
dumb phone poster
>>
>>57407504
>>57407483

Um I'm posting from a smartphone right now
>>
It's a long observed fact that mobileposters are categorically incorrigible shitposters. They can't help it. Nobody posting from a phone wants to hammer away on their tiny keyboard to fully articulate a post. For them its too much of a chore to articulate anything beyond a sentence or two. Mobilefags also have less investment in what they post. Rarely do mobilefags have the time or patience to browse an entire thread before adding a response. The average mobilefag scrolls swiftly through the catalog until he finds a thread that catches his eye and can drop a quick line in, and not unusually, he just makes the thread himself, never consisting of a single paragraph in length. Anyone who has browsed /g/ for any length of time can attest to how universally low-effort threads created by mobile posters are. This thread itself is a perfect example.

What it comes down to is whether or not you want /g/ to be a chatroom for redditors to spam low-effort memes at their convenience or a board that can self-moderate its own content.
>>
File: fa_rellz.jpg (37KB, 958x653px) Image search: [Google]
fa_rellz.jpg
37KB, 958x653px
>>57407477

If you don't use a desktop computer that you built yourself to access and communicate online, you are effectively worse than an AOL user was back in the day. Damn mobile kids. Get off my internet lawn.
>>
Because they make dumb, useless threads such as this one
>>
>>57407854

OMG A NEW COPYPASTA

WE DID IT 4CHAN

UPVOTED
>>
>>57408015
>NEW

Seriously, fuck off back to plebbit
>>
>>57407854
nice pasta
>>
>actually have things to do
sorry you don't have a development / administration job where you're earning 6 figures a year, it must suck to be that poor and underachieving lol
>>
>>57407854
>Implying desktop users don't do exactly that.
>>
>>57407477
>It is a perfectly legitimate way to browse 4cham

No, it isn't because faggots like you will make pointless threads and posts like this one and then abandon them because you have "things to do". Phoneposters are the definitive shitposters of today
>>
>>57407477
> 4cham
mobile keyboard detected
dumb phone poster
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.