[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a decent app for 4chan for my phone that doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1472123588107.jpg (78KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1472123588107.jpg
78KB, 640x628px
What's a decent app for 4chan for my phone that doesn't have ads?
>>
Using oldschool Clover, here
>>
use your desktop you nigger
>>
>>57406010
>>57406025
Stupid phone poster
>>
>>57406010
Repent and stop phoneposting
>>
He has a point, you are a nigger.
>>
File: 1478174975167.jpg (3MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1478174975167.jpg
3MB, 10000x10000px
Clover
The way 4chan was meant to be shitposted
>>
>>57406010
gas yourself
>>
>>57406010
Clover you nigger
>>
For the millionth time, Clover. Also, why does that old woman not have trigger control?
>>
>>57406211
She intends to fire the gun

Also, use overchan OP
>>
>>57406211
She could be pointing the gun at something she intends to destroy.
The real question is why her form is so terrible.
>>
>>57406025
how do i get this?
>>
>>57406010
Install dns66 and stop caring about what apps have ads.
>>
>>57406010
Your browser of choice and supporting this shithole.
>>
>>57406010
>mfw I don't like apps for every site
>mfw my OS doesn't have any adblock
>mfw gookmoot won't stop with ads at this stage
>mfw botnet wants me to breed with local girls from Anonymous Proxy so they would have more customers
>mfw USA didn't nuke gooks enough
botnet_wants_me_to_starve.jpg
>>
>>57406010
Don't browse from your phone? Simple enough.
Do you need constant entertainment from the professionals at /g/ when you're outside or something?

Use Firefox with uBlock (not origin)
>>
>>57406025
shut the fuck up
don't let then know
>>
>Clover
>not int play store
but i dont want botnet
>>
>>57409446
Well, get Firefox and install uBlock, then.
>>
>>57409446
>worried about botnet
>has gapps installed
You deserve the worst
>>
>>57409446
>uses the Play Store (and in turn, GAPPS)
>is afraid of botnet

How fucking dense are you?
>>
>>57409440
>don't let them know

Not that guy, but the app has been on here for longer than a year. Only an idiot doesn't know about it already. And I don't even post from my phone.
>>
>>57406010
I found this one app on the playstore where you browse 4chan, 420 chan, infinitychan,etc. my phone died on me two months ago so I forgot the name, I don't believe it was Clover, I think I left for this app because Clover rarely updated and was buggy as fuck.
>>
>>57409525
Awww shit, just checked the google play store for my recent apps.

I recommend everyone to use Overchan, Overchan is the name and it's better than Clover in everyway>>57406010
>>
>>57409525
I know the one you're talking about. I think it was ChanExplorer. It wasn't great from what I remember.
>>
Go on like apkpure and download the old clover app, it's what I use. Ad free and works like a charm
>>
>>57408907
Download the APk, go on like apkpure and get it from there
>>
I use some old ad free version of mimi I think.
>>
>>57409641
Reminder that apkpure is a malware site. Ignore this shill.
Old versions of clover are available from the official sites on github or fdroid
>>
>>57406010
I'm not autistic enough to use phones on 4chan, but can you not just go to the site through a bowser?
>>
>>57410048
I just downloaded 3 ROOT applications (meaning if they contained malware that would be exteremely dangerous.) I downloaded them from the Play Store, and from apkpure. I compared the sha512sum of each one from each store, and they are the exact same file.

Meaning, apkpure is most likely safe. (Unless there are some applications which are different)

The applications I tested:

Root Checker
Titanium Backup
substratum
>>
>>57406010
Clover, my nigga. Grab it from F-Droid.
>>
4chan works pretty well on mobile.
>>
>still recommending Clover over Dashchan

Pls.
>>
>>57410540
>I just had unprotected sex with three Thai tranny hookers. I did an AIDS test afterwards and it was clear. Meaning, having unprotected sex with Thai tranny hookers is completely safe.
>>
>>57410709
>complaining about something without offering an alternative
>>
>>57406010
phoneposters go die in a fire
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.