[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found this shit at the side of the street and decided to take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 20161104_195612.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161104_195612.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Found this shit at the side of the street and decided to take it home. It's a Randall amp/speaker, Jaguar series and model is rs115 h with 8 ohms (I have no idea what this means). I inspected it a bit and the only problem I found was that the power port was loose in the back. I couldn't find much online, so I was wondering if you guys knew what I need so that this hunk of shit will turn on. I'm unfamiliar with the power port.

Also, I didn't know where this belonged, so I dropped it on /g/. Halp?
>>
Here's the back. Can you guys give me an idea on how much it might worth? Couldn't find anything like it online.
>>
File: 20161104_195629.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161104_195629.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>57392445
Wrong image.
>>
>>57392418
>>57392461

It's just a cab, not an amp. It's not a power port that's loose, it's another speaker cable connection. You'll need a Power Amplifier to use it. I don't think you'll find it very useful desu famalam.
>>
>>57392445
Holy shit I liked. Why do you fucking have that image? Is that what you last fapped to?
>>
>>57392445
holy shit im dying laughing
>>
it's a PA cabinet. Worth about 80 bucks tops if it works
>>
>>57393156
That about enough to support my crippling alcohol addiction. Thanks familia
>>
>>57392418
Its for a electric guitar, I gurantee it doesnt work.
>>
>>57392418
Lol don't shock yourself

Amplifiers are dangerous to work on next to power mains and CRTs
>>
>>57392445
>screenshot
as if this wasnt good enough,
He actually took the effort to screenshot this
>>
>>57392461
How many mm is that?
>>
>>57392461
those are 6.3mm jacks
it's a speaker cabinet for something, PA or guitar amps, depends. google any numbers you can find on it.
you can fix the loose jack by adding the nut that the output jack has too.
>>
its a guitar amp speaker (a cab) you need a combo amplifier to use it as an extension or a head amplifier.

its not even a full range speaker just guitar so it Will sound like shit with anything else
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.