[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just pulled the trigger on this. I'm tired. Tired of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: findaflaw_protipucant.jpg (2MB, 1878x2500px) Image search: [Google]
findaflaw_protipucant.jpg
2MB, 1878x2500px
>just pulled the trigger on this.

I'm tired. Tired of typing on a glass slab and having everyone tell me its superior and faster to a keyboard.

Tired of continuously making spelling errors and having to take 3x as long to write an email.

Tired of useless, shitty "must have" apps that are time killers and sappers of productivity.

Fuck Steve Jobs for making all phones look and feel the same.
>>
>>57386764
If only this shit had Android, this would be a must buy. It's a shame they chose the bbos to put in the shit. The keyboard is God-tier. It's also god-tier on the retro-games emulation subject.
>>
>buys a discontinued pos
>feels remorse
>makes a thread on /g/ because he needs to convince himself he did the right thing
Seen this before, dude.
>>
Why not the priv?
>>
File: 09f.png (145KB, 356x333px) Image search: [Google]
09f.png
145KB, 356x333px
Dumped mine for a Priv a couple months ago. Just couldn't deal with the no apps anymore.

It's such a goddamn shame. The Passport was the best device I have ever used, and BB10 was BY FAR the best mobile OS on the market (and I've used them all extensively).

I don't even use the keyboard on the Priv. And the battery life is complete garbage compared to the Passport. That's my biggest complaint. I could push the Passport hard all day and still have over 50% left at the end of it. I'm lucky if the Priv doesn't die before I get home.
>>
>>57386764
somewhat of a mistake, because you chose a blackberry that wasn't really a blackberry

you can get an unlocked blackberry q10 for around $100 now, and other models from 2012 to 2014 even cheaper

list of blackberry phones by release date
http://www.gsmarena.com/blackberry-phones-36.php
>>
>>57386945

how is the passport "not a blackberry" familia?
>>
>>57386764
hopefully its not the same keyboard as the one on the priv
otherwise enjoy touchscreen typing once again
>>
>>57386764
lol no apps
>>
>>57386764
http://forums.crackberry.com/android-apps-amazon-store-apk-files-f413/cobalts-official-google-apps-landing-page-965257/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.