[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stand this man. I would forget about him if he didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

I can't stand this man. I would forget about him if he didn't show up in literally every related video and search.
>>
>>57369282
he's /our guy/ though
>>
Why would you want to forget the man that made created Linux?
>>
You can turn off his suggestions.

Or

>Using YouTube with an account
>>
>>57369307
>implying you don't get suggested videos without an account

Oh anon
>>
I stopped watching this idiot once i started actually reading shit, using google, and getting properly educated after highschool.
Started increasingly realizing over time that he doesn't actually know what he's talking about, and that he's full of retardation. So i stopped watching that shit.
PCPer is one of the few entities i actually follow from time to time now, since they actually know some things and don't need to act as if they are knowledgeable.

Makes sense now when most of the LTT fanbase turned out to be ~13 year olds during the meet.
>>
>>57369411
>>57369282
And I bet he doesnt give two shits. The blokes minted and basically can make a video about shoving stuff up his arse and people would love it..
>>
>>57369447
t. Linus
>>
>>57369447
>And i bet he doesn't give two shits.
So? People who are criticized often don't give two shits,
and people who criticize don't give a shit if you give a shit about someone not giving shit about criticisms.
People will continue also criticizing him just like some people will also continue loving his shit.
Welcome to the real world, where your idols are also allowed to be criticized. Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>57369477
I dont think he would waste his time replying to autistic spacks like yourself.
>>
Use that youtube video blocker, i use that on firefox and just block some youtube chanels that are cancer
>>
>>57369505
For a start he isnt my idol. I think you seem to have issues with him and his show.
Are you sexually attracted to him?
>>
>>57369513
What's the name? Don't want to install some pajeet botnet.
>>
>>57369321

>Not browsing without cookies too
>>
>>57369536
>>>57369513 (You)
>What's the name? Don't want to install some pajeet botnet.
Video blocker i think,im not sure, you have it for ff and chrome im on phone now...
>>
>>57369525
>I think you seem to have issues with him and his show.
Gee, what gave it away? Was it my post describing the existence of the issues?
Since the first thing you think about when defending your idol is sexual in nature, i guess that explains why you are against any and all criticisms against him.
He is married bra. Sorry to break you the news.
>>
>>57369538
Doesn't matter, you look for some tech shit and Linus shows up, you can't avoid it.
>>
>>57369552
obviously you are still a kiddie. A lot of married men take cock up their arse. Theres still hope for you.
Do you have to take a lot of tablets for that illness of yours?
>>
>>57369558

>Using YouTube at all
>>
>>57369583
I don't know why you are so obsessed with describing homosexuality anon, to the point where you indirectly treat it as a perceived insult,
but i'm guessing it has something to do with a closet in your backyard.
>>
>>57369631
Not American so I dont have a backyard.
So back to your illness. I know it must be hard not being bale to go outside much
>>
>>57369282
I used to be like you OP, then I realized that hatred against total strangers or the famous is irrational

you need to recognize two things: the first being that in the same way these people don't even know you exist, you should hold your opinion towards them the same way. simply stop caring.

the second, is that all that youtube celebrities in particular realized is that they can get free money by making meme videos and kids will like and subscribe.

if you knew that adopting a fake persona would give you free cash, can you honestly say that you WOULDN'T make meme videos?
>>
>>57369669
He probably has his own youtube channel with 1 sub (an alternative account he made)
Most of the time they are just all out plain jealous of the fame and glamour these people have got
>>
>>57369657
>I know it must be hard not being bale
Why, i didn't know you had a mancrush on me anon.
So much so that you can't even avoid writing out my name in unrelated sentences.

But yeah anon, it's hard for many people that they aren't like Bale. I understand your pain anon. I understand your pain. Picking a lesser man like Linus as our idol is our only option.
>>
>>57369720
t. Linus
>>
>>57369558
Actually you can avoid it. You just use search syntax to exclude any results from his channel. Or you can just be a man and ignore his videos if you don't want to watch them. Not sure why you felt compelled to make this blog post.
>>
File: 20161103_124149.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20161103_124149.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>57369722
I watched equilibrium on netflix a while ago, I enjoyed it so much I bought it
>>
>>57369825
Fun movie and glorious soundtrack.
They don't make soundtracks for movies like they used to.
>>
>>57369722
like Bale? you mean a great actor & the best batman thus far?
>>
>>57369282
I sometimes watch his videos. He gets sent cool stuff and he dicks around with it.

Doesn't mean I *listen* to his advice, though...
>>
>>57369825
I like that movie alot too
>>
>>57369282
I think he's alright
>>
>>57369282
What don't you like about him? His videos are entertaining and informative.
>>
>>57369506
He isn't that important.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.