[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://bn3sch020010626.wns.windows. com.ipaddress.com/ What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: Windows-10-logo[1].jpg (42KB, 645x484px) Image search: [Google]
Windows-10-logo[1].jpg
42KB, 645x484px
http://bn3sch020010626.wns.windows.com.ipaddress.com/

What the flying fuck, /g/?

>Buy Windows 10
>Install on my new machine
>Feel okay since it runs as it should
>Poke around looking for stuff to enable or disable
>Literally disabling everything in sight other than the graphic effects from Windows XP (window shadows and the like)
>Use netstat just to be sure I'm not connected to anything on the web
>Fucking microsoft addresses come up plus that 'ip"
>Look it up and learn that it's owned by some anti-piracy company
>Read further and learn that Microsoft is also sending to said company all of my data
>I live in an age where I'm no longer safe even if I buy software, install an antivirus and never download crap

I'll end up going back to 7 at this rate, what the fuck was Microsoft thinking?

How is this okay?

How is any of the features windows 10 offers help us in any way?

Believe me, I'll be okay without the shitty windows app store, the night mode interface and the gimmicky DX12, it shouldn't be okay to release something most people will disable half of. There's nothing to be gained from using your email address directly on your copy of windows while you can just go to the website and log into your inbox, on top of it, I don't even use outlook and the store has no gmail app, it even has a shitty yahoo mail app, but no gmail.

Even as I type this I'm being spied on and I can tell because my fucking hard drive won't SHUT THE FUCK UP, jesus christ, man, I can't do shit on the internet but post about how I'm unable to use the internet because of this crap, I cannot, it's not possible, I give up, my fucking freedom is over, Windows 10 is not worth it, it will never be and you should feel bad for using it and letting other people follow your example.

tl;dr

Microsoft can suck on my spied and data mined dick
>>
Welcome in the age where normies (aka """"professional"""" windows users who are too poor for apple normie computers) don't care about privacy.
>>
who cares as long as there are VIDEO GAMES lmfao noob scrub
>>
>>57366337
Not my fault if youre too stupid to disable the botnet
>>
>buying Windows 10
>not pirating the Enterprise LTSB version and disabling the botnet
>>
>>57366337
It may be that SkyDrive bullshit in explorer.

>I have noticed if you disable SkyDrive (now OneDrive) both from the "metro control panel" (as in don't set it to sync anything) AND via local/group policy, then this persistent connection goes away.

>Instructions to disable via (local) Group Policy...

>Start > Run > gpedit.msc
Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\OneDrive
Prevent the usage of SkyDrive for file storage = set to Enabled
>>
>>57366503
>and disabling the botnet
How do you do the that?
>>
File: 1474225715209.png (212KB, 367x506px) Image search: [Google]
1474225715209.png
212KB, 367x506px
>>57366503
>install Windows 10 """""Enterprise"""""
>Minecraft advertisement in start menu
>>
File: 0642 - 5g0ZehP.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
0642 - 5g0ZehP.gif
280KB, 400x388px
>>57366503
>Windows 10 Pro
>>
>>57366527
>being too retarded to unplug ethernet cable before installing
>being too computer illiterate to disable botnet shit like that before plugging it back in
>>
File: 1471876054377.jpg (187KB, 1526x938px) Image search: [Google]
1471876054377.jpg
187KB, 1526x938px
>>57366503
>Windows 10
>disabling the botnet
>>
nothing to hide :^)
>>
File: 1455596028755.jpg (8KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1455596028755.jpg
8KB, 265x265px
>>57366557
>he has to unplug Ethernet to install his (((OS)))
>>
File: Windows_10_Shining.jpg (88KB, 526x960px) Image search: [Google]
Windows_10_Shining.jpg
88KB, 526x960px
>>57366503
>>57366557
Lurk moar. It was established less than a month after everyone said to use Enterprise LTSB. That you can't disable the botnet. Even Microsoft admitted it can't be disabled.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.