[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just lied my way into a help desk support position at a really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 051 - ceFoNlD.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
051 - ceFoNlD.png
151KB, 500x500px
i just lied my way into a help desk support position at a really good tech company

i have no fucking idea what im doing but dont want to admit it.

can i bullshit my way through this job? i have no idea what i should be learning in the 1 week before i start

[spoiler]am i fucked[/spoiler]
>>
pen-drive to install Gentoo. ez
>>
>>57361953
>>
just google shit, if it takes longer than 5 seconds
>let me get back to you :^)
>>
OP you'll be fine just learn how to use google. tier 1 help desk support isn't hard if you're good at bullshitting (sounds like you've already got this skill down) and knowing what to search for when an issue comes up
>>
>>57361929
Do you understand the basics of enterprise networks? DNS, DHCP, AD? If you don't time to learn, but help desk is easymode anyway, google, etc.

My help desk guy is near useless, been trying to get him shitcanned, but at least he can replace mice and headsets and do password resets, which saves me time so I can do real work.
>>
>>57361929
Fake it till you make it.
>>
>>57361929
It's basically how Trump did it.
>>
>I lied at a job interview
>Help how do I not get fired!
Fuck off you scummy piece of shit. You're the reason I have to be insanely overqualified to get basic jobs, they hire dumbfuck liars like you who end up knowing nothing, and then have to crank up the standards on the application.

Literally kill yourself. I hope they find you out and blacklist you across their organization and every contracting agency they work with. I hope you can't find any job anywhere and become homeless.
You absolute piece of shit.
>>
>>57361929
>>57362340
desu if you know nothing, you'll get found out and fired. You can't fool people who know their shit.
>>
>>57362401
how can you not get a job its so easy lel
>>
First line service desk work can be done by anyone. You'll be doing password resets and talking people through checking for paper jams in printers all day long.
>>
>>57362382
yeah fuck donald drumpf the fucking bigot racist!!!!
>>
>>57361929
>being more of a scum than a "pajeet"
>>
>>57362401
>applied for two jobs a month ago
>Literally kill yourself. Literally I hope you become homeless you literal piece of shit
>>
>>57362401
the reason why you have to be insanely overqualified to get basic jobs is because you are obviously a faggot
>>
>>57362401
desu think of it as an opportunity in the making, OP will probabbly end up fucking up somehow, which should open up more positions wherever he works
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.