[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Need to reinstall Wangblows 8.1 >No disc, n

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1478023324709.gif (2MB, 599x334px) Image search: [Google]
1478023324709.gif
2MB, 599x334px
>Be me
>Need to reinstall Wangblows 8.1
>No disc, no prob
>Got my USB bootable drive maker thing
>Just need an ISO
>wangblows.com
>Looking
>Looking
>No fucking iso
>Some new shit called the "media creation tool"
>wuts this
>"MCT is used to install windows 10 blah blah..."

I'm so fucking tired of this company. Does Steam work on Linux? I think I'm ready to become a ricer.
>>
The video drivers on Linux are really shitty and you have to choose a DE which is not shit. Just pirate Windows or search for Windows ISO downloader or some shit like that on Google. If you want Linux, you will not have much time for games because Linux is not made for games at all.
>>
>Does Steam work on Linux?
Yes. But most games don't. If you like indies and grand strategy, though, you are beyond fine.
>>
>>57360374
>i'm too fucking retarded to use a simple download tool
>i'm gonna install linux

You're gonna have a rough time kid.
>>
>>57360374
Qemu KVM hardware pass through.
Use synergy or stream streaming. Only use windows VM for gaming.
>>
>>57360374
>torrent windows 7
>be happy forever
>>
>>57361143
/thread
>>
I remember this when trying to use a 5$ windows 7 key.
After years of looking all over Microsoft.com and google I found out that you already need a key to download the Iso.
Then I learned MS apparently categorizes keys as "recovery" and regular keys. If you only have a recovery key, you don't get an ISO and my key was so cheap because it was a recovery key.
I spend the next 2 days searching for a solution all over everywhere. Then I checked my emails and noticed the chink I bought from had included a .iso in the mail I got the key with.

There may be a chink keylogger in my OS right now, but it just werks.
>>
You know that tool can be used to create an iso right?
>>
>>57361343
>i tried to be a cheap ass and got scammed wtf M$?!?!?! y u dont give me free produx?!?!
>>
>>57361360
It seems the iso was legit. Been running it for a year now and everythig just werks
>>
Steam works fine on Linux. If you're okay with the selection of games then you should be good.
I'd recommend Crunchbang++ since it has some convenient scripts for installing useful shit, or at least some flavor of Debian/Ubuntu to ease into.
>>
>2016
>people don't know how to obtain legitimate isos through torrent networks
>>
>>57360374
Yeah, I can't find an updated win8.1 iso, so I have to use an older iso and download and obscene number of updates. At least an official one, don't trust bt trackers.
>>
>google the SHA1 of the latest 8.1 iso
>google that hash to to find a download link
>>
File: 1474106513837.png (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474106513837.png
1MB, 1440x1080px
>>57360374
>being so retarded you can't even download a fucking ISO from Microsoft website
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.