[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone help me out on how to make a calendar in java that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (4KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 207x207px
Can anyone help me out on how to make a calendar in java that adjusts the method that prints out each month, due to the corresponding year and first day of the week in January
>>
Yes.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>57359054
>pajeet on my board
>>
SE or EE?
>>
>>57359054
The java built in calendar sucks. Find a third party one and use that.
>>
>>57359054

Stopped reading right there
>>
ok op, let's walk you through this like you're a turbo-retard (you are). Start by thinking about the ABSOLUTE simplest and dumbest, least dynamic method of doing this.
In your case probably a multidimensional array containing EVERY possible date you could display. Which would be a 4d array with the dimensions year, month, day and day of week.
To include ALL possible dates that way you'd have to manually input 1200 years worth of dates. I'm assuming the owner of your callcenter wouldn't think that to be good enough, so you have to compress the method. For that you have to understand what generates the data. You are being faced with a NP type problem.
Observe quirks in data, patterns it follows etc etc.
Formulate a hypothesis and test it.

Daily reminder CS goes beyond computing and is parts information science.
>>
>>57360366
>4d array
Oops, I fucked that one up
It would only be 3d. Years, Months and Days and you'd use it something like this

string return = Alldates[ inputYear % AmountOfPredefYears(not sure how the java cmd would be)][inputMonths % 12][inputDays % daysOfCrntMonth(again not sure)]

Sorry if I made mistakes, it's really late and I do C#, not java
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.