[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Lastpass the best password manager? >I’m thrilled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-11-02 13_40_16.jpg (200KB, 963x782px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-02 13_40_16.jpg
200KB, 963x782px
Why is Lastpass the best password manager?

>I’m thrilled to announce that, starting today, you can use LastPass on any device, anywhere, for free. No matter where you need your passwords – on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone – you can rely on LastPass to sync them for you, for free. Anything you save to LastPass on one device is instantly available to you on any other device you use.

>If you’re already a LastPass Premium subscriber, you’ll still enjoy the additional value that Premium offers, including priority customer support, family password sharing with up to 5 others, and additional two-factor authentication options like YubiKey. You can also safeguard important documents with 1GB of encrypted file storage. We’re hard at work developing even more useful features for power users like you, so stay tuned! Thank you for investing in LastPass and helping us build a better product, for you.
>>
>>57356251
I use lastpass but I'm looking forward to the freetards whining that KeePass is superior.
>>
>>57357462
Well I really don't know which is superior, but I finally forced myself to redo all my passwords in KeePass and KeePass droid just last month and I'll be damned if I'm going through all that again if KeePass works.
>>
>>57356251
pass + syncthing
>>
>>57356251
I only have to remember 5 16 character passwords, don't need it - plus I'm pretty paranoid so I wouldn't used a closed source service that provides no proof your passwords are even encrypted and desu it wouldn't shock me if this is just a data miner setup by the NSA
>>
>>57357872
Ohhh lastpass isn't FOSS?
>>
keepass on my owncloud or syncthing works fine thanks
>>
>>57356251
The botnet is growing...
>>
>>57358256
no, plus it's owned by logmein who IIRC made hamatchi datamine it's user I could be wrong, plus lastpass just seems like an easy way for the NSA to get passwords
>>
>>57356251
Made me laugh a little, I'll give you that
>>
File: Evans_Kek_1.gif (4MB, 700x298px)
Evans_Kek_1.gif
4MB, 700x298px
>>57356251
Letting someone else manage your passwords.
>>
>>57358288
Oh fuck that. I'm not using a proprietary password manager. It's hard enough to justify me using a browser with closed source components
>>
File: freddy.jpg (7KB, 258x195px)
freddy.jpg
7KB, 258x195px
copypasta from last thread:

Really I think this is already pretty fucking bold, but.

THIS IS A PROPRIETARY PASSWORD SAFE

PROPRIETARY
PASSWORD
SAFE

YOUR PASSWORDS INSIDE, FUCKING INSIDE!!! OF A PROPRIETARY PASSWORD SAFE.

Owned by someone else.

Managed by someone else.

YOUR SHIT
SOMEONE ELSE'S SHIT

Know anybody that you would give your passwords to? Didn't fucking think so. Don't use proprietary password managers.
>>
>>57358376
The NSA wants to dumb you down with fluoride and make you more autistic with vaccines and they're using lastpass to do it. Wake up sheeple etc...
>>
>>57357872
>I only have to remember 5 16 character passwords
Are you saying that you don't rotate all your passwords every month?
>>
>>57358566
come up with fresh ones every 3 months
>>
>>57358481
Let's be frank; If you can't see the possible danger of not knowing who has access to your passwords, you're a fool.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.