[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I mean why WOULDN'T your repository have a working code

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: MoyPKpg.png (155KB, 1638x634px) Image search: [Google]
MoyPKpg.png
155KB, 1638x634px
I mean why WOULDN'T your repository have a working code of conduct group that receives complaints about triggering someone with your dumb shit on the internet.

I mean, why would a code repository be interested only in it's code, or in it's Shithub commenting sections, when you could have overzealous womz reporting you for being an edgy memelord on bleppit.

I can't wait for the ${CURRENT_YEAR} of our on specific deity to change to 2017 so I can witness firsthand what wonders will a more inclusive IT bring.
>>
>>57353503
Shh, you'll draw in that kind of people here telling you to go back to /pol/ because you're criticizing dumb shit that shouldn't be in tech in the first place
>>
>>57353503
Tell them to go fuck themselves, that's what I would've done
>>
>>57353541
No, OP is just dumb because he thinks that whatever CoC github uses internally automatically applies to users. I have words like "pussy", "dumb nigger", "fucking jew" in my code and in comments on my issue tracker, and I have yet to receive a warning email from github.
>>
>>57353597
>inb4 some tumblrina stumbles upon your repo and files a complaint
>>
>>57353621
Do you live on Ferenginar?
>>
>>57353597
Kind anon,

Here is your (you). Please read the attached picture in which some nobody receives a notice of report because they said something on reddit.
This is not about Github enforcing rules, but about tech communities starting to audit what you do outside the community proper.

Your's thuthfuly,
Anon
>>
>>57353597
You're fucked if they find out. They did remove "webm for retards" after all.
>>
How about instead of bitching about it you start trolling people by cherry-picking their comments out of context and sending them condescending fucklong templated emails under fake accounts with feminine names and profile pictures that are very obviously a man in a wig
>>
>>57353838
>>57353662

>You're fucked if they find out.
There's no violation of their terms of service.

>They did remove "webm for retards" after all.
Wasn't this a part of another project and it was the project admin that removed it?
>>
>>57353503
Can't even call pajeets out anymore
baka
>>57353643
>>
File: 1461873970815.gif (148KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
1461873970815.gif
148KB, 540x400px
>>57353503
Technically there's nothing fucking wrong with that line though, it's just a thorough statement explaining you didn't understand shit, and also WHY you didn't understand shit. Leave it to a bunch of trigger fetishists to mangle the meaning of every word in the dictionary just so they can be triggered all the fucking time.
>>
>caring about some SJW's opinion
>participating in a SJW community
>>
funny thing is 'Aram' is a non-anglo name and he is probably speaking english as his second language
>>
>>57356255

Did you just assume xirs gender, shitlord? Did you just assume which culture xos identifies as belonging too?

Check yo' privilege
>>
File: Capture.png (38KB, 304x271px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
38KB, 304x271px
>>57353503
>their english was so bad I couldn't understand what was going on
>I couldn't understand what was going on
Because that addresses the issue of bad fucking English.
>>
I couldn't understand what was going on completely changes the meaning of the phrase by making it vague and could be interpreted as you being a fucking dumbass incapable of understanding the concepts being talked about rather than pajeets taking a shit on the English language.
What the actual fuck
>>
Did someone say CoC?

Here you go:
https://www.fenoxo.com/play/playcoc.html
>>
>>57356443
Not working
>>
File: 1373420712760.jpg (84KB, 598x812px) Image search: [Google]
1373420712760.jpg
84KB, 598x812px
>>57353503
>but there's nothing wrong with putting up a code of conduct
>it's only purpose is to ensure no one using the service it is applied to is discriminatory

The more I see of this bullshit the more I think women and degenerates should be banned from ever doing more than getting the coffee or sweeping the floors. They ruin everything. There are exceptions but they are few and far between.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.