[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, there is no other option than Apple and it's time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: iLove.png (65KB, 296x350px) Image search: [Google]
iLove.png
65KB, 296x350px
Honestly, there is no other option than Apple and it's time to realize that now. It is and has and always been the best on the market.

Perfect product for a good price.
>>
Eat shit apple fag
>>
>>57352446
Thank you for your service Sanjeet. 4 iTunes points have been deposited into your designated iTunes account. Keep up the good work.

Signed, Tim Cock himself.
>>
Apple is for beta cucks
Real men go for chinkphones
>>
REAL MEN USE DUMB PHONES
>>
File: wewefwf.jpg (6KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
wewefwf.jpg
6KB, 180x180px
>>57352446
>>
>>57352446
1 year warranty
no headphone jack
>>>>>trashcan
>>
>>57352603
Stay mad poorfag, can't pay for quality products.
>>
>>57352758
Nigger, apple phones cost just as much as android flagships.
>>
>>57352446

i have a jailbroken 6s and i am pretty happy tbhf

BUT... ran into my good friend in the city today... he dropped $ for a 256 jet balck 6+... first time i got hold one... it was so sweet

BUT he had the lightning headphone dongle attatced to a right angle headphone jack iem's....fucking fuck it was so cringeworthy

also earpods are vapourware because of battery capacity problems

OH LAWDY......
>>
>>57352446
I used to use Android but swapped to Apple when I realized I actually didn't give a shit about rooting and modifying my phone and felt that doing so would just be a waste of my time and productivity. I had better things to do than sift through XDA forums and read broken English.
>>
>>57352781
*7+
>>
File: putin.jpg (147KB, 958x663px)
putin.jpg
147KB, 958x663px
>>57352781
What the fuck is this cancer
>>
>>57352859

the headphone adapter dongle is fucking hideous if your headphones terminate at right angles

and the airpods arent shipping because of manufacturing problems
>>
Android is pretty great now.

Honestly if you made this post 3-5 years ago, I'd be on board.
>>
I like how Apple shills don't even try to pose arguments to prefer their shitty devices anymore, since they were getting BTFO left and right
>>
>>57352917
They don't. They're smartphones that work perfectly as smartphones.
iPhones have the best specs, the best app store, the best build quality and the best materials used.

You can't possibly argue.
I've used both Android flagships (Samsung and LG) and iPhones. iPhones are just better phones.
>>
I won't argue against iPhones OP.

They're pretty solid, have really good specs, and have a top-notch backlog of games from the beginning of mobile gaming before it all turned to shit.

The only issue is they have none of the customizability that Androids have, which is frustrating-- it's the only thing keeping me from switching, I love CyanogenMod.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.