[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Heh, heh. Looks like this computer in the other room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: google-verify.png (60KB, 516x486px) Image search: [Google]
google-verify.png
60KB, 516x486px
>"Heh, heh. Looks like this computer in the other room that you wanted to use to check your email has not been verified. Enter your phone number into our botnet to unlock your """""free"""""" account, Goy"
>>
>>57343346
>he complains about a security feature

Fuck you, because of this functionality I was actually able to detect that a bunch of script kiddie russians had gotten hold of my password from the LinkedIn leak a couple of months ago, and were able to prevent them from hijacking my Google account (and remind myself to change my password on a bunch of other sites)
>>
>>57343346
Use the recovery email then you turbo autist
>>
>>57343346
I just use the option where I tap Yes on my phone.
>>
>>57343346
t. tinfoil hat sperglord
>>
>>57343385
because it would be terrible if someone else other than google would have your infornation.
>>
>>57343385
>>57343346
Just because your dumbass cant monotor your accounts and youre actually retarded enough to use the same password everwhere, does not mean we should have to give out our personal information to send a fucking email.
>>
>>57343613
>because it would be terrible if someone else other than google would have your infornation.
Well, yes. I don't want Oleg and Igorr to
1) be able to track my every position using Google Maps API and read my emails and hangout messages

and
2) be able to impersonate me by sending emails from my Gmail account or send fake hangout messages

>>57343636
If you don't want to give personal info to Google, then why did you type in your fucking phone number?
>>
>>57343346

>using hotmail

how old are you?
>>
>>57343385
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
>>
>>57343679
I didnt. You assume I am op.
I needed to make an email yesterday and couldnt because the fucking jews at google want to log my number.
>>
>visiting your email account from a new device requires authentication
>thinking Google should let everything in your IP range access your email

What the fuck are you complaining about?
>>
>>57343893
MUH PRIVACY!!!!!

>>57343887
Don't use Gmail for throw away accounts.

>>57343862
Quotes from Franklin does not really apply here. Protecting your identity is a right, and is not equivalent to giving up your liberty.
>>
File: 1477999526326_0.png (128KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477999526326_0.png
128KB, 300x300px
>allow everybody in the ip range to bypass activation
>Mr. skiddyPi99 from hackforums sets up a proxy in your general location or uses one of his rat slaves
>2 days later...

>/g/, Google is so shit!!!
>>
>>57343862
>Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

oh brave patriot, a true hero American never uses 2 factor identification

or something
>>
>>57343346

buy old shitty samsung
no harm done
u dont need to enter phone number HEHEHEHE
>>
Why would you even need a Google account, anyways?
>>
I use public computers, i just want to use google to quickly use docs or drive or as a throwaway email. i dont want to give them my fucking phone number every time I want to log on.
>>
>>57343346
Google doesn't have my phone number and never will. GMail and the rest still all work fine.
>>
>>57344233
It doesnt ask you to "verify your account" on every single computer you go to? I dont use VPN's either
>>
>>57344258
Nope. Sometimes it asks for my phone number to set up 2FA, but I can just ignore that. The only way you'd get a message like in OP's is if you set up 2FA.
>>
>>57343346
Anonymous cell phone number:

1. Get an anonymous e-mail address, for example from cock.li using Tor Browser
2. Sign up at http://messagebird.com/
3. Transfer 15 EUR via SEPA using a Bitcoin SEPA service
4. Enjoy a truly anonymous virtual cell phone
>>
>>57343346
>using gmail
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.