[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on "data scientists". Some of them work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1477865524364m.jpg (63KB, 717x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477865524364m.jpg
63KB, 717x1024px
Redpill me on "data scientists".

Some of them work at my company but I've never had any direct contact with any of them, however from what I've seen, it seems that they're literally not doing anything -- ever. Yet they seem like the smuggest motherfuckers ever with this condescending attitude -- they will look at everyone else like they're beneath their level for some reason.

What's the point of them? They aren't programmers, they aren't system engineers, when my friend told one of them that they're only gathering statistics they all got offended, so what exactly do they do?
>>
But your image isn't of a just-white-enough-and-hair-straightened-to-appeal-to-the-beta-cucks-on-/g/ black woman.
>>
>>57330726
They're basically statisticians that don't do field work. Usually all you need is some minimal working knowledge of introductory grad statistics. Your data scientists sound like complete shit heads.
>>
>>57330726
In theory, they work with data, meaning some analytics, some statistics, probably some database and some algorithm background.

Real question is if the point of this post is asking about data scientists or bitching about shitty coworkers.
>>
>>57330778
Hardly anyone on /g/ likes that shit
>>
In my company they're the guys that put the food on the table if you will, but we have a fucking mess in there so I doubt if it's a rule and it's like that everywhere.
>>
>>57330726
It's trivial to teach anybody to gather statistics, even niggers can do that. There is no point in hiring multiple data scientists whose sole purpose is to gather statistics. Therefore data scientists do more than gather statistics.
>>
>>57330726
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>57331202
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fumika_Baba
>>
>>57331241
yfw she's younger than windows 95
>>
In my school you can choose between information theory and data analysis, and everyone in data analysis happens to either have chosen it because the teacher is a 2fune4u womyn making political joeks or be a math-illiterate brainlet.
>>
File: Beach_Bliss_by_WhiteSpringPro.jpg (988KB, 2025x3038px) Image search: [Google]
Beach_Bliss_by_WhiteSpringPro.jpg
988KB, 2025x3038px
>>57330778
Noone on /g/ likes that

A good majority likes that picture
Pettanko would've been a nice touch but it's good anyway
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.