[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people go crazy over the xiaomi mi mix >say its the future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Sharp-Aquos-Crystal-front.jpg (178KB, 675x452px) Image search: [Google]
Sharp-Aquos-Crystal-front.jpg
178KB, 675x452px
>people go crazy over the xiaomi mi mix
>say its the future of smartphones
>meanwhile no one paid attention when Sharp did the same thing years ago
>>
>>57324361
because it wasnt commercially avaliable and was only a prototype
you can actually buy mix
>>
>>57324373
You could buy the Sharp it was around $100 at the time I looked.
>>
>>57324373
The sharp aquos (whatever the name is) was sold. The problem was it was expensive and had an already outdated snapdragon 400.
>>
>>57324373

Sharp's phone was commercially available. In Japan, US, and other markets.

>>57324361

It was a mid-range spec'd phone. Not a flagship.
>>
>>57324361
This "no bezel" meme has got to end
>>
>>57324361
The Sharp has a chin double the size of the Mi Mix's chin. Plus the specs sucked shit. It was a good proof of concept but they never improved it.
>>
>>57324385
>>57324391
>>57324399
i would buy one if it was avaliable here
>>
>>57324440

Where is "here" anon?

If "here" is the US, it's only available on Sprint/Boost Mobile.
>>
I thought it was neat how they got the speaker to work on calls through the glass.

>>57324440
It was like 100-150 dollars at the time. Mid range like the others said as it was slow as balls. Band support was a problem too as I thought about buying one for giggles.
>>
because bq is much more smaller company than xiaomi and it's the first time i've heard its name
>>57324417
but people also get mad at perfectly fine pixel's bezels
>>
>>57324462
here is germany
id even consider ordering one from usa but that probably wouldnt work?

>>57324468
ive only ever used low end phones so mid range i can deal with honestly
>>
>>57324480
>but that probably wouldnt work?
if it's GSM it will probably work.
>>
>>57324480

It was never released as a GSM product, so no, you wouldn't be able to use it. It is/was CDMAids only.
The Crystal X (the actual flagship) had some GSM capabilities, but it was never released outside of Japan Land, where it used CDMA primarily, the GSM was for roaming in select asian countries.

America only got it because Softbank bought Sprint, and Sprint is CDMAids
>>
>>57324361
Aesthetically, it's great, but it was a pretty lackluster phone all-around. It did get a successor though at least.
>>
>>57324361
>Sharp
Lmao who
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.