[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doing group project for university course not part of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg (36KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg
36KB, 400x386px
>doing group project for university course not part of my main degree
>grouo members email each other to meet at a cafe
>go there and realise it's an extreme normie hangout cafe with model looking people staffing it like Hollister
>sitting at table with group members and realising that they all have Mac books and I'm the odd one out with a thinkpad I only bought because /g/ told me to
>they make fun of the red dial as if it's a clit and I pretend not to know what it does
>as we're working on stuff the clickety clacking keyboard makes me so self conscious I want to die
>realise I didn't bother shaving for a few days and I wear glasses (not fashionable nerd ones) so I look like a goofy virgin nerd
>when they mention using Microsoft Word I don't mention my use of Linux and just plan to use the university computers from that point
>all the while the twee indie music lightly playing over the cafe's speakers and the groups of literal 8+/10 girls everywhere makes me feel so fucking out of place

Why did you do this to me /g/?
>>
Ya dun did it to yourself!
>>
That's what happens when you listen to /g/, man
>>
Can you include me in the screencap, please ;^)
>>
>>57321998
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>57321998
>not having a thin laptop that you can carry everywhere

I've got a laptop that looks pretty much like a mbp but isn't shit, feels good man
>>
did you at least tell them about disconnecting yourself from the botnet and systematic propriety by using GNU/Linux?
>>
Your fault for being an insecure faggot

Fact: if you show confidence you can rock any item or any look and people will not look down on you for it

Example: when they acknowledged the clit mouse just tell them it's a lot fucking better than the damned trackpad since you basically don't need to flail your finger around just to get anything done
>>
>lying about not understanding the functions of your computer to appear more "normal"
Aspie as fuck. Is this pasta?
>>
>>57321998
grow a pair of balls and be proud to be who you are
>>
>>57322101
Or don't go full autist and just tell them that you enjoy using it, trying to defend it didn't show much confidence
>>
>>57321998
This is probably bait but whatever

> I'm the odd one out with a thinkpad I only bought because /g/ told me to
Thinkpads are literally the only good think /g/ recommends i just hope you didnt buy one of the ancient ones
>they make fun of the red dial as if it's a clit
It is a clit though and its better than any trackpad i've ever used
>realise I didn't bother shaving for a few days
Neckbeard? Seriously? There's literally no excuse for that you filthy nigger.
>when they mention using Microsoft Word
Thats when you had to mention using something like google docs, much better than google for group work anyway.
>>all the while the twee indie music lightly playing over the cafe's speakers and the groups of literal 8+/10 girls everywhere makes me feel so fucking out of place
Fucking grow a pair
>>
>>57322120
This.
Just tell them. What do you think looks worse to them? You not knowing your computer or you having to explain it?
>>
Your giving it more importance than them, asshole. It's just a fucking computer. Grow some self-esteem, because they don't give a fuck about what you're using. Just be nice and enjoy their company.
>>
i imagine you are also grossly overweight and have those weird, fat guy skin tags around your neck/shoulder area (or the combined mass of cells that use to be a neck and shoulder area, that now looks like a fold of skin falling from your chin)
>>
>>57322101
>>57322152
the clit was good years ago when a decent trackpad was hard to come by and Macbooks became known for their trackpads.

These days good trackpads are all over the place and only a retard would assume the clit is better than every trackpad.
>>
Change your uni cursus. Liberal arts is gay.
>>
>>57321998
I think you have some self-confidence issues you need to work out
>>
File: 1456280297592.jpg (1MB, 1424x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1456280297592.jpg
1MB, 1424x1424px
>>57321998
>>>OP
>>
>>57322619
this

Just because they're fully retarded doesn't meant that you need to go full retard aswell.
Punch their faces, fuck them & let them eat your cum ti show them who's the boss.
Fcking hipster faggots
>>
>>57321998
>ratzupaltuff!
kek
>>
>>57321998
next time when talking about the clit just say something the line like
>mine is bigger
you'll be dominating
>>
>>57322918
You seem to have some unresolved issues in your life. Maybe see a psychiatrist.
>>
File: stickers.jpg (493KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
stickers.jpg
493KB, 1920x1440px
>taking courses where people use macbooks
Lmao op u dun goofed
>>
>>57321998
If they criticize your choice of computer they are just insecure. Tbh Macs are great for your average normie but if you want to use Linux then the Thinkpad is a great laptop for that.
>>
>>57322152
>Thats when you had to mention using something like google docs

MS word is usable on chromium and much better than gapps shit. LO compatibility with is pretty goog imo.

>>57321998
Stop being betha or back to >>>/r9k
>>
>>57324921
>Ja!
Nein
>>
>>57321998
>caring what others think about your computer
>caring what normies with $1700 facebook machines think about your computer

>not joking with them about your expert clit teasing
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.