[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am using Clover and I have unspoiled images as settings but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: clover.png (13KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
clover.png
13KB, 192x192px
I am using Clover and I have unspoiled images as settings but pics still appear spoiled

What do i do?
>>
You deal with it because you are a phonefag, which means you are lower class, which means you are not entitled to anything more than lower class experience and service.
It's that simple.
>>
File: _tips_fedora1.png (51KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
_tips_fedora1.png
51KB, 370x370px
>>57310117
>>
>>57310172
Using memes when you are the one with a problem ain't gonna undo it lower class fag.
>>
File: 1375864761261.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1375864761261.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
Why are phonefags such beggars? Always begging for some incompetent "app coder" like the dumbfaggot who made Clover to fix one shit or another?

If i was that faggot, i'd just fuck with you all and always keep something broken.

God damn poorfag beggars.
>>
>>57310013
Kill yourself for being a mobileposter and for using android.
>>
>>57310117
This

If you browse this website from a mobile device, there's no saving you.
>>
>>57310117
But overall clover is a better experience
>>
So, no help?

thanks /g/
>>
>It's a /g/ memes about being anti-phone episode
>>
>>57310408
They'll just disregard anything you say with "phonefag xDDDD" because they never leave their house. What did you expect?
>>
>>57310449
and yet you aren't helping him either.
The reason he isn't getting any help is because no one knows how to fix his issue.
You should just go make an issue on the github page or something if this is still a problem for you. You'll either get called out for being an idiot and doing something wrong, or you'll have found a legitimate bug.
>>
What is the problem with accessing 4chan via a cell phone?
>>
>>57313114
Simple. Having phonefaggots reduces the quality on any thread by a wide margin.
Especially since most phonefaggots are retards and kids who never had a real computer, and their parents bought them the more "economic" device. So tech illiteracy, coupled with the average median of retardation which is vastly higher than any other device collective, coupled with the time wasted on accommodating a phonefaggot due to his posting inefficiency, from misspelling to taking years to construct a post with fat greasy shitty fingers on a shitty small screen.
Then the fact that phonefaggots have better things to do at the moment if they are in a situation where they have to browse from a shitty battery bomb with a screen for ants.
There are many reasons to loathe phonefaggots.
>>
phone shits leave
>>
>>57310013
>What do i do?
You get the fuck out
>>
>>57313830
I don't even
>>
>>57313830
Must be hard getting around that one floor, one bedroom house

-Posted from my Google© Pixel™ Phone
>>
File: 1376328078303.png (294KB, 487x349px) Image search: [Google]
1376328078303.png
294KB, 487x349px
Phonepoosters are proof that the "internet of things" is the greatest cancer that has ever struck the Internet.
4chan would resolve all the financial issues, loading issues, and even any potential DDoS attacks, if it automatically banned all phoneshitposters from accessing 4chan.
No device is loaded with so much diarrhea as a phone these days, and no poster is as shitty as phoneposters.
They must be cut off, just like cutting off necrotic flesh to save a life. No mercy can be sparred in exterminating phoneposters.
>>
>>57313830

that mental gymnastics
>>
File: 1cDqrR.jpg (972KB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
1cDqrR.jpg
972KB, 5616x3744px
>>57314003
>>57313830
I hope you are being ironic, i really hope.
>>
File: 1376396085390.jpg (7KB, 116x123px) Image search: [Google]
1376396085390.jpg
7KB, 116x123px
>>57314069
Go back to whining about how Clover never works phonefag.
Like app, like community, puke and piss.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.