[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >gay sex is more popular than open source and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: gip gip.png (40KB, 1048x605px) Image search: [Google]
gip gip.png
40KB, 1048x605px
>2016
>gay sex is more popular than open source and free software combined
>>
wow what a big surprise
>>
>>57303262
That's not a fair assessment, considering everyone who likes FOSS also likes gay sex.
>>
>free software interest down by 75% over the last decade
What went wrong?
>>
>>57303411
The Jews.
>>
>>57303411
everyone caring about free software stopped using google because it doesn't respect your freedoms
>>
Whats the difference?
>>
>>57303411

Smartphones.
>>
>>57303411
Remember in 2006 when you were 12 and learned about "freeware" so whenever you needed software to do "x" you put in "free software x"

Thats why there is so many searches for free software. Today however, nobody really does this anymore.
>>
>>57303262
>implying half the internet doesn't exist only for sexual purposes
>>
>>57303643
that doesn't explain why open source has seen a similar decline
>>
>>57303411
The number of interent users have grown exponentially the past 10 years. Back then it was still a "nerdy" thing, reduced to 1st world countries; nowadays every normie from every country spends multiple hours in the internet
>>
>>57303262
>implying gay sex isn't better than shitty free software
>>
>>57303411
Ease of piracy is my guess
>>
>>57303841
Ahh but see it is much more stable of a decline, only a few percent. My guess there would be that open source was the NEW INNOVASHUN IN TECHNOLOGY and was going to be the future in the early 2000's, so people looked it up like "Big data", but eventually everyone realized websites will be hosted on linux, companies on windows, like it always has and will be, and the search died down.
>>
really makes you twink...........
>>
>>57303411

People tried free software and realised how fucking terrible all of it is.

Why waste your time with the Fisher-Price knockoff of real software when you could just use the real software?
>>
>>57303411

Linux users have been exposed as lying nationalist hypocrites over and over and over again.
>>
>>57303262
thats only because you are such a huge faggot
>>
>>57303411
estrogen and fluoride in water
>>
Really fires up those neurons.
>>
>>57303262
why is there a spike in gay sex suspiciously close to the start of the big bang theory
>>
>>57305536
>fluoride in water
i genuinly dont see why governments add it to water. Tooth decay is caused by not brushing your teeth and eating way too much sugary shit. Maybe if people stopped being lardasses with their eating habits. Targeting the symptom not the cause
>>
>>57307093
/v/ pls leave
>>
People back then didn't think of it as free in freedom. You had to pay for lots of stuff back then so people were looking for free alternatives.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.