[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the young generations (I mean below ~10ish) going to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 21

File: 1456176683365.jpg (552KB, 1625x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1456176683365.jpg
552KB, 1625x1117px
Are the young generations (I mean below ~10ish) going to have trouble learning computers and how they work?

I only ask this because I learned almost everything initially from fucking around settings and trying to fix Windows 98 issues.
Kids today probably just use IPads, which are basically toys and cover just about all the abstraction. Do they even use desktops anymore?

I could be wrong. I just figured that people learn most when things don't work and someone needs to fix it.
If windows didn't cuck me so much as a kid I would be in film school.

What do you guys think?
>>
i think you're retarded.
>i learned from fucking around with windows 98
basically a toy operating system to the people that learned from punch cards
>now kids all use ipads, and that's so different!
no. you're just a retarded faggot.
>>
They're growing up with Google. Do you think they would have trouble with Snapchat and Minecraft?
Kids today have iPhone and iPads, probably going to get a Macbook when they're older. They're normies, so who cares?
>>
>>57299705
Punch cards weren't more complicated you retard.
Tedious is not the same as complicated.

>toy operating system
Yeah fuck off. You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>57299754
Not saying I care, was just curious if others noticed the same.
Modern hardware is great and has a ridiculous amount of redundancy at all levels just to make shit work.

Less competition in the market for me I guess.
>>
>>57299754
My little brother thinks Google is the internet itself, its frankly terrifying

>>57299677
I don't thinks so
You don't even have to go that far
My little sister is 14 and siding even know a phone can't make/receive calls without a sim
As stated above, its truly terrifying how little they know/care about how technology work
>>
>>57299705
>t. iBaby
>>
I'm a teacher. My students are utter idiots when it comes to computers. "Digital natives" my ass. I'm really happy I rarely need to use computers with them.

"Mr. Anonymous, my computer isn't working."
"Did you turn it on?"
"Yes"
"Show me"
(The computer was off)

"Mr. Anonymous, the website isn't working"
"Did you click the link I emailed you?"
"I didn't get it"
"Show me...look, the email is right here"
"Oh"

"Mr. Anonymous, I can't log on to the computer"
"Are you typing your username correctly?
"Yes."
"That isn't your username"
>>
>>57299896
I remember kids dicking around with proxies in 5th grade to play Runescape. Pinging bullshit in cmd to bypass DNS blacklists too.

Technology really spoils today, and gives no insight into how anything works.
Not a bad thing, just strange to see when so many expect the kids to be good with electronics when they are limited to downloading fremium BS from the playstore.

I wonder how they type. Wouldn't be surprised if they were blatantly weaker in typing than the ones 10-20 years older.
>>
They're going to be dumb as the majority. We've always tried to ensure that computers are as abstracted away from the user as possible, sometimes to the extent of not even looking at it. I think there's only a very small age group sitting between ~40y/o people and young people that are smart because they grew up with all of the technology while it was still barely functional and often had poor/no abstraction in some functions of their operating systems.

They're a tech generation because they use a lot of tech. Not because they'll be good at using said tech.
>>
>>57299677
>I learned almost everything initially from fucking around settings and trying to fix Windows 98 issues.
>I
You're a minority. Most of your peers have little knowledge about computers. And there will be some people in the young generations who will 'learn computers and how they work'. Maybe even easier, thanks to the internet.
>>
>>57300110
This explains how so many in CS have 0 fucking clue how to program.
Grandma tells them they are so smart in computers because they setup Skype on the family computer. CS is a great idea!
>>
>>57300135
I'm really not sure this is the case because technology breaks way less often now. It's not even comparable.

When shit breaks, you're likely going to have to dig into WHY it doesn't work and how to resolve the issue.
That's where the fundamentals and nuances come from in just about any technical field IMO.

Sure some will definitely take an interest, but there is nothing to learn from unless you force yourself to go online and read up/fuck around. Kids just don't give a shit with so many games literally taps away, at any second, whenever. I don't think I would be different if I had those things when I was 8 or so. I was trying to install drivers, reinstalling the O/S. Took hours but I needed to or I would have no computer. Had no idea what the fuck I was doing but learned in the grind.
>>
>>57300110
this. It's really interesting.
Old people didn't use computers because they were "too hard" to use.

Young people only know cellphones and other pre-chewed garbage. We're the only ones that had to learn how things really work.
Is it a good thing? Maybe, but it certainly annoying how easy it is for these little fuckers to gain access to info.

However also note how more controlled information channels are getting.

Forums are dead, all that's left is reddit and a couple alternatives, all strictly controlled in terms of content, political aliment etc.
Even ads and marketing people finally adapted.
Now they can manipulate people through unboxing videos, reviews etc.

Even wikipedia is getting shitty (I really fucking hate reddit) thanks to corporate-funded writers, industry lobbies and just teenage/young adult morons that write what they hear on vsauce and cody's lab. I can literally tell which faggot wrote what, and they're wrong all the time.
>>
>>57300154
Yeah, that's true, they "master" their little heaven above the clouds by clicking all the menus and then say they're considering a job in the CS field. Either they get holed into writing poor Java they don't understand for a low wage and get pushed out by pahjeet, or they dropout and become a hipster. The lack of general knowledge on regular GUI programs used by everyday people on the part of the older generations makes the younger ones feel like wizards.

"Yeah I know programs are coded, with computer languages!" "A compiler? Wtf lol"
>>
Will programming ever be standardized in HS?

It fucking should, it's like schools want to avoid anything that's actually useful or relevant.
>>
>>57300457
>It fucking should
why? Don't you morons understand that all these programming bullshit is just a way for the industry to get cheaper programmers?
>>
>>57300474
>all these programming bullshit is just a way for the industry to get cheaper programmers
haha what
>>
>>57300229
The thing is, you don't learn how computers work that way. Really, just think about what it actually is that you have learned.
How to make the software work others have created. Nothing inherent about computers.

As an example: If you grew up with Windows only and learned how to fix a lot of common errors you'd still be fucked if you were suddenly on a Linux machine and encountered the same or similar errors because your previous knowledge does not apply anymore. And on top of that, there will be completely new errors.

>>57300154
Often they just want to learn how to program. The first weeks are usually dedicated just for them (teaching the very basics).
>>
There are few paths for organic learning anymore, you're right.
>>
>>57300457
>Will programming ever be standardized in HS?
Hopefully not, otherwise it will be mandatory to teach Java or C# or whatever language people with deep pockets want to foist on students.

Also, look at current technology teachers. In most schools, they are idiots who can barely send an email. At the last school I taught at, the technology teacher asked for help logging in to Netflix. Do you really want those people teaching kids how to program?
>>
>>57299677
I was 8, destroyed an install of 95, tore the computer apart, repaired it, and over the course of five months learned how to fix it.

Let the kids get their hands dirty or else they'll never learn to keep the Floppy 12V connector off the CPU fan header.
>>
>>57300510
>Often they just want to learn how to program. The first weeks are usually dedicated just for them (teaching the very basics).
Maybe some, most literally think it's making video games and drop out when they realize it's mostly just math. Plenty fail/drop out.

>>57300474
Why? Everyone knows HS education is decades behind in the US, so much bullshit.
Rarely any classes about taxes, finance, or what is the last bastion of reliable professional work (programming).

I would prefer more programmers any day over the SJW cucks living off my taxes and circle jerking how it's the government's fault they are in debt and have worthless degrees. Even if it means less pay for me.
>>
>>57300545

The internet will be the future of education, not even up for discussion. Code academy, MIT lectures, and kitty bullshit languages entirely dedicated for the purposes of learning. Schools will catch on when they realize it saves them money too.

Teachers will not matter very soon in teaching such things.

It's easier to learn programming than ever, and will continue the same way too.
>>
I'd say you're probably right op. I'm 36 and I had Trs-80 when I was about 10 and you couldn't do anything on it without programming in basic. When we finally got a modern computer a few years later I ordered a sound card from computer shopper magazine and figured out to install it, how to setup dos for games to recognize it, etc.

That said, my wife called me into the bedroom to fix the tv. My 4 year old daughter said wait wait guys I know how to fix computers, give me the remote. She said we have to turn it off and on again. She asked where the on/off button was on the remote, and she fucking fixed the tv.
>>
>>57300067
They are supposed to know it since they are natives but they will probably never learn it. However, not all of the are tech illiterate. It's like back in the days when we were younger, but expectations changed.
>>
File: 1476480744538.png (447KB, 875x629px) Image search: [Google]
1476480744538.png
447KB, 875x629px
>>57300154

>mfw a CS Major recently asked me how to install Windows
>calls me the tech guy even though I'm not in any tech major

what the hell man
>>
>>57300504

He is actually quite right. A normie with an average intelligence is more than capable of being a code monkey despite what /g/ tells itself.

>>57300457

Never standardized, but a lot of high schools in the USA do have introductory programming classes as electives.

I even remember doing some basic HTML and CSS in a 9th grade class back in the early 2000's.
>>
>>57300110
>implying something like when cars were a thing everybody were excellent drivers
Most people are shit in what they do. You only car about computer literacy of these kids because you are techies. Most people won't give a shit tho.
>>
>>57300711

This is the reason why my firm and a majority of other firms test people on the spot now when they hire them. We just cannot trust a degree anymore. Universities are literally pumping out CS graduates that can barely hook up a printer let alone code.
>>
>>57300715
>He is actually quite right. A normie with an average intelligence is more than capable of being a code monkey despite what /g/ tells itself.
Capable? Maybe. Does it happen often? fuck no. Pajeet will have their job in two seconds flat or it will get automated anyways.
Most people just don't give a shit.

>>57300711
Sweet fucking Jesus. CS majors can't even google for basic IT help?
>>
>>57300154
Because you fucking americunts can't distinguish between cs and it
>>
>>57299677
My uncle is a top system administrator for a major bank. So I got pretty lucky having him teach me how to use windows
>>
>>57300791
Yep. Companies are adopting acid test questions more and more because you can save so much time.
5-10 minutes is more than enough to understand if someone knows how to program. Given a competent interviewer of course.

Don't know how to use modulo? What the fuck were you doing for 4 years and $100k+ of tuition?
>>
>>57300815
In America tech is still booming like crazy.

Nobody goes into CS thinking it's IT. They just don't know what the fuck else to do but know CS is where the money is.

It's easy to make 100k+ straight out of college in America if you actually know how to program, too many retards chase that thinking they can just go through the motions like their baby boomer parents.
>>
>>57300846

You know our recruiters have had a lot of success just rummaging through github. Don't even care if they stepped foot in a school or not at this point.
>>
>>57300919

>It's easy to make 100k+ straight out of college in America if you actually know how to program

In San Francisco maybe, but the cost of living is so high there that's like making $40k/year in the midwest.
>>
>>57299677
There is this thing called the internet where you can finds all kinds of information about pretty much anything in the world between jacking it to anime tiddies. I think they'll be just fine when it comes to learning things.
>>
>>57300959
No, not just SF. Any big American city.

Seattle, at least 3 cities in California, New York, Houston.
NYC is BOOMING in tech. 100k is easy to achieve if you aren't a retard. Plenty do it.

Almost everybody who works in NYC straight out of college commute from much cheaper places. It's almost unheard of to live in Manhattan or that close in the demographic.

Most companies also offer telecommuting a few days a week. Crazy money can be made here, until the fed hikes the rates at least.
>>
>>57299705
you need to be 18+ to post here
>>
>>57299677
Eh, Im sure there's still little autists-in-the-making that will be rooting/jailbreaking their phones, dualbooting linux, fucking around with VMs, jailkbreaking their vitas/nintendo switches, etc, etc, etc just like we were.

We were the minority. I remember most kids in school not having a fucking clue how anything worked either
>>
>>57299677
They simply are not taught about computers, and they do not care about them and reject the little bit that they are taught.
My youngest brother, 13 years old, doesn't have a computer, doesn't want one, has no clue how they work or even function, and insists "youtube is better on mobile devices"
>>
>>57301045
>we
>on a consumer electronics board
JUST
>>
>>57301045
I was this autist, almost by the world.

Anyone remember modding original xbox for emulators and shit?
I still get nostalgic about that shit, probably at least a few times a week.
>>
>>57299677
I taught my 12 year old son to install gentoo and use GNU+Linux. I have infused him with my stallmanist philosophy.
>>
>>57300067
I'm a teacher too. This one kid managed to rout all of his traffic through the tor network by dicking around with the proxy settings. He also uses duckduckgo on his account.
>>
>>57301105
I meant we in the grand scheme of everyone else you fucking tard. I dont know about you, but there were maybe 3 or 4 kids in my grade that I knew about that I could talk about technology stuff with. No one else cared

>>57301128
I was really big into the PSP homebrew scene, even made a few applications that got pretty popular (simple shit like a universal remote, ridiculously basic text editor/memo taker, voice recorder, etc). I wish I still could remember lua, its been like 10 years since I actually used it, or any programming language for that matter.

Why was I so much better with computers/technology when I was 13? wtf happened
>>
>>57301197
What grade/course do you teach?
>>
>>57301216
7th. Technology.
>>
>>57301204
>simple shit like a universal remote, ridiculously basic text editor/memo taker,
fugg, I've probably used those senpai
>>
File: 1464851481947.jpg (20KB, 461x333px) Image search: [Google]
1464851481947.jpg
20KB, 461x333px
>>57301154
Thank you comrade. Your son will be most useful to us when the revolution happens.
>>
>>57301245
You're welcome. JILL STEIN
>>
>>57301236
>7th
Bless your soul.

I interned as an infrastructure/av tech at a school district for a year. Middle school kids are brutal.
What is it like actually teaching them all day?
>>
>>57301204
Nothing feels better than finally getting your hardware unlocked.
Reading all the tutorials, watching the modifications being pushed to the HDD with their usually shitty GUIs.

Some of the most exciting stuff I can remember from back then. It was a rush for me.
I remember I almost jizzed when I was able to FTP to my xbox and do whatever the fuck I wanted. The homebrew scene was amazing.
>>
>>57301264
>(((STEIN)))
>>
>>57299677
I'm pretty sure typing is the biggest problem preventing older generations from learning well, so that shouldn't be a problem for the newer ones.
>>
>>57301236
>7th grade
Oh boy.

How is their typing out of curiosity. What kind of tech do you teach them? Are they hopeless?
>>
>>57299677
My opinion:
20 years ago computers were for techincally inclined and if you fooled around with them, you could learn tech with them.
Now computers are for literally everyone and you don't (with average every day usage) learn a lot with them.
I think that the only thing that actually changed here is that computers were adopted as every day tools and instead of
tech person uses the computer vs non tech person doesn't use the computer
now it's
tech person uses the computer in technical way (programming etc) vs non tech person uses his or her every day tools, that just happen to be computers.
Just because someone uses a computing device doesn't at all mean they are in any way technically inclined (like it did 20 years ago)
>>
>>57301390
They don't use keyboards much though, i'd wager it's almost exclusively touchscreen phone keyboards for the younger teens.

Qwerty came from the typewriter and is literally typing. Old people had their chances.
People who type fast on the keyboard usually get 90% of their progress as teens/young adults while the brain plasticity still remains.
>>
>>57301320
It can be summed up with this:
one day 3 kids came to school with colanders on there heads claiming they were "pasatfarians" I eventually got them to take it off after about an hour. One of them was a kid named Julia who has been held back twice and when I told her to take it off gave me the middle finger.
>>
>>57301393
Most of them are hunt and peckers but some are OK. We use chrome books so I cant even really teach them anything good.
>>
>>57301401
I dunno, I remember at like age 5 or 6 my dad was able to teach me how to get games running on our dos computer. And even my grandma who today has difficulty opening her email was working on DOS computers at her office. Every day usage was never hard, and all you had to do was remember 1 or 2 things specific to the task you wanted to do. You didnt need to know what was going on at all.
>>
>>57301429
Thats actually pretty funny
>>
>>57299705
>implying you can touch the source of an iBrick
>implying you can code on an iBrick
>implying you can download third party software on an iBrick
>>
>>57301470
It's very different.

Everything can be done with a few taps. DOS will literally scare most people because you need to KNOW what to do. That's the big difference.

Smartphones/tablets baby the user like crazy. It's like a sand-boxed playground to tap onto angry birds
>>
>>57301506
Well ya, shit is easier now, but Im just saying with dos you really didnt need to know what to do or what you were doing, you could get by just being told what to do on a few sticky notes with instructions stuck to your monitor. You're right though, no one would deal with that shit nowadays and it would fail miserably if for whatever reason it was introduced today.
>>
>>57301427

RuneScape did it for me.
>>
>>57301604
oh god, I distinctly remember having to type bare minimum 125wpm to keep up with fally world 1 chat

>no option to paste
>how will niggas know about my 150gp coal or 25k rune scimmys
>how the fuck is he typing that fast
>jesus christ his text has different colours/effects
>>
>>57301604
Pretty sure most of my typing speed (and bad habits like not using pinkies) came from trying to sell shit in that one Fally world like 10 years ago.
>>
>>57299677
Resident millennial here. Can confirm kids these days are mostly retarded with technology. Other than the select few, maybe .2%, who are relatively intelligent even care enough to google their problems. I even wrote a paper on the fact that since information is so god damn accessable now (Google, stack overflow, forums, etc), it has just made the majority so fucking lazy they won't even look. Back before all of this, people had to scour the internet, or worse, the manual. Now they are generally driven enough to type into Google.

Fucking millennials man.
>>
>>57301541
>you could get by just being told what to do on a few sticky notes with instructions stuck to your monitor.
Still more difficult than finding a nice icon on the screen clearly labeled with what you were searching for.
>>
>>57299896
how old are they? they can't be this retarded.

I remember using shitdown /i to turn of kids computers in the library in 6th grade though, and pull shit like making a folder labeled 'boobs', screenshotting the desktop, deleting said folder and making the screenshot the background. some nogs got mad when it didn't open kek
>>
>>57300711
>insert disc
>???
>windows

I could do this when I was 12, and I could have done it sooner if I actually needed to install windows
>>
>>57300236
>he doesn't browse small, 20 year old internet forums
come on m8
>>
>>57299824
Considering they are buying more of the internet infrastructure and installing more of their own it isn't wrong to say they are a big part of the internet. That doesn't even include the software infrastructure that, while probably isn't necessary to vital functioning of the internet (things like ads and analytics etc) is still a big part of the ecosystem.

But obviously that is not what your brother meant.
>>
>>57301751
Not only that but it's way fucking easier now.

You guys remember even the Windows XP install screen? MAYBE I can understand that causing some issues or anxiety, but what that anon mentioned is something else. CS is becoming such a joke.
>>
File: my-client.jpg (883KB, 2500x1353px) Image search: [Google]
my-client.jpg
883KB, 2500x1353px
Where I work, half of the young people have a hard time with the register because it is not touch or point and click. You have to actually press keys on the keyboard to do anything and they can't figure it out even though the screen tells you everything you need to know. Pic related if the "difficult" POS system.
>>
>>57301764
It's too depressing and slow.
Pretty much defeats the purpose of pretending that pretend socialisation is good enough.
>>
>>57299677
>Are the young generations (I mean below ~10ish) going to have trouble learning computers and how they work?
Oh God, you have it totally backwards!

Computer (companies) will be in *huge* trouble if they don't figure how the young generations work.

They'll just go out of business and nobody will care.
>>
>>57299677
>1970
>Are kids going to be unable to learn computers in the future? These days you don't even solder your own TTL circuits.

>1980
>Are kids going to be unable to learn computers in the future? These days you don't even write your own BIOS

>1990
>Are kids going to be unable to learn computers in the future? These days you don't even write your own OS

>2000
>Are kids going to be unable to learn computers in the future? These days you don't even install your own OS

>2010
>Are kids going to be unable to learn computers in the future? These days you don't even configure your own OS

Correct. None of us know how computers work to any appreciable degree when it comes down to it.

If you think you do, build a computer from nand gates and post a reply on it.
>>
>>57301884
>If you think you do, build a computer from nand gates and post a reply on it.
Vacuum tubes or GTFO.
>>
>>57301881
That's not the problem.
The real problem is the younger generation just don't have money, they are fucked.

When companies get so massive, it gets very difficult to ever put them down. They have the money banked up to diversify and find what works. Look at IBM, Xerox.

Companies will linger like they always have, it's survival of the fittest.
If tech ever becomes unprofitable or not worthy of investment, you can be sure the rest of the economy is absolutely fucked up much worse.
>>
>>57301884
>Correct. None of us know how computers work to any appreciable degree when it comes down to it.
This is implied, no one thinks otherwise.

The point is that many people who learned about computers didn't do it necessarily by choice, but because they HAD to or it just didn't work.

No one is claiming that older generations are superior or any of that bullshit, it's just that children today are babied into playground smartphones and don't learn anything about computers unless they take the time to look it up, which becomes even more unlikely because their freemium angry birds clones games are only a tap away.

The average CS majors over the years tells the entire story, even when considering the median it's blatant.
This is all expected though, of course technology will cover up more and more of the iceberg. It's just damaging to them when they enroll into CS because they downloaded whatsapp onto their mom's phone and were told they would be great fit for it. They will get crushed and choke in debt, no end in sight to that.
>>
>>57301884
>he doesn't personally shuttle his electrons around their circuits
>>
>>57302151
>He doesn't telepathically beam code into his cpu.
>>
>>57302185
well shit.
>>
It will be like how """our""" generation is familiar with the electronics on motherboards or with low level machine instructions à la Wozniak.
>>
File: 1476893881386.png (152KB, 358x432px) Image search: [Google]
1476893881386.png
152KB, 358x432px
>>57302216
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>57301921
This is exactly how i feel, pretty much the younger generations who aren't grandfathered directly into companies like that, especially the ones who live in poorer communities or who's college education isn't paid for are going to have to work with way less to fight against automation, non-existant jobs, and an infrastructure that needs development. The only real thing they have to go on is all the advertising and instant gratification that just shelter what kind of reality were actually living in. Fucked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3XR9VNcaxA
>>
>>57302327
It's going to get worse unfortunately.
A recession is definitely coming, the second the Fed does what they need to do it's all coming down.

They kept money cheap for an unprecedented amount of time, we're going to get fucked big time in the next ~2 years.
Impossible to avoid. Either a horrible recession or even worse inflation, no winning.

Save up you fucking retards.
>>
>>57299677
I'm getting this picture oil painted for my wall
>>
>>57299677
I have a 13 year old student who doesn't know how to properly login and shut down her laptop.
>>
what happened to that 14 year old prodigy programmer?
>>
>>57302690
shilling for hilldog and Apple
>>
>>57302707
What was that kid's name again?
>>
File: 1453261446276.jpg (35KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1453261446276.jpg
35KB, 200x200px
>>57302707
holy shit I thought you were joking
>>
>>57302727
Santiago "Dream In Code" Gonzalez
>>
>>57301729
I would set the background to the warning unauthorized website on every computer so they wouldn't know when it was real. We also set up a twenty man unreal tournament LAN.
>>
>>57302742
What a fucking spic. I hope his Job gets replaced by an AI an he starves to death in the fucking streets.

Also
>Shilling for microsoft and Apple at the same time.
This beaner can't even shill properly.
>>
>>57302780
I'm surprised you are actually conveying genuine hatred for some high-schooler who got the spotlight for a week.

Get a fucking beer man.
>>
File: 1455598304911.jpg (27KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455598304911.jpg
27KB, 457x480px
>>57302765
kek those were good times

there was this kid who always used the library when my friends and I did, in 7th grade we used to shutdown his compuer, and he started doing it back to us. he figured out how to abort the shutdown, I guess, and bragged about his 'ebin batch files' or some shit. next time we tried to shutoff his computer we sent a warning message that he had 60 seconds to save his work, but he ran his abort program, and ignored our message. his program didn't work, the computer shut down and he didn't save, and he lost all of the project he was working on. teacher ate his ass in class for not having his assignment.
>our faces when
>>
>>57302821
>>57302780
>>57302742
>>57302727
>>57302690
The meme is over because the system works. He got hired by some shit company and failed a kickstarter to make some bog standard todo app for mac only. If you can't really program or have no business sense, meme news spotlights aren't going to help. It's over.
>>
File: Generations.png (76KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Generations.png
76KB, 640x360px
If you're going to be an ageist piece of shit, at least do it properly. this particular made up chart gets the new meme name right, the new generation, or anyone born 2010 or after, is called an Alpha. Nobody cares about alphas yet because they aren't teenagers yet and therefore can do no wrong.

btw, the previous generation of whatever you are probably thinks you are just as much of a normie as anyone else because you don't know all the 80s or 70s deprecated shit that nobody but old failures cares about. Just like you will do the exact same to Alphas. Or you can stop repeating memes and realize that no two "generations" charts are the same because they are all fucking made up
>>
>I only ask this because I learned almost everything initially from fucking around settings and trying to fix Windows 98 issues.
Windows 98 settings have nothing to do with how computers work, and everything to do with how Windows 98 worked. You didn't learn anything substantial about computers from fiddling with some settings.
>>
>>57301751
>insert disc

Hello grampa.
>>
>>57300846
>Companies are adopting acid test questions more and more because you can save so much time.
Link to any real tests?
>>
>>57301496
You can. The kernel of iOS is open source XNU/Darwin kernel
https://opensource.apple.com/source/xnu/
>>
>>57299677
>learning computers
Just stop
>>
>>57302945
>nothing to do with how computers work, and everything to do with how Windows 98 worked
Are you trolling or do you really believe this?
Settings in any O/S will tell quite a bit about what's going on, of course not driver design or circuit design but I never implied that. I meant from the standpoint of a child if you can't read critically.
I was maybe 7-8 at the time and did nothing all day but try and get my fucking computer to work. It had a lot of issues as was expected in 90s technology and my parents did not give a fuck so I had to figure it out.

You're arguing semantics and trying too hard paint your cynicism on others.

>anything substantial about computers from fiddling with some settings.
Substantial? What the fuck is that in this context? Are you Hillary?
I was a kid. I have no doubts i'm more successful than you now.

> I learned almost everything initially
Is what I said. I certainly know it to be the truth too. I make well over six figures now and not over 23.
>>
>>57300673
Reminds me of my niece. She's 6 and knows more shit than her mom. There's this tech shop near where I live, the offer coding/programming classes for young children. I wanted to sign to pay for her, to go to those classes. But her mom wanted her in gymnastics instead. Kinda gay desu, but oh well.
>>
I'm an old fag Web developer.

I have lost track of how many times I've had to explain to people 10+ years younger than me how to use a computer or some things on the internet.

It's weird.
>>
>>57303089
That guy who thinks you didn't learn anything about computers has got to be a kid. Windows OS up to Vista fucked with hardware constantly.

95 to XP was an absolute nightmare. Especially if you had no internet connection.
>>
>>57303229
The retards don't even remember the disaster that was old plug and play.

Plugging a device into your machine was like playing Russian roulette.
>>
>>57303024
https://www.reddit.com/r/cscareerquestions/comments/22og4d/what_are_some_impressive_projects_that_you_as_a/
use reddit for cs help.
/g/ is just better memes.
>>
>>57299705
>punch card
>complex
no
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnb7EqfykF4
>>
File: 48V0mu9.gif (978KB, 154x154px) Image search: [Google]
48V0mu9.gif
978KB, 154x154px
>>57303001
>installing from USB
>>
File: 1427759847682.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1427759847682.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>>57303373
>People don't remember reformatting with those XP disks

I'm getting old bros. Now I know.
>>
>>57303292
Get the fuck off of my image board you faggot.
I asked for TESTs, not some shitty "impressive" ideas by reddit users.
Stay on reddit, if you think this is just memes never come back. You are ruining this board.
>>
>>57303373
>Using an obsolete storage format that takes quadruple the time to install an OS

Wew lad
>>
File: 1426251622192.jpg (20KB, 192x179px) Image search: [Google]
1426251622192.jpg
20KB, 192x179px
Anyone remember when Ubuntu shipped free CDs?
I think people ordered hundreds before they put a per person limit.

I need to find mine. I believe it was Ubuntu 7.04.

Almost 10 years ago what the fuck.
>>
My little brother is even more of a /g/ autist than me so I doubt.
>>
File: 1476676770955.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476676770955.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>57299677
I'm about to be 19. Since I'm pretty young I thought I would comment on this. When I was 13 I was given an iPod touch 4G for Christmas by my parents. I still have it too. One of my friends at school showed me this cool program called Redsn0w that gives you "cool apps n stuff". This introduced me to jailbreaking. By the time I was 16 I had an iPhone 4 and I started to study Apple's serial bus in their mobile stuff. Had lots of fun with Open iBoot and observing how Limera1n worked. I had also done basic hardware repairs and tweaks. Had iOS not been locked down, I probably wouldn't be as interested in computers as I am now. I started using Debian when I was 15. Now I'm going to uni and I have a part time job at a repair shop.

So basically locking down devices is good. It creates more hackers. Personal experience is key. I've learned more from hands on exploration/experimentation than any book could ever teach me.
>>
>>57303290
>plug and play.
You must mean "plug and pray".
>>
File: palm-pre-001.jpg (54KB, 572x437px) Image search: [Google]
palm-pre-001.jpg
54KB, 572x437px
>>57303513
I remember I had a Palm Pre way back.

Loved fucking with the o/s as well, webOS had actual potential unlike 90% of Linux mobile chinksoft.
>>
File: 1423004915667.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1423004915667.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
>>57303492
I wish i had a brother.
>>
File: 1477751662185.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1477751662185.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>57303924
It's not fun as it sounds
T. 1 little brother and 4 big sisters
>tfw they are going to crossdress him too
>>
>>57301659
seconding this shit. so hard

useless pinkies
>>
Give it a break. I'm 25 and I remember being treated like a retard because I started with Windows 95 instead of DOS. Now this DOS users don't know how to work Windows 10 outside of basic operation because it's so different.

> hur kids don't know muh wolfenstein, go 80s kids
I vowed to never do that when I became the older generation.

Current aspies will join our ranks regardless of generation, don't worry.
>>
>>57304169
>DOS users don't know how to work Windows 10 outside of basic operation

I've worked with plenty of old school IT and they never had this problem.
Windows 10 is really not that different from Windows 7. I don't see how this can happen.
>>
>>57299677
yes
>>
>took AP CS in high school
>"smart" seniors couldn't fucking figure out how to code a single correct line without it being spoon fed to them
Always begging "I don't get it anon can you help me?" when they never put a single ounce of thought into it.
>>
>>57301506
To be fair, relatively few people need root-level access to consumer electronics. Many of them could only do harm with it.
>>
>>57299677

Yes, I have noticed this as well. They also will not naturally be able to to type as previous generations were able to.

Then again maybe we were all just computer dorks so we have a skewed view of all this.
>>
>>57299705

The way you throw the punchard thing shows that you have never bothered to spend 10 minutes learning how punchcards even work. You are retarded if you think that older stuff is harder to use and understand just for being old; you are exactly like the iPad-using idiot kids that OP was talking about.
>>
>>57304279
I seriously can't imagine typing with keyboards being replaced until it's done from the mind.

Keyboards are incredibly efficient. Plenty here type far faster than they can speak.

Do they not teach typing in public US schools? I really don't know but in the real work force, in a professional job, you will be expected to type. And if you're slow, you will look bad. Especially for a young adult.
>>
>>57300236

>However also note how more controlled information channels are getting.
>Forums are dead, all that's left is reddit and a couple alternatives, all strictly controlled in terms of content, political aliment etc.

Google is even attempting to define languages by co-opting definition search results.

>War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
>>
>>57304591
The wild west days of the internet are mostly over.

It was a good run.
>>
>>57302081
>children today are babied into playground smartphones and don't learn anything about computers
Just like OP was babied into a playground GUI OS and didn't learn anything about computers

>even more unlikely because their freemium angry birds clones games are only a tap away.
But so is Wikipedia. In the early 90s, it was waaay easier to get games than to get useful information about computers. Every magazine came with futuristic plastic shareware discs for so-called "CD-ROM" drives, but home internet was basically nonexistent.

> The average CS majors over the years tells the entire story
> He's using "CS grad" memes as a data point
>>
>>57304701
>didn't learn anything about computers
I'm on a hardware team for big tech, I had a good chuckle at this. You don't know shit, just autistic substanceless claims.
Six figures are nice though.

>In the early 90s, it was waaay easier to get games than to get useful information about computers
That's not the point, at all. Also not even true, were you alive in the 90s or just pretending?
Programming books were not some kind of Mongolian delicacy. Every bookstore had them, and back then there were many more bookstores.
I still have plenty of my dads books from the time.

>statistics are a meme
>everything is a meme
Let's just ignore the insane amount of CS grads who can't code fizzbuzz. No trend here.

My point wasn't about ageism at all but you seem to miss that, and just about everything. Read more carefully next time and keep at fizzbuzz and pretending to know anything.
>>
>>57304913
>I'm on a hardware team for big tech
Try that with your ten year old self's computer skills learned from fucking around with Win9x.

>Six figures are nice though.
If we're measuring dicks, I made 290k this year plus a 50k sign on bonus.

> Programming books were not some kind of Mongolian delicacy.
> I still have plenty of my dads books from the time.
So all you needed was your own personal trained professional with a strong desire see you succeed? If your mom was a Mongolian chef, you'd have easy access to Mongolian delicacies too.
>>
>>57305156
>Try that with your ten year old self's computer skills learned from fucking around with Win9x
So you really are autistic. Throwing personal insults that have nothing to do with the thread whilst being ageist.
Couldn't give a shit if you believe me or not. You seem to be a disturbed individual, genuinely. Get some help.

>So all you needed was your own personal trained professional with a strong desire see you succeed?
>If your mom was a Mongolian chef, you'd have easy access to Mongolian delicacies too.
How old are you?
>>
>>57301128
yeah i kept modding mine even up till past 2013 and kept updating it and installing shit onto it lol.
>>
>>57305203
>My college degree was worthless, I already knew everything from watching the Win98 defragger for hours
k

> How old are you?
35, and not from the silicon valley which is what you apparently consider to be normal
>>
>>57305238
Holy shit. You really can't do any critical reading. You're not from America right?

and keep mentioning my experiences on windows as a kid in a way totally irrelevant to this thread , you might have genuine autism. maybe even a great CNN reporter.
I have a comp engineering degree, it's just a degree. Way more proud of my team's work personally.

>35, and not from the silicon valley which is what you apparently consider to be normal
Why are you making more of these assumptions? How cynical are you? Every single one is dead wrong.
Why did you guess SV? That's one of the absolute last places i'd move to.

Get some help. Not even sure what else to say, you have problems.
>>
>>57300558
shit anon, this brings back some memories
>>
>>57305302
>keep mentioning my experiences on windows as a kid in a way totally irrelevant to this thread
Sorry friend, I was assuming you're op and that was the premise of this thread
>>
>>57305335
I am OP. Dude..you're 35. Just read my post and try to understand the drivel you post makes you sound like you're 15. You have 12 years on me. You can't understand the points I infer.

Why do you keep mentioning my analogy to what computer problems looked like when I was a young kiddo, and today's kids?
I never claimed that to be anyway representative of myself today, back then I had to either fuck around with the computer for days to fix it or not have one. You think that's a lie?
Why does that make you so angry? Now i'm just interested in what the fuck you're thinking.
What country are you from?
>>
>>57303513
i'd tip my fedora if i had one but you're the exception
most, and by most i mean the vast majority, of iphone users will be content with it as it is
they will not want to jailbreak it and even if some do, most of them will likely search for the method and never bother to learn about how it's done and what it does exactly
>>
>>57299705
this

OP btfo

saged
>>
Most people NEVER knew about computers. It was always the minority that knew computers, and it will continue to be the case in the future.
>>
>>57305393
>You have 12 years on me.
>>57299677
>Kids today

That's it, I'm out.
>>
>>57305442
CS is the biggest major in plenty of schools now though.
Tech is still growing, it's disingenuous to say that it will stay a minority when it's still growing.. a lot.
Of course it will never be the majority. Just like almost any other professional field.
>>
>>57305436
Not OP, but BTFO, how? It's impossible for a kid to accidentally brick it. It's a glorified app launcher, and not a 'real' OS.
>>
>>57301429
>held back twice

is there any hope for kids like this? I mean what goes through the mind of a kid who is held back twice like that. What about the parents who clearly do not give 2 shits either. Anyone who is held back more than once should be kicked out of school and home schooled as they simply disrupt the rest of the class.

bet she was a nigger too.
>>
>>57305460
Stay delusional.
You feel special about being middle aged on an image board? Stop embarrassing yourself
What do you think the average age on this board is?
Semantics are all you bring up. I seriously wonder what you look like when you type such garbage.
>>
>>57305482
Samefag or retard.
Same reasons people vote for Hillary.
>>
>>57305482
>It's impossible for a kid to accidentally brick it.

Who the fuck accidentally bricks PCs or Macs? Rooted phones get bricked all the time.
>>
>>57305504
Have you never seen a malware clusterfuck?
Come on, it's not all that rare among normal people.
Less so now though with forced W10 updates thankfully.

Still not bricking though I guess, bricking is really only common today with bad firmware flashes.
>>
>>57305504
let's assume you give a computer to a 5 year old
he can accidentally delete everything on C:\ and fuck everything up
mobile OS-es hold your hand to prevent things like that from happening

the computer kid in the example I gave would learn from experience, meanwhile the kid with the mobile os will never even consider it a possibility

yes, mobile os-es are safer, but claiming kids who are using tablets and crap can learn to the same level is silly
>>
>>57305526
Who would give a 5-year-old Admin privileges?
>>
>>57305544
I learned about formatting at 10, from messing with a Windows 95 and being forced to reinstall it.
>>
>>57299677
>almost everything initially from fucking around settings and trying to fix Windows 98 issues.
This has nothing to do with learning how computers work, dumbass.
Also the dumber users are the more clients I have = the more money I earn. I don't want this to change.
>>
>>57305566
Learn to read you dumb fuck.
Nobody understands how "computers really work" as fucking children, even though that term is laughably vague.
That's not the point of the thread, you just focused on a cherry-picked phrase so you can show us how great and smart you are.

You have to be European IT Drone cuck. You can't comprehend English.
>>
yes, theyre already having problems. my stepmom works as a teacher and she's constantly telling me 12 to 15 yos barely know how to use a mouse/keyboard today
>>
>>57305613
Daily reminder that English has it's origin in Europe. :^)
>so you can show us how great and smart you are.
No, I just showed how dumb OP is. Kys, nigger
>>
>>57304599
In both cases the end came about from an increase in speed.

The railroad and broadband are the same to both.
>>
>>57305649
Not him but what's wrong with that sentence?
>>
>>57305649
You can't comprehend basic English, it's okay.
Are you dumb enough to use that trip Szymon?

Fuck off you're making it too easy.
>>
>>57305688
Do you seriously imply "fucking around settings and trying to fix Windows 98 issues" has anything to do with learning how computers work, even remotely?
You're worse than millennials, and kinda insecure too.
Kys
>>
>>57305784
At least my polish friends can give me a laugh this late at night.

I was 7-8 years old, hence the comparison to kids under the age of 10 today. You missed the entire point and just sperged off.

I can work for two years and live like a king for the rest of my life in your Pierogi country. I'm a hardware engineer in big tech.

Next time I make a thread i'll make sure to write at fifth grade level so my eastern European friends can enjoy. It's okay to have your hand held sometimes, hard to believe you came from the same country as Lem.

You look too old to say "Kys".
>>
>>57305814
Shh... no tears. Only dreams now.
>>
>>57305824

:^)
>>
File: 1477083262878.jpg (74KB, 564x613px) Image search: [Google]
1477083262878.jpg
74KB, 564x613px
>>57301919
No, use NOR gates.
>>
Most normies always have and always will be tech illiterates. No matter what generation they're from.
>>
>>57302928
>alpha

Thats alpha as fuck!
>>
>>57300558
>keep the Floppy 12V connector off the CPU fan header.
did you seriously do this
>>
>>57305901
You can't imagine how much money you can drain from normies for setting up 3dpd wordpress site on some shitty free hosting service. :^)
>>
>>57299677
>Are the young generations (I mean below ~10ish) going to have trouble learning computers and how they work?
People above 30ish know jack shit, and it wasn't because they had "trouble learning".

It's literally because almost everyone but the a small fraction of the population tries quite hard to avoid learning anything that doesn't immediately help them get money.

And even among those that do want to learn more, most people don't care for learning about computers. Even if they use them for hours every day, they just don't care.

> I only ask this because I learned almost everything initially from fucking around settings and trying to fix Windows 98 issues.
Heh, so your standard is sysadmin?

That probably still leaves us with no people to make hardware and software, or what?

Look, we always had people that did basically all the cool shit and then the rest who can barely be motivated or trained to do a handful of things. Even when things are broken most people just don't care. You just need to let the few people that are willing to do shit do shit, rather than be poor and starving and without means to do anything somewhere. That's all that helps.

Basically, what you want is free access to the enterprise quality control measure that is academia or something like that.
>>
>>57299764
>t. nostalgic fucktard who used 98 when he was 5 and thought it was super complicated awesome shit
bet you don't even know what IPL means let alone how to run a compiler from tape or toggle in a bootloader without a manual/masking table with poorly scrawled octal values holding your hand

your fucking grandma could use 98 out of the box, hardware/software setup was damn near effortless, even NT users couldn't say the same, the only reason it fell apart so much was because it was a toy under the hood as much as it was on the monitor
>>
>>57305983
Who gives a shit, In nomine Desu et Desu, et Desu Sancti?
Stop living in the past, grandpa.
>>
>>57305649
>Daily reminder that English has it's origin in Europe. :^)
Yeah.. we were there for that, The US was founded only like 214 years ago.
Weird how-much you can get done without a bunch of ninnies nagging you.
>>
>>57305997
low effort garbage deserves a low effort (You)
>>
>>57306030
Seriously tho, who gives a shit about pre-war hardware which is already unused and dead?
Explain this to me.
>>
>>57305468
I have classmates who don't even know what fucking GNOME is even though they've used it every week in the labs for for the last three years. Being able to regurgitate a bunch of useless shit out if a book in the span of six months before forgetting it again != knowing shit about computers
>>
>>57301764
Nigga, I still browse the same forum, with the same people that now got a family and kids, that I started browsing in 2001.
>>
>>57306054
read up in the comment chain you clueless dipshit, I'm merely highlighting one of the points that OP and his nostalgic hipster ilk aren't super genius hot shit because they dicked around in control panel and made reader rabbit go fast, the same way your dad isn't hot shit just because he could boot OS/8 without looking at the manual
>>
>>57306101
I'm not reading that dawg
got tl:dr?
>>
>>57303607
I'm using my Palm Pre right now. It's the comfiest phone I've owned. I would still be using my Palm Centro, but it's dead. I miss the microSD slot.
>>
>>57299677
> Are the young generations (I mean below ~10ish) going to have trouble learning computers and how they work?

Yes Op. They will have trouble just to keep going and for the most basic needs.
Our technology created the most retarded generation humanity has ever known.
>>
>>57300558
when I was 6 I switched the mains voltage selector on the powersupply for our 286... T_T

I really wish I had more time with that machine, I was just starting to understand the file system layout beyond "Where are the games?"
>>
>>57301344
man that sounds like an awesome ride I missed out on.. T_T
>>
I think we're already seeing it.

They're going to be better than the ones born before, but not better than the ones born during the boom.
>>
I worried the same thing when kids grew up with Windows 95+. I learned everything from messing around in DOS and Windows 3.11
>>
Honestly I'm more afraid that they're going to be better at everything than me because Computer Science was NOT a thing in my country during high school times.

I learned programming from shitty ""hacker"" forums when I was 12 and didn't produce any professional code before I was like 20 in college.

nowadays you can already learn proper programming when you're 14 in school...
>>
>>57305308
Dude, I feel the same way.
I still miss my burning monkey Solitare. Anyone ever play that here?

>>57305916
Yeah, because I was 8. I was bound to fuck it up. I burnt up a good couple boards like that in my younger days. Now I don't have to worry about it because I can tell fans go to fans and floppy disk power goes to my dick- I mean floppy disk.

>>57306501
I feel a bit sorry for you there, I did the same eventually, and used to fuck up school computers like that. Especially on our ISS teacher.

[spoiler]That's what he gets for spamming football plays while I work on my phonics in First grade.[/spoiler]
>>
>>57306844
I had IT classes in high school.
It involved an introduction to computers, history and such, some excel, some delphi and gamemaker.
And later on something that involved programming little turtles which I can't fully recall.

Worst thing is, the teacher didn't give a shit what everyone was up to, he barely explained anything.
>>
>>57301496
>what is xnu open source project
>what is cydia
>what is vim/emacs
>>
>>57306900
>Implying any company uses Open Source anymore
Good luck with that, buddy.
It's all Microshill now.
>>
>>57300711
>calls me the tech guy even though I'm not in any tech major
I was called the tech guy basically for starting a dvd... fact however is that no one else was able to do that...
>>
>>57299677
>i learned from fucking around settings and trying to fix windows 98

>software
>the entirety of the computer
>>
>>57303470
Good old days
>>
Most people are tech illiterate. Most do not need to be tech literate and manage to live comfy lives without it. There is no problem. Meatbags only need to make a living, nothing else. Not my problem or concern nor should it be. Most people won't invest the many years it takes to be highly competent with technology, any technology. Before PCs they didn't work on their other tech much either.
>>
>>57300791
I mean, computer science is not about learning how to be a code monkey or system administrator.
>>
>>57300545
I'm in 12th grade in Romania, I've had a really good programmer teacher but she got cancer and the new one is a complete autist. Me and a friend of mine attended a programming competition and he didn't even come to talk to us while we did some exercises because he don't know shit about that. In 5-8 my teacher wasn't that bad I'd say, we were doing HTML on classes and troubleshooting Windows problems.
>>
>>57301197
>tor
>proxies
>duckduckgo

he's a proto-paedophile
>>
>>57303470
>dem stickers

yes, man
>>
i used to think the standard computer servicing business would gradually fade away as computing device trends and standards become more consolidated and simplified so that issues can be automatically solved or never arise, and that end users would not need a great amount of computer experience to solve their own problems.

turns out that was just a pipedream. i still run into people that don't know what OS their phone is running, they don't know what computer browser they're using or even how to work them at a basic level. they don't even know that computers can be built. they don't know computers can have more than one monitor and still be one computer. people still fucking fall for the "more ram means faster computer" meme.

doesn't matter how advanced technology gets, there will still be idiots and therefore a demand for an IT profession. there will still be people who can't find the restart button, can't figure out how to reboot their phones into recovery mode, can't figure out how to uninstall a program, etc. the number of tech ignorants in the population is actually rising thanks to how shit simple it is to operate a device without issue, and the relatively lower costs of FRUs compared to several decades ago.
>>
File: 1471302729527.jpg (678KB, 800x4266px) Image search: [Google]
1471302729527.jpg
678KB, 800x4266px
>>57299677
Who says any will still be alive after my StrongAI has swept the area for flesh units using HKs?
>>
When I was in elementary school I spent days screwing with early versions of Minecraft. I learned about static IP severs and game modding etc, as well as basic Java. They'll learn.
>>
>>57301011

as usual, "not a retard" on 4chan means 'top 10% of the graduating class with extensive networking and relevant interning experience'
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.