[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuckness aside, is it more safe to fresh install a clean windows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Win_10.png (3KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
Win_10.png
3KB, 299x168px
Cuckness aside, is it more safe to fresh install a clean windows 10 iso and update it rather than getting the already patched iso that has "full" on it and has both english and russian language available?
>>
It doesn't matter
>>
It's the same shit either way, except you have to waste time updating with one and not the other.
Who am I kidding, you have to waste time updating with both.
I swear, windows 10 will do nothing but update in a few years.
>>
>>57294506
>iso

Are you seriously pirating windows 10?
Go to your nearest second hand shop, find some laptop or prebuilt take a picture of their windows 7 license, or buy a windows 7 license legaly(about $10) install windows 7 on your pc, and then upgrade it to windows 10 for free.
>>
>>57294583
>set pc to update during time you're asleep
>wake up every morning with pc already updated

Isn't this the ideal situation?
>>
>>57297143
No.
>>
>>57297049
you do realize that M$ lets you download the ISO directly from them, right?
>>
>>57294506
>russian
dude that iso is so full of keyloggers
and I don't mean the microsoft ones
>>
>>57297180
Explain
>>
File: 1477450807315.jpg (454KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477450807315.jpg
454KB, 1920x1280px
You can do an updated iso yourself, download WHDownloader and download the latest cumulative and compatible updates for the version of the ISO (for instance, "Anniversary Update" is version 1607), and then use ntLite to patch the iso with the updates, you can also disable some features of Windows 10 with ntLite like the automatic download of ""recommended"" store apps, like Candy Crush and that shit.

I did it myself and highly recommend it.
>>
>>57297593
Not enterprise ltsb editions
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.