[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the last time I EVER buy an NVIDIA card. So I had a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 02G-P4-2951-KR_XL_6.jpg (160KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
02G-P4-2951-KR_XL_6.jpg
160KB, 1200x1200px
This is the last time I EVER buy an NVIDIA card.

So I had a shitty little R7 360, couldn't run shit, and decided to do an upgrade. I was going to go with the GTX 750ti but decided to pay $20 more to get the GTX 950. It's runs worse than the fucking R7 360. I've reintalled windows, and reinstalled the drivers, and it runs like absolute ass. I know it's not my CPU bottlenecking as I had a 750ti in an earlier build of this same machine before it shit the bed and it ran WONDERFULLY. Is there a reason a more expensive card runs worse than a shitty little $70 card?
>>
>Im buying low end cards and they run poorly. waaaah.
>>
>>57290549
I understand they are on the lower end. But when R7 360<---------------GTX 750ti----------------->GTX 950 and the 950 runs worse than the 360 I'm a little pissed.
>>
The lower-end 900 series cards were mediocre as hell. Everything below the 970 pretty much belonged in the garbage, and even that had the 3.5 issue.
>>
>>57290525
>buying low end cards to "upgrade"
>>
>>57290574
The 950 and 750 are both very, very "mid range" cards. I'd go as far as to call them even low end. But you're forgetting something huge here : The Ti part.

My 660 Ti still rocks everything I run on it (Including recent releases) at very reasonable speeds (55-60 FPS) at 1080p - And truth be told, it's bottlenecked by my ridiculously low end FX 4100 CPU. My friend's 980 Ti runs stuff like a dream, too - Even though we're in another league there, the point stands.

Ti's are sources of black magic that just always work well for some reason. From my experience they just won't die. Non-Ti cars are nothing to be excited about if a Ti version exists.
>>
Should've bought a RX 470.
>>
>>57290731
cards*
>>
>>57290734
This
>>
They 1050 Ti for example is amazing this year for that price
>>57290731
>>
>>57290818
does it toast itself to death like the other 10 series cards?
>>
>>57290927
Tell me more about GTX 10 series, especially this GTX 1050Ti? I'm planning to buy this. I hope it doesn't get fried like 1070
>>
>Buying GTX 750 Ti when GTX 1050 Ti is available

OP IS A FAGGOT
>>
>>57290927
What the fuck are you talking about?
Show me one instance of any current card running hot.
>>
>>57290525
>>57291905
This, OP you ever heard the phrase "you get what you pay for"?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.