[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/g/ calls people who don't upgrade "luddites"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: PattyHearstRobsBank.jpg (12KB, 288x365px) Image search: [Google]
PattyHearstRobsBank.jpg
12KB, 288x365px
>/g/ calls people who don't upgrade "luddites" or not interested in technology
>/g/ also supports the monopolistic (and therefore, stagnant) microsoft which has kept computers doing the same thing for over 20 years because change will harm them

Explain this to me.

It it brainwashing?
>>
/g/ is literally full of retards who shout over each other. don't expect intelligence or anything consistent out of this board.
>>
>>57279256
>/g/ supports microsoft
>/g/ is one person
Most people on this board do not support ms or use its products.
>>
>/g/ is one person
Yeah... It's mostly the spillover from /v/ that's all over Nutella & Co's dick and the rest of /g/ is for the most part using Linux or OSX.
>>
>>57279256
I always thought patty was hot
>>
>>57279256
Yes it is. When /g/ told you multiple times you were a retarded faggot and you should kill yourself, they meant literally.
>>
>>57279291
I don't think it can be entirely blamed on that. There's a load of people who have insane machines that run Linux, which is almost the definition of pointless.

If you're going to run Linux you might as well just save a shit-load and buy used.
>>
File: IMG_1780.png (59KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1780.png
59KB, 500x402px
>tfw pretend to use almost any device and OS as long as it rustles jimmies in a thread
If you're here for any reason other than shitposting, you're the dumbest chump alive
>>
>>57279346
This, to be honest.
>>
>>57279986
I do this too kek. Ill also pretend to know something about a topic and then call someone retarded and take the opposite stance.
>>
>>57279986
I also do this with political discussion of any sort, the only reason I browse this website is to piss people off.
>>
>>57279986
>>57280103
>>57280116
>cancer
>>
>>57279986
fuck that it isn't fun unless you know enough to talk a good game
that's why I regularly shit on thinkpad tards while I have a literal bookshelf full of them
>>
>>57279892
The only reason to ever buy anything half as good as what most people post in "battlestation" theads is gaming or HD anime rips. Both of which make the poster used to wasting their money.

If you have anything faster than 2GHz with two cores and 4GB of RAM (with integrated graphics) for common productivity tasks (including compiling, because we all know you're not doing it professionally) then you wasted your money, and got meme'd in the process.
>>
>>57279256
this is probably the most anti-microsoft place on the internet

just because it's also full of gaymer /v/irgins and viral marketers doesn't mean it's actually popular at all here
>>
>>57280532
>anti-MS

Yet everyone has it installed on their computer.
>>
>>57279256
most of /g/ is brand loyalist consumer cucks like most of modern society. Who would have thought
>>
What I don't get about how (compared to about 5 years ago) Linux devs allow such resource-heavy desktop environments like GNOME 3, KDE 4 and "5", and Unity. They don't make any money from the purchase of new hardware, so why build your software around it?

>>57281437
Oh yeah, the consumerism.
>>
>>57279256
Really? /g/ shills GNU/Linux more than anything.
>>57280072
Here, too. Damn.
>>
>>57281557
>shilling something that's free

I don't think you know what a shill is.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.