[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/ what is the best most decent to own version of the galaxy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hey /g/ what is the best most decent to own version of the galaxy note? I own a note 2 and was going to get a 7 until all the shit happened, I enjoy my stylus and am used to all of that stuff so I think I will grab a note

But which one to get? Unless there is a better phone that is big like my note and stuff that would beat out any of the previous versions
>>
>>57278941
The 4 is fine.
>>
>>57278967

I have heard the 4 is really nice, has all the needed features, camera is not amazing but it is decent, and it has a removable battery, like it is the last note to have that

Though I do not know how great a feature a removable battery is, I got my note 2 when it first came out and the original battery is still running fine
>>
>>57278993

Having removable batteries is just some shit elitists try and act like matters. Removable batteries simply make a phone bigger for no reason as well as makes it more susceptible to water damage. Get the latest note if you must but droid sucks anyway and a google phone is much better
>>
>>57279055

tru
>>
>>57279055
>Removable batteries simply make a phone bigger for no reason
Just like the 3.5mm jack amirite?

Also the S5 had a user replaceable battery and was waterproofed. In fact, it had the same level IP certification as the iPhone7 does.
>>
I have the note 5, camera is decent, the screen is superb and the performance overall is fine, it doesnt have a removable battery or msd card slot though
>>
4 is god tier

Camera sucks though
>>
>>57279343

Unless you have some objective reasons, the 4 is shit compared to the 5. The 5 is better in every way...
>>
>>57279365
You can't insert the SPen backwards in the Note 4.
The Note 4 also has an SD card slot.

So, yeah. We do have objective reasons.
>>
>>57279392

If you really need more than 64gb in the phone phone then you are doing something that requires another phone also the pen is not an issue at all

Whereas the 5 has a stronger processor, better camera, faster memory and a much better screen

Sorry 5 wins.
>>
>>57279413
>If you really need more than 64gb in the phone phone then you are doing something that requires another phone
What does this even mean.

>Whereas the 5 has a stronger processor, better camera, faster memory and a much better screen
The Note 4 screen is perfectly fine and the processor and memory isn't a problem at all.
>>
>>57279434

It means an SD card actually does not matter for 99% percent of phone users, they get by just fine

The tech and hardware in the 4 beat the 4 completely, having a card is not a selling point.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.