[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's unreal, guys. Seriously, I'm thinking of dropping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161028-121709.png (101KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161028-121709.png
101KB, 720x1280px
It's unreal, guys.

Seriously, I'm thinking of dropping the Verge from my routine reads. Their bendgate damage control, their need to remind everyone every 2 minutes that the Note 7 exploded, them making fun of people who use SD cards (photographers) and now this just ruin the website. I can handle shilling when they make an effort to be subtle.
>>
>>57278456
>I'm thinking of dropping the Verge from my routine reads.
Retard.
>>
>>57278456
>reading the Verge
kys
>>
>>57278456

whats so bad about showing your excitement for technology?
>>
>>57278479
Louis Rossman once explained this perfectly:

it comes to this, if you love a company, then you shouldn't apologise for the shit they come up with, you should criticize them instead, in hope that they will make it better next time.

this way instead of ending up with a shit product that you(the fan boy), but nobody else will be happy with, you could end up with a genuinely good product.
>>
>>57278479
It feels false, they exacerbate any minor accomplishment by Apple and downplay its flaws, any accomplishment by anyone else is either a copy or irrelevant.
>>
>>57278456
>he reads the verge
you are the only one to blame here
>>
One of their writers was working for Apple while working for them.

Look it up.
>>
>>57279043
>>57278473
>>57278456
wtf is the verge?
>>
>>57278521
>tfw Nintendo fan ready for disappointment again
>>
>>57279073
> http://www.theverge.com/2016/9/23/13036012/a-note-from-the-editor-in-chief-about-chris-ziegler
>>
>>57279085
Apple shills
>>
>>57278456
>bendgate damage control
>obese Americans sitting on their iPhones thus breaking them was somehow a problem
>>
>>57278521
>if you love a company [...] you should criticize them
No, if you love a company you should kill yourself. Completely serious.
>>
>>57279283
>we've investigated our possible journalistic ethics violation and found we're not guilty
shocker
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.