[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get a job as a c++ dev after years of unemployment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1427273949088.jpg (100KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1427273949088.jpg
100KB, 500x499px
>finally get a job as a c++ dev after years of unemployment
>everyone around me is a fucking autist
>nobody to talk to
>they barely acknowledge my presence there
>the project is a fucking mess with no direction
>they all do overtime and barely leave their desks

How do I survive like this? It's been 4 weeks since I started and I almost lost my mind today.
>>
Accept your fate.
Welcome to the wonderful world of software development!
>>
Do your fucking job and stop invading their space to try to make friends you gaylord.
>>
>>57269805
shoot up the place. that will show them
>>
>>57269861
I totally get why people would do that since I started working there.
>>
>>57269805

>they barely acknowledge my presence there
>the project is a fucking mess with no direction
>they all do overtime and barely leave their desks

Welcome to the wonderful world of Programming!

Where you're either in a room full of brogrammers who NEED you to come to their spiritual outing party tonight (or you're shit listed), but will at least listen to input on projects and commits and take your advice on things if they see the merit in it

Or you're stuck with autists who just whined to HR about how their manager "keeps invading their privacy" by asking them for status updates from outside their cubicle since they didn't reply to the update request email 2 days ago and can't take advice, follow directions, or code with any coherency that others can understand, but at least the individual modules are solid. Even if coded with entirely different ideas in mind.
>>
>>57269805
>calling other people autistic when you were an autistic NEET for years

hello pot here's the kettle
>>
>waaaah I'm not being acknowledged
Kill yourself immediately, me-too narcissist retard.
>>
>>57270235
how much overtime did you put in today?
>>
Ask if you can telecommute
>>
>>57270282
But then how will he feel loved if he doesn't have his co-workers to lean on?
>>
>>57269805
>Finally get a job as an assembly dev.
>People keep bothering me at my fucking desk when i'm trying to do my work.
>Team moved to scrum and it's an absolute shit show with buzzwords everywhere.
>Went from getting an average of three weeks to finish a project down to 8 days
>Have to write test cases for QA and literally nobody knows what they do since devs write all the test cases.
>>
>>57269805
>C++ developer
>sociable coworkers

Choose one. This is the life you chose.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.