[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thinkpad owner >waifu desktop wallpaper >powerpoint

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: bc8.png (218KB, 592x385px) Image search: [Google]
bc8.png
218KB, 592x385px
>thinkpad owner
>waifu desktop wallpaper
>powerpoint presentation in front of almost 100 people with my own laptop people next week

What reactions can I expect?
Should I atleast change wallpaper or should I reveal my real powerlevel live on the projector?
>>
they'll kick you out

that is, if the presentation is of any importance and it's job-related
>>
>anime wallpaper

kill yourself.
>>
>>57248115
I forgot to say its "only" uni work. I could pull it off imho
>>
>>57248071
post the wallpaper
>>
>>57248071

buy a /csg/ approved noose
>>
>>57248236
Excellent post, I rate 5 star.
>>
File: psst.png (47KB, 381x292px) Image search: [Google]
psst.png
47KB, 381x292px
Do it.
>>
>>57248071
Depends on the Uni you're going to, I had my x220 and no one gave a shit.
>>
File: IMG_2709.jpg (41KB, 490x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2709.jpg
41KB, 490x500px
What’s the wallpaper, OP?
>>
>>57249139
I don't think the Chinkpad was what OP is worrying about.
>>
>>57248071
>Should I
You should kill yourself
>>
>>57248071
>power level
You should definitely kill yourself.
>>
Post the wallpaper first anon
>>
>>57248071
If it's uni, literally no one will care. What kind of reaction ARE you expecting??
>>
Listen here you frogposting fuck you better post that degenerate loli wallpaper right the fuck now.
>>
>>57248071
have the file open before you plug it in to the projector. otherwise, switch the wallpaper, because you will be known as that weird weeb trash dude for the rest of the semester
>>
File: 43567543256786543.png (65KB, 1012x1146px) Image search: [Google]
43567543256786543.png
65KB, 1012x1146px
if only there was a way to..
>>
>>57248071
There are a ton of people with half naked anime waifu wallpapers at my university.
Nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>57248071
Guys, this presentation is in less than a week. We need real ideas about how to remove the offending wallpaper. That is barely enough time.
>>
This thread reminds me of when we had to present our bachelor's papers in front of a class:
>You present your thesis, someone else presents and opposition to your thesis and then you do the same to them or someone else
>The guy that was supposed to present an opposition to my thesis really couldn't come up with anything beyond TL;DR
>Have to present opposition to this person
>Guy has some old thinkpad with a VGA port to run his powerpoint
>Plugs it in and starts making last minute changes
>Doesn't notice that the default behavior when plugging something in is not to mirror the screen, but to create an extra desktop for the screen
>His wallpaper is naturally some furshit
>People snickering at this before the teacher tells him that he should probably get on with his presentation
>Goes "Huh??", looks at the audience and then realizes that his wallpaper is on the projector
>Quickly hides his wallpaper and gets on with the presentation
>At the end of it I'm supposed to provide an opposition to it
>First thing I do when I start my presentation is jokingly ask him to put up his wallpaper again, which leads to a mix of more snickering and people being embarrassed for him
>Continue on with the opposition as normal
>As soon as he's done answering to my criticisms he almost runs out the door even thou there was still another presentation left

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he went to post a rant about it on /r9k/ after that...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.