[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you switch from Gmail to Tutanota and it's a breeze

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>when you switch from Gmail to Tutanota and it's a breeze because you don't have any regular contact with other people and just need to change your email for all your online accounts

Fuck you botnet
>>
Why not yandex?
>>
>>57243515
>botnet.ru
>>
File: sern.png (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sern.png
210KB, 1920x1080px
>Tutanota
>not ProtonMal
>>
>>57243607
Can you use that through the K-9 Android app? The fact that it's based in Switzerland sounds appealing.
>>
>>57243626
If you want something good to work with k-9,
Get a cock.li email.
Hosted on Romania if that's relevant to you.
>>
>>57243500
Swissfag here, did the exact same thing with ProtonMail.
FeelsGoodMan.
>>
>>57243500
>>57243515
>>57243607
>>57243626
>>57244429
>>57244561
>not using autistici
>>
>>57243607
>No IMAP/SMTP

le trash
>>
>>57243607
>>not ProtonMal
how does protonmail works? is it a paid service? can you use imap etc?
>>
>>57244429
cock.li got raided and shit, i'd stay away
>>
>>57245018
exactly why vc moved it to fucking romania, where nobody cares.
>>
>>57245018
That was ages ago wasn't it?
Aren't they confirmed all good now?
>>
>>57245011
you can't as it would not then be able to use end-to-end encryption. Sucks, is the only thing stopping me from using it desu
>>
>>57245018
>>57245032

I don't know, but I wish they had a domain that one could use for public usage. I am thinking of switching some accounts to a horsefucker.org domain
>>
>>57247773
>but I wish they had a domain that one could use for public usage

airmail.cc
firemail.cc
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.