[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you guys have any experience with lucid dreams? Or an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: TlD.png (143KB, 610x382px) Image search: [Google]
TlD.png
143KB, 610x382px
Any of you guys have any experience with lucid dreams? Or anyone bought anything designed to improve/induce lucid dreaming? Found this Kickstarter just recently and got curious.
>https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1705207344/the-lucid-dreamer-wake-up-inside-your-dreams/
>>
>>57215634
I am trying for some time now and had about ~5 lucid dreams, last one in this month.

The key is dedication; write down your dreams in as much detail as possible. Do this consistently and also ask yourself over the day "am i dreaming".

Also ama
>>
>>57215634
I'll be happy if this thing works
I have some doubts though, and it's ridiculously expensive
>>
>>57215654
OP here, I've been trying, but can never seem to remember my dreams, it sucks
>>
"lucid dreaming" is sperg for "i need something to talk about besides my parents' pets"
>>
>>57215849
dropped any vit B tablets before bed lately?
>>
You don't want to lucid dream. You develop a complete loss of interest in both worlds. Then you off yourself like DFW
>>
>>57215634
just get a book on astral projection that doesn't focus on the esoteric nonsense.
>>
File: katz1.jpg (44KB, 460x452px) Image search: [Google]
katz1.jpg
44KB, 460x452px
>lucid dreaming
>kickstarter
>>
>>57215634
I think you can do that with your cellphone. Just record 5-10 minutes of silence plus yourself saying at the end: "This is now a lucid dream. I'm in control from this point" or something like that, and then go to sleep hearing that on loop. You'll have a good chance to lucid dream since the things we hear while asleep have impact in our dreams.
>>
>>57215840
Just after waking lie on your back and relax. The memories of the dream will flow back naturally most likely in reverse order. But you must do this as soon as you wake. You're probably just waking up and shooting straight out of bed
>>
>>57216655
Haha İ get that you're trolling but there really are some scary things that can happen while trying to go lucid

>>this is technology
Do these devices even work?
>>
>>57219476
I'm being serious
>>
Tech seems like a crutch in this case, honestly.

If you want to actually try to lucid dream actively, it's better to develop autistic habits centered around inconsistent dream behaviors during your waking hours. For example, if every time you read a text you look away and go back later to check that it reads the same, that'll work awake but the text will change while you sleep. As these behaviors become routine, they will become more obvious.

That having been said, I just let lucid dreams happen. Too lazy to do anything to help me actively notice them, and I get one every couple weeks. The main problem is that your mind hates you for noticing and tries to wake you up, so the average lucid dream often just means less sleep overall.
>>
>he buys shit to lucid dream

Its called WILD technique. Basically an old Tibetan Buddhist technique repurposed to remove the religious elements.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.