[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in class >see a thinkpad with an EFF 'I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 1407119379594.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129KB, 724x611px
>in class
>see a thinkpad with an EFF 'I don't consent to the search of this device sticker'
>look closer
>running a riced out tiling WM, anime wallpaper

I thought that these people were just a meme and didn't exist in real life.
>>
>>57208030
Why are you descimribing your own desktop Anon? Are you a schizpphrenic
>>
>>57208030
I really don't understand how they don't feel embarrassed walking around with stickers on their laptop and showing their anime wallpaper to everyone. I'd be embarrassed as hell if I had to walk around with a laptop like that.
>>
>>57208154
>showing your interests is emberassing
>>
>>57208154
>having less of a backbone than an anime faggot
>>
>>57208030
Nice projecting faggot.
TSA dont give shit about your retarded stickers. If you dont wanna be searched get a macbook like a normal person
>>
>>57208169
Those are some pretty embarrassing interests to be honest.

>>57208180
That's like saying listening to music on your speakers on train takes backbone. Most people aren't afraid of doing it, they just know it's not something you do around other people.
>>
>>57208154
>I really don't understand how they don't feel embarrassed walking around with stickers on their laptop and showing their anime wallpaper to everyone.

There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Plenty of normies have stickers on their laptop for various causes, there's nothing special about being concerned about your 4th amendment rights. As for anime... it's not like you're advertising your fetishes (you don't have hentai wallpapers, do you?), so what's the problem?

To be quite honest, I'd think if you're feeling embarrassed in this kind of stuff, maybe you lack self-confidence?
>>
>>57208154
Because they aren't insecure, like you
>>
>>57208246
But still when someone is listening the music by speakers you can't do nothing about this if the person which is doing it is mean. When it comes to displaying your own wallpaper with something you are interested in people around are not forced to look at it for whole time when being around.
>>
>>57208341
I don't know man, I wouldn't call insecurity and self-awareness the same thing. They certainly lack the former.

>>57208327
>There's nothing to be embarrassed about
>A grown man watching Japanese children's cartoon

Seems kinda embarrassing IMO. But I guess good for them to be happy as things are. I'd just like to be there later on when they look back at their life and cringe hard.
>>
>>57208219

TSA doesn't search hard drives. They just search for explosives on the physical device itself. Searching data is the job of customs, and no amount of expressing your 4th amendment rights is going to do anything, because customs has an authority recognized by the supreme court to do any amount of searching for those coming into the country.
>>
>>57208435
Weebs are embarrassing as fuck and even normies laugh about them. The only people defending their anumeeee wallpapers are the disgusting weebs themselves.
>>
>>57208154
Fuck you and fuck people like you.
It's hysterical when I go out everyone's so robot-like because they feel like they're being watched. And they're right. There are always pricks like you who will laugh at even the tiniest detail if one does something wrong.
Get a cancer and die.
>>
>>57208435

>children's cartoon
Not all anime is designed for children to watch, and many cartoons, even in the west, are designed for a wide range of audiences. I've seen college students who looked pretty well-adjusted wearing Adventure Time and Pokemon merch. I see no reason why you can't enjoy anime as a fully grown adult.
>>
people just need a little common sense, just use a power level wallpaper

if someone had a wallpaper of they favorite spors player i would think they are faggots, but the logo of a sports team is ok
>>
>>57208498
t. Davido-kun
>>
If I liked anime and liked having wallpapers that aren't solid colors I would have no problem using the anime pape in public. Worst case, some faggot doesn't like my interests. Best case, I find a cool guy to hang out with that shares my interests.
>>
>>57208498
The only people who unironically care about stickers on someone else's laptop and other miniscule details are limp wrist hipsters trying too hard to fit in.

Actual well-adjusted people don't really give a shit.
>>
>>57208567
So you don't think that pic related is autistic as fuck?
>>
>>57208614
You don't think its owner is probably also autistic?
Not a problem
>>
>>57208614
It is, but well-adjusted normal people wouldn't call him out on it, or think worse.

>inb4 "b-but they do"
your college hipster butt buddies aren't well-adjusted, friendo.
>>
>>57208666
I wouldn't call him out or laugh at him but he surely would be /marked/ as an autist and I would cringe.
>>
>>57208700
>he surely would be /marked/ as an autist and I would cringe

You would cringe because you are insecure of your own looks.
Again, people who don't have aren't afflicted with crippling insecurity do not care at all.
>>
>>57208730
>implying you never cringe
>>
>>57208769
I did when I was a retarded teen, but then I grew up.
>>
>>57208786
>grown up
>4chan

Choose one and tip your fedora.
>>
>>57208781
>Appearing normal as possible and shaming everyone who is a bit different
That's the exact opposite of "well-adjusted", buddy.
>>
>>57208799
>this /b/ meme again
anonymous imageboards are good fun for all ages and income levels

back to le dumblr, please
>>
File: 1387574286669.jpg (60KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
1387574286669.jpg
60KB, 500x586px
>>57208154
I'm not an anime person myself but honestly don't see the harm in that, there's ppl of both genders who are into that subculture and while they are a little odd, they're usually [awkward, but] nice [and often sincere] ppl (from what I saw)
>>
Too much fucking abuse of the autism term ITT.
I give you 4chan truth.user.js
// ==UserScript==
// @name 4chan Fedora Appreciator
// @namespace euphory
// @description Replaces certain words in posts to bring them closer to reality.
// @include http://boards.4chan.org/*
// @include https://boards.4chan.org/*
// @version 1
// @grant metadata
// ==/UserScript==
function tipfedora() {
plebeianWritings = document.getElementsByTagName('blockquote');
for(var j = 0; j < plebeianWritings.length; j++) {
var vindiction = plebeianWritings[j];
vindiction.innerHTML = vindiction.innerHTML.replace(/\bautist\b/gi, 'illuminated individual');
vindiction.innerHTML = vindiction.innerHTML.replace(/\bautists\b/gi, 'patricians');
vindiction.innerHTML = vindiction.innerHTML.replace(/\bautistic\b/gi, 'amazing');
vindiction.innerHTML = vindiction.innerHTML.replace(/\euphoric\b/gi, 'calm and collected, secure in the knowledge that everything is better this way');
vindiction.innerHTML = vindiction.innerHTML.replace(/\bautism\b/gi, 'outstanding intellect');
vindiction.innerHTML = vindiction.innerHTML.replace(/\btips fedora\b/gi, 'acknowledges superiority');
}
}

tipfedora();
>>
>>57208818
Back to plebbit please. Trying to play the nice guy on an anonymous site won't get you anywhere.
>>
>>57208849
>nice guy
You aren't even trying to be coherent anymore.

Everything I've said is common sense to anyone who isn't completely new.
>>
>>57208830
>pass user being triggerd
kek
>>
>>57208877
You advocate for a world where its not allowed to make fun about anything and anyone because in your view that would be normal™.

The insecurity is on your side. Have fun with why did the chicken cross the street jokes.
>>
>>57208327
>>57208502
>>57208544
>>57208829
>I don't know how to hide my power level

Can we be honest here for once? Just once?

Anybody who would actually comment (negatively) on your anime wallpapers and stickers, or genuinely give you a hard time when we're at college and working ages is an asshole, hands down.
That doesn't mean you aren't waving a flag that says "look at me, I'm autistic" though. Did none of you go to high school or something? I realize not every school has the same types of people, but as someone who moved often growing up the anime types were always the social outcasts and looked down on.

>that isn't a bad thing

Maybe in your world, its not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDFaNTr44lE

As adults, nobody is going to criticize you openly, its the thoughts they have in the back of their heads. There is a stigma attached to it, whether you realize it or not.
I would also like to reiterate that we shouldn't be vying to impress massive assholes and cunts, the key is to walk the middle ground.

ITT: you're all fucking faggots who either go too far one way, or too far the other
>>
>>57208907
>You advocate for a world where its not allowed to make fun about anything and anyone because in your view that would be normal™.

I can't believe that's what you got out of my posts.

If you're so insecure that you have to create this shitty of a strawman to justify your opinions, then don't even bother replying.

Try reading my posts again, and enroll into a remedial reading comprehension class.
>>
>>57208933
>Did none of you go to high school or something?
Yes I did and I made fun of weebs all the time. As an adult I just secretly loathe weebs unless on 4chan where I can call them out on their faggotry.
>>
>>57208969
Everything said faggot in the post bellow, faggot. I'm going to sleep now.
>>57208933
>>
>>57208829
>>57208933
You aren't wrong, but not all anime enthusiasts will show their interests as openly as using a sticker on their laptop, and on the other side not all people would judge someone's personality by a sticker. Also this is of course not their whole life, at least for most people. But I've met a few interesting characters in life despite of the fact that they try to compensate their lack of a normal social life using a passive and unrealistic representation of it.
>>
>>57208992
That post doesn't address my arguments at all.

Really, you must have some sort of disability if you still don't get it.

You really should consider taking remedial reading comprehension classes, but feel free to just ignore your severe disability and sleep.
>>
>>57208169
>>57208180
>>57208327
>>57208341
>>57208498
>>57208829
>"hey everyone! I'm a pedophile! Check out my pedophile wallpaper. Oh they're drawings, so it's okay that they're 10 year olds."

>"don't make fun of him. He's clearly more secure than you are!"

Never change /g/
>>
ITT: weeb damage control
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.