[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a thread of personal feelings about programming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 20

File: C_Hello_World_Program.png (12KB, 513x337px) Image search: [Google]
C_Hello_World_Program.png
12KB, 513x337px
Let's have a thread of personal feelings about programming languages.
What PL do you know, and what do you feel about them?
>>
>>57203855
html and css
i like them
>>
>>57203855
i know ur mum she has garbage collection and support objects
>>
>Perl
>Python
>C
>Java
>Rust
>Some Ruby
>Haskell
>Couple of meme languages
>AWK
>Lisp
>Ruby

>Now learning Perl 6
>>
/bin/sh and AWK is all I need.

C sometimes.
>>
Python and some other languages like Java, but not as well.

I love Python.
>>
>>57204306
Oh, I'm required to say I'm only really fluent (i.e. know the ins and outs) in Perl, C, Java and Bash

Can program in most of the other ones without much trouble though
>>
File: 8AWBzNAGJgtewAAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png (11KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
8AWBzNAGJgtewAAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png
11KB, 125x95px
D Language is great. It fixes many C++ issues, while keeping its speed and productivity of modern languages.
>>
>>57204402
Is "D" supposed to be some sort of joke? Because C++ relative to C is a programming joke, but going from C++ to D isn't anything. There was no A or B.
>>
>>57203855
> Java
Rock solid.
Once you know Spring and JPA you don't want to ever leave again.
People who are offended by Java probably only ever worked with outdated code and bad frameworks like JSF.
> C#
As a language, better than Java. As an ecosystem, worse than Java.
There is still nothing that beats winforms GUIs in ease of creation and deployment.
> JS
I don't get the hate. I like it.
The more I work with it, the more I like it.
It appears to be much easier to maintain big and foreign codebases with static languages like Java and C# though.
> node.js
Node.js is a great idea, but it is generally used in cases where other languages would perform better.
> Python
I hate it.
Python programmers are very obnoxious.
It's a heavily flawed mess. The things that make me angry the most: No multi line lambdas, indentation is relevant, the annoyin split between 2 and 3, __init__(self), are you fucking kidding me?
> C / CPP
Why would you ever want to use this unless you are doing embedded or performance/resource critical development?
CPP is probably the most complex mainstream language.
> Go(lang)
A mess.
Obnoxious community.
> Swift
Better than Objective-C (That's not hard!), but still, a massive and disgusting mess.
It will never be used for anything besides OSX/iOS development.
Making an iOS app was my worst programming experience ever.
> Rust
Stop crying! Nobody cares!
>>
>>57203865
OP asked for programming languages.
>>
>>57204538
>>
>>57203855
>C
please, stop writing everything in this godawful language. It's not really good even for the low-level things, let's alone for the desktop software. It's a really leaky abstraction and allows the developer to shoot itself in the foot with an extreme ease. Probably, if torvalds didn't have such a hardon for the recently (at those times) leaked unix kernel sources, maybe we wouldn't have this ancient monster here.
>Java
This pajeet crap is still trying hard to be the most widespread language ever used - but it's dying, fortunately. Everything about it is screaming "legacy". JVM, on the other hand, is slowly becoming to a new standard multiplatform basis for application development - at least on android and in the business. If the devs stop being fags and start evolving it instead of being stuck in the well of retrocompatibility - maybe then java will live another couple of decades. Otherwise scala/clojure will overtake it, and become primary JVM languages.
>Scala, Clojure
This is what will hold afloat the JVM for the next decades - only if their marketers step up their game. Especially scala, since it offers such a comfortable way to switch between the mutable and immutable values. I know Clojure better though.
>Go
A weekend is enough to learn this thing. Only people who love doing repetitive tasks can love this language. I mean, WTF, I'm trying to escape java's verbosity, and then I meet this language which has less features but the same verbosity level. Fuck you, google, write a real language that's not a walled garden for pajeets.
>Rust
I don't even know it very well, but I seriously hope that this becomes the C++ substitute. It's really powerful, has 0-cost abstractions, and is already fast as sepples without all the low-level support the first has. Has lots of cancer in its community, but, hey - nobody is perfect. Will learn it to use as a low-level language for my personal projects.
>>
>>57204538
>There is still nothing that beats winforms GUIs in ease of creation and deployment.

dafuq nigga

WPF/UWP > Winforms unless you need a super simple program
>>
>>57203855
>Python
Good stuff for fast prototypes and learning
>C#
Good stuff for actual production code
>Java (intermediate knowledge)
Like C# but worse
>C, C++ (intermediate knowledge)
They shine when performance is needed, but most people on /g/ overrate them by great amount. I would not want to write in C anymore, it's way too low-level for most stuff and way too feature-less. C++ is on the other hand way too overstuffed with features, and has therefor a steep learning curve.
>Haskell
Meme language, but it's very fun to use.
>HTML, CSS (yes I know they are not PL)
They get the job done, but they should have been ditched for modern alternatives long time ago.
>Javascript
Nice ideas, terrible execution. The blend between functional and imperative paradigma is badly designed.
>LaTeX
Kunth's love for assebly languages still shows in LaTeX, what make it kind of shit. But it's great if you are a programmer and writing lot of stuff/math.
>>
>>57204576
We already had this discussion earlier this week.
CSS is Turing-complete, therefore it can be categorized as a programming language.
>>
Python ctypes. Writes like Python, compiles like C. It's good stuff
>>
>>57204538
Microsoft's ecosystem is actually fine, if you stay in it and use it's features to the fullest. It makes a lot of stuff easier, but some stuff obnoxiously hard.
>>
>>57203855
>(with optional formatting options)
>optional formatting options
>optional options
wow triggered
>>
File: 1472248505095.jpg (38KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
1472248505095.jpg
38KB, 547x692px
>>57203855
>using unspecified parameters in c
or
>including stdio.h in a c++ program
pick one
>>
>>57204538
>c++
>complex
This guy is hilarious.
>>
>>57204630
> WPF
An overengineered mess.
Prism, MVVM Light: What a joke!

Check out vue.js if you want to see MVVM done right.
>>
>>57203855
I can write and read c, c++, python.

I can read java and c#, javascript as they are EZ and C wannabe.

For less mainstream:
Coq and Agda. Little of forth.
>>
>>57204738
C++ is literally the biggest pile of unnecessary library functions and features you can see in the wild.
>>
>C#
what this guy said >>57204538
(by the way, dude, I know both spring AND JPA and no, java is not that good imo)
>JS
omfg, why this abomination is even still used? I took some parts of java and some scheme and, somehow, became worse than the worst parts of both. I mean, how can you even stand its type conversion retardedness, its float-only numbers, its absence of any real paradigm...
In short, it's a quick hack taken way too far. We really need a new language for the web.
>node.js
why are you bringing this shit on the server too? for the jews to save money by hiring only frontend devs? Even the fucking Golang is better than this crap from every standpoint of view...
>CPP
I remember a quote about it, something about making an octopus by nailing extra legs to a dog. Anyways, somehow it's even worse than C - unneededly complex, and makes self-foot-shooting even more easy than in C.
>Scheme/CL/Racket
If only its devs started marketing it as a "quick and dirty language where you're productive since the beginning" and stole the pythons niche - it'd be really amazing. People are like shimpanze: they see parenthesis, they laugh, not understanding that with the homoiconicity they could be doing really amazing things. But, maybe, with the advent of the functional programming, it will be appreciated as it should. Let's hope for the best.
>Ruby
Really good language, it's a shame that it categorized itself as a "web language" from the beginning. It could be eating perl's and python's lunch now.
>PHP and Perl
Programmed in both, and they're the same fucking write-only crap. Should die already. Probably I should write something to replace wordpress, otherwise that horror will never fade to the oblivion.
>Python
Another quick hack that went really too far. It's like with Perl and PHP - when the authors wrote those abominations they didn't know a lot about programming languages. Then they gradually learnt: but it was already too late.
>>57204767
also this.
>>
File: 1475098442280.png (142KB, 313x335px) Image search: [Google]
1475098442280.png
142KB, 313x335px
>C
+ Great for low level programming
+ Super low overhead
+ Can be made to work with just about any hardware or third party library
- Large projects/compound programs require extremely strong design or good planning
- Pointer magic is great until a wizard does something batshit insane and you can't figure out what is going on
- Known security issues out the ass in the basic libraries

It beat Pascal in the language war of its time, so there's that.

>C++
+ All the great flavor of C with better object modeling
+ Templates are powerful when used properly
+ Feature and library support has come a long way since the 80's
- Still easy to write spaghetti and ravioli code
- Template rules are a complete mess
- Lack of modern libraries of 4th gen language
- Forced name mangling and other features make real API support a bitch

The language is powerful but most organizations today are treating it like a redhead stepchild in flavor of memetech and poorly supported features of newer language. It can be really tedious and uncomfortable to work with at times.

>Java
I only played with this back when Java 2 was around to take it on a grain of salt.
+ Amazing built in library
+ Intrinsic types are based on IEEE standards - This solves so many problems when trying to get differing architectures to talk to each other
- Clumsy syntax
- Clumsy parameter passing
- Hot shitmess GUI libraries

>C#
MS Java done right without all the wonky.

>Perl/Visual Basic
Brothers from another mother. Both languages are powerful, forgiving, and make it extremely easy to produce write-only code. It is just that Perl has acceptance from the unix world. It is possible to produce good software in either of these provided you maintain discipline.
>>
>>57204758
Or DotVVM to avoid writing in JS.
>>
>>57204767
Have you seen Java's approach to parse XML?

USELESS FACTORIES EVERYWHERE
>>
>>57204497
There was a B programming language that was derived from BCPL (hence the name), it was made by Ken Thompson and Dennis Ritchie, who then went to develop C.
>>
>C++
I like it.
>JS
I dislike it.
>C
It's ok.
>Absolute basics of Python
Almost as bad as JS
>>
>>57203855
>Java
>C
>C++
>little stuff that I know doesn't really count like actionscript, html, fxml, css, jquery, regex
like em

>PHP
meh

>Python
not my cup of tea

>JS
slightly dislike it
>>
>>57204772
>- Still easy to write spaghetti and ravioli code
You know 'ravioli' code is actually considered good when used as analogy, right? Ravioli are the little self-contained square things.
>>
C
>Taught at uni and actually liked it so kept going to classes. Interested me enough to make me develop some of my own projects.
C++
>Forced to learn for an OpenGL class, slightly self taught too. Decent language but haven't went deep enough into it to decide whether I like it or not.
Java
>Taught in uni but fucking hated it. Avoiding using it whenever possible.
Python
>A meme language but I love it
SML
>Forced to learn because our university pretty much created it.
Prolog
>Why does this language exist

I fucking suck at programming but I enjoy C, Python and SML the most.
>>
>>57204825
Oh, oops, forgot PHP.
It's ok.
>>
>>57204738
>you get a seg fault if you don't specify a virtual destructor on a class that you delete, where none of the subclasses have a destructor.
>templates are so complex that you can use their compilation as an interpreted language
>c++ supports 95% of c for no reason
Not him, but C++ is pretty complex. It doens't make it that hard to learn, for practical uses, but you can run into some horrible crazy shit.

>>57204601
>t's a really leaky abstraction and allows the developer to shoot itself in the foot with an extreme ease
>trying to bait when you have no idea what you're talking about

>Probably, if torvalds didn't have such a hardon for the recently (at those times) leaked unix kernel sources, maybe we wouldn't have this ancient monster here
WinAPI though
>>
>>57204772
>Large projects/compound programs require extremely strong design or good planning
is there any book on strong design and good planning?

All the books I've come across only teach the language and not design
>>
>>57204910
Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software

Or just google Design/Architectural Patterns and Software Engineering
>>
>>57204926
Is there anything that doesn't try to teach meme-oriented programming?
>>
>>57204871
I do, I programmed in C - non professionally though, because if I had to do it I'd shoot myself the next day. To do even the tiniest shit you have to write a godawful amount of code. And, if you want to see if it's correct, you need an external tool (such as valgrind).
Like, dude, your language is so shit that you can't even send it to the testing team without analyzing it.
>leaky abstraction
An abstraction is leaky when you see its underneath mechanics even while you're using it. So, the "works as a real computer works" excuse is just a bad argument for che C's leakiness. It even allows you to embed assembly inline - like we didn't already have enough bad practices.
>>
>>57203855
>C
love it
>x86 asm
meh
>avr asm
ok
>JS
fucking hate that shit
>haskell
it's ok
>common lisp
love it
>matlab
ok
>java
horrible language
>smalltalk
ok
>prolog
ok
>eiffel
fucking covariant arguements
>bash
like it
>visual basic
worst language ever
>perl
ok
>python
almost as bad as java

i've probably forgot some..
>>
>>57204851
It really depends on the context. Objects are great when they fit the problem, but they easily become inflexible messes on aging or poorly planned projects.

When requirements change by a significant degree, object domains may no longer be correct and refactoring it can be a ton of grunt work.

>>57204926
>The original GoF design patterns book
I've read that one. It is practically written under the assumption that you have an object oriented language at your disposal. He needs something more procedurally oriented.
>>
>>57204807
Later it would be P though.
>>
>>57204949
Well the patterns stay the same for different paradigms, you just need to map the language features properly.
>>
>>57204963
C isn't supposed to be an abstraction, it's supposed to be a faster, more portable, and less painful version of assembly.

>if you want to see if it's correct, you need an external tool
maybe you just don't know how to debug/test, but if you want to debug/test without external tools, you have to embed the debug code yourself. If you're using C, you're probably doing it to make a universal library or for performance reasons. In neither of those cases, you'd want the language to embed tons of debug and testing code automatically.

>To do even the tiniest shit you have to write a godawful amount of code
or find your own libraries. If your complaint about C is that it doesn't have enough built in libraries, you're an idiot.

>my language
fuck off
>>
>>57203855
what text editor is that?
>>
>>57205057
What other languages do you know?
>>
>lua
I think Lua is underrated.

I'm worried it's going to be hidden away by meme embedded languages like chaiscript.
>>
>>57204963
>non professionally though
no need to mention that, everyone reading your post can figure out that you have no idea how to program in c
>>
>>57205089
C++, C#, Java, Bash, Powershell, Javascript, python
No idea why that's relevant.
>>
>>57204719
>using unspecified parameters in c
I'm too nigga to understand what are you talking about.
>>
>>57205124
Lua's C API is horrific to work with though. The whole stack alignment bullshit reminds me of working with assembly.

>>57205140
a()
b(void)

a takes an unspecified number of ints
b takes no parameters

the c99 standard says to not use unspecified parameters.
>>
>>57205127
Because the languages you know use all the same paradigms: procedural and OOP. You just learn new syntax, not new languages.
Try scheme. Try ada. Try haskell. You can not really tell that you are a good programmer if you know only one aspect of it. And if you know only one aspect, how can you tell what is good and what is shit, if you got nothing to compare to?
>>
>>57204368
>i love the only language i know

what
>>
>>57205140
>>57205160
For more elaboration, a function defined with just the brackets is what we call an unprototyped function in C.

Pre-standardization, C functions were declared without parameter list information. Functions were defined like this:

void a(b, c, d)
char *c; /* specify to make parameters types other than int */
{
/* do stuff */
}

And declared like this:
void a();

So prototypes were a new syntax added to allow you to declare functions with information about the type and number of arguments expected, so instead you could write:

void a(int b, char *c, int d)
{
/* do stuff */
}

And declare like this:
void a(int b, char *c, int d);

In order to retain compatibility with older C code without prototypes, a special case was needed for a function with no arguments, like so:
int example(void);

In C++ this is not necessary, unprototyped functions were never allowed in the language.
>>
>C
First language I learned. Very useful for microcontroller/embedded

>PIC24 Assembly
We only used this in class as a way of understanding how the microcontroller works.

>Python
So easy. But I find it feels limited compared to C.

>Java
Currently learning it. OO is a great paradigm
>>
>>57203865
Stupid fucker
>>
>>57204772
>redhead stepchild
#oppression
>>
>>57204772
>- Hot shitmess GUI libraries
That's why Sun replaced Swift with JavaFX.
>>
> C/C++

+ Include only what i need
+ Great for learning what is really working on
+ Power plus Responsability
+ Great amount of Libraries
- Productivity
- Learning Curve
- Can become a mess easily

> NI LabVIEW (G)

+ Graphic Code yay :D
+ Ultimate tool for Data acquisition
+ Parallelism with zero effort
+ High Productivity
+ Prototype
+ Efficient code output
+ Dozens of "addons"
- GUI Pain
- Windows Only
- Discipline to deal with Diagrams
- Expensive

> Lua

+ Embedded
+ Small
+ Clean
+ Nice C API
+ Small Learning Curve
- Array index [1]

> Octave/Matlab

+ Ultra-Calculator
+ Works for me
- Large shit
>>
I know XML. It's nice and simple.
I know CSS. It's kinda weird but also nice and simple.
I know Java. I feel sad when I use it.
I know Python. I feel like a 4yr old when I use it
I know (some) Perl. It makes me happy.
I know AutoIt. It brings back memories and I also feel a little sad because I only ever use it to make macros (fuck AHK)
I know some C#. I feel like a Microcuck when I use it but it's a nice language.

pls be nice to me, i have autism
>>
>>57205124
>chaiscript
>javascript
>java is a sort of coffee
>chai is literally tea
Don't know if it's intended pun, though.
>>
currently know Java and C.
I like Java, but I started getting bored of it after a while.
I absolutely love C; it's so much fun. I plan on learning C++ soon.
I dug a bit deep into C last summer and I enjoyed myself a lot. I don't know what else to learn in C, so I am going for C++ when I finish this semester.
I also dug deep into Java the summer before this one.
I know a bit of C# because I used it for a course. It was really easy to transition to C# because it had a lot of similarities to Java, even in terms of syntax, not just concepts. I learned a few things that are only available in C# and not in Java.

I know Node.js
I learned it for a project that I was working on. It's so much fun. It's seriously beautiful.
>>
>>57205577
I believe it is, the syntax is similar to JavaScript probably.

>>57205160
IMO it's as good as we can expect from C. It's a shame there isn't a nice C++ library around... at least there isn't that I know of.
>>
>JavaScript
fuck

>C#
preddy gud

>C++
you can get used to it

>Lua
comfy

>Haskell
fun
>>
>>57205160
> a takes an unspecified number of ints
How do I get those if we put some parameters?
>>
>>57205687
read >>57205263
>>
>>57203855

>Java

It's bloated and verbose, it's syntax is outdated and each version adds tons of syntactic sugar to make it bearable.

But it's everywhere and it's not the worst language ever. Just clumsy, but not bad.

>C#

The better Java. If only it wasn't for MS shilling, if only they came up with it before Java.. But so it'll always be second place after Java.

>C

Very smooth, but IHMO it's just not worth learning more than the basics. If languages were cars, C would be an engine on 4 wheels and one seat. Who would go with that?

>VBA

A nightmare. Complete failiure.
Good to know for quick tasks in MS Office product, but the language itself is garbage.

>PHP

Tried once. Never used it again.

>JS / XHTML / SCSS

Why not? Not that difficult to learn those and the best you can do for GUIs. It only bothers me that it gets more and more difficult each year, so many libraries and frameworks.

>Ruby

Hands down the best language I ever coded in. Never fails to amaze me and a great example of C coding done right (it's open source). Smooth and lightweight, but very consistent. Only downsides are the label as "beginner language" and "web language".. ..and rails, especially the culture arround it. Ruby is defiantely not for beginners.

>Python

Not that bad, but also Ruby's retarded little brother. It's just not as consistent as Ruby and I often I miss Ruby's functional features. Nevertheless list comprehensions are cool, coding python is always nice because you just don't have to think. It's what Go desperately tries to be (syntax wise): easy.

>GO

Very nice approach, hope it will get more "raw power" and replace C eventually. Downsides are that anal "hurr, code every shit yourself" and on a higher level channels are just not powerfull enough. Go definately has some (minor) design problems. But still a "better than average" language.

>Rust

Way to complicated, way to blaoted, takes way to long to get production ready. Might as well pick up C++ instead.
>>
>C
gold, first language I learned and I am very glad I did
>JavaScript
the language itself is not so bad, it's pretty good for putting something quick together
>Python
Oh god pls no
>F#
Beautiful, accidentally stumbled upon it while fucking with VS 2012, very easy to write applications in
>Java
Poo.init();
>Lisp
(((programming language)))
>Assembly
ARM64 assembly is very logical and fluid to work in, Intel feels like a high level language that pretends to be ASM
>>
>>57205719
It doesn't say how to get those ints if it's possible though.
>>
>>57205794
Oh you can't. And it's undefined behavior to give them IIRC.

And it's not just ints, you can give anything (although other integer types smaller than int will be promoted to int).
>>
>>57203855
>printf("Hello, world!");
why use printf if you're not using any of the formatting options? puts(3) is more appropriate
>>
>>57205792
> Intel feels like a high level language that pretends to be ASM
That's what CISC means.
>>
>>57204857
>Why does this language exist
Why not? I think it's a pretty good language if I knew how to make it work.
>>
>>57205809
Technically
fputs("Hello, world!", stdin);
would be equivalent.

puts() appends a newline.

puts() is still more sensible though because really you want a newline.
>>
>>57205860
stdout *
>>
>>57204772
>It beat Pascal
>system language beat the education tool
Who would knew?
>>
>C
>Ada
>Bit of C++, only the basics of 98
>Verilog
I didn't get a degree in cs obviously
>>
>>57204538
this guy gets it
>>
>>57203865
Absolutely bait but... kys...
>>
File: retard_alert.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
retard_alert.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>57204601
>>
>>57203855
I am not a programmer (dont work as one) but I am really interested in erlang. I find oob approach extremely boring. While in functional language like erlang same problems can be solved in totally different ways.
>>
I started with C#. I've learned bits of lots of languages, and switched from the botnet to Linux full-time.
Yet nothing compares to C# for me.
No programming language triggers the fun except for C#.
This really sucks, and I don't like java/mono before you suggest it.
>>
>>57204601
Actually, rust has better low-level support than C++.

I agree with the rest though.
>>
>>57206196
Oh, you're inbred. Got it.
>>
>Java
>JavaScript
>C
>C++
>SQL
>PLSQL
>Common Lisp
>Python
>PHP
>Perl
>Ruby
>Bash
>Fortran
>Assembly

I started with Java. Java is great if you just need a job.

But my true love is Common Lisp. I program most of my work with it. I can only advice everybody to learn and use it.
>>
>C
I like it. I love how data manipulation is easy.
>Erlang
Love it. It's beautiful. It was the first language where I used the message-passing paradigm and it makes things really clean.
>Go
It feels like a worse erlang.
>Java
Not a fan. I guess it has its uses.
>Javascript
I like it. It gets way more hate than it deserves.
>Lisp
Best syntax ever.
>Lua
It's nice.
>PHP
Really don't like it, but I heard good things about its latest iteration.
>Python
Don't really like it.
>Scala
Didn't do much with it. Didn't really enjoy it.
>Vimscript
Could be better.
>Zsh
Ugly syntax, inefficient as fuck but great for interactive use.
>>
File: 1477235045173.png (12KB, 513x337px) Image search: [Google]
1477235045173.png
12KB, 513x337px
>>57203855
My personal feeling is that people need to stop posting unoptimized PNGs.
>>
>>57203855

> C / CPP
I laugh when I'm told you can't be productive in them, one of the few languages where I can tell the compiler "bro, trust me on this".
But I hate how some critical things like placement new, reinterpret_cast, reference counting or pointer to member function can easily so verbose.
Also vanilla preprocessor & templates are unnecesarily complex.

> C# / Java
I hate both, from my point of view both languages are way too verbose given the huge amount of "sugar" provided... If I had to choose, I prefer C# over Java, but still feel like It's so sad that both are in such a strong position.

> JS (ES6)
Given how much has js been trashtalked I found It surprisingly pleasant to use, the addition of coroutines/generators and futures is very neat for well structured single tread async code (even tho Promises implementation is so bad...).
But I really hate workers design...

> LUA(jit)
Tiny syntax, interfaces very well with C, I love the metatables/metamethod paradigm, still the end/do keywords and 1 indexing are kind of counter-intuitive and unnecessary... But It may be in my top 3 favorites even given the huge quirks.
I also liked the "moon" sugar language that transpiles to lua.

> Python
I love how identantion is enforced and I kind of like the list comprehensions also python codebases are usually very clean. But I hate everything else.

> Rust
Good concept, has a ton of good ideas... We'll see how it evolves.

> PHP
As I'm not the one programming in it...

> Octave / Matlab / Julia
Shit tier speed either startup or runtime, why even bother using them?

> Assembly
> (AArch64)
Very awesome, clean, conditional execution rocks and fixes most of the problems with AArch32.
> (AMD64)
Ugly, codification is trash-tier, way too many instructions that are obsolete... Tries too hard to be backwards compatible

> Lisp / Forth
Only used them for laughs, but would love to use either of them as C/C++ preprocessors.
>>
>>57206501
You just posted one yourself
>>
>>57206536
Cinbreds, everyone!
>>
>>57204306
>couple of meme languages
>half of those listed are meme languages
>>
Ada is neat. I love so many things about its design nobody wants to use it because it's not C/java/python/etc. There's a reason so many aircraft and air traffic controllers are programmed in it.

Overall though people should be more aware of logic programming and dataflow.
>>
>>57206556
prove it
>>
>>57205340
I know you're trying to be cute, but anyone who has had to deal with the pooinloos trashing Microsoft libraries have seen first hand how almost none of the new features in VS work with C++ in any meaningful way, they broke COM compatibility on numerous occasions, and the only bone they've thrown to their MFC programmers is native resizing (after being requested for about 20 years).

>>57205911
>I don't know what Delphi is
Have a (you)
>>
>Perl
The king of tools whenever I have to quickly parse text files and pipe information flows. Has brought me two jobs since graduation although the jobs themselves had nothing to do with programming.

>Python
For prototyping more complex structures. Likewise Perl, easy to read text files or download data from the internet. I'm just getting used to not having to write the faggot brackets everywhere. However, it's fucking retarded that some platforms have Python2.x and some 3.x installed and they are not very compatible.

>C
Haven't used it so often lately but it definitely taught how computers / memory management actually work. I find use only in embedded sw.

>Objective-C
It was obligatory back when iOS came out. Memory management made easy. Weird syntax but it's quick to learn. Swift is disgusting piece of shit.

>65xx ASM
Someday I will return to learn this well. Made years ago some primitive C64 games with 6510 asm and enjoyed the simplicity. Love the idea that I'm in control of every command and every three-word command have great power.
>>
>>57203855
>BCPL
I work day to day in this, its old and lacks a lot of modern language features. Meh, but was a good learning experience.

>Python
Only really use it for hacky server scrips. Useful, light, efficient.

>HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, PHP
Self taught. HTML is HTML, not much to say. CSS can be a pain sometimes but when you get something looking really good. Feelsgoodman.jpg.
JS is a pile of shit, yet its a pile of shit that is rather useful and versatile. I enjoy writing PHP a lot. Although I am yet to dig into 7.x
>>
>>57206699
>implying I don't know
Goddamn Cossacks 3 were made partly in Delphi, I'm amused how this kind of language may be popular yet.
>>
>>57206619
Ada was designed to be highly restrictive and logical to prevent all the stupid stuff that allows for bad code in other languages. The trade-off is that you have to really think well ahead before you even think about writing a single line of code. It is practically the BDUF language for old school BDUF design. While a great language, it just doesn't have the agility for ephemeral business requirements.
>>
File: vim_drill_small.jpg (80KB, 518x376px) Image search: [Google]
vim_drill_small.jpg
80KB, 518x376px
>>57205087

it could be almost any text editor, my dude. get yourself a real text editor that supports real ricing, and you can make her look just like that.

>btt vimscript
>>
>>57204691
TIL. What about XML/HTML?
>>
>>57206987
>ricing
why
>>
>>57203855
>What PL do you know, and what do you feel about them?
I know every single one that has been named, but I have a short list on my resume, so I'll go through them and give my most-valuable-in-this-thread opinion on them -

>DeviousYarn
Best Lang 2016
>Scheme, (and Clojure CommonLISP AllOtherLISPdialects)
Really good language. Functional fanboying ruins a lot of it.
>Fortran
Really really fun to use for math related programming, but basically anything else is impossible because no library exists for whatever you want to do. You probably aren't going to get a job writing Fortran code unless you've landed a job at NASA.
>JS
Created in a hilariously short amount of time for such a good language.
>Golang
This is probably going to take over a lot of the industry, given a decade or so. It's not bad if you're coming over from C.
>Python
Great language for beginners or someone doing backend webdev with a team of people. Interpreter is slow.
>Ruby
It could have been so much, but it just cared too much about OOP nerdcred, and that ruins it. Also, '=>' is dumb.
>C
Awful language. I have to use it because of reasons, but really, it should only be used to punish your Indian employees for shitting up the codebase.
>PHP
Somehow worse than C in every possible way. I don't even want to talk about this piece of shit. This should never be used. I regret learning it. I could have spent that time writing code in literally any other language and I'd get a finished product that means more to me than knowing this language ever could.
>ASM
Deprecated. Your nerdcred doesn't matter.
It's actually kind of okay though. It's simpler than a lot of people think, and you can kind of just build up to larger things slowly if you're not abstraction illiterate.
>LLVM IR
The thing making ASM deprecated. You can get that low-level speed advantage that ASM gives you, but you don't have to deal with rewriting your code for a bunch of different platforms.
>>
>>57204497
>There was no A or B.
Hoooly shit, we got a fucking RETARD on our hands. Get off /g/. You don't belong here. This isn't the board for you. Try out /pol/ or /b/. You know what? Just leave this site entirely.
>>
>>57206879
I wouldn't say it requires more planning than c or c++
>>
>>57203855
>C
I'm not super proficient in it yet but it is fun to play with.
>C++
My preferred language of choice. Can be a pain to do some stuff but for some reason, I enjoy it a lot.
>Java
Still getting used to it despite using it for a couple of years here and there. I want to get better at it though.
>Python
Never used it much before but it makes things so easy that I want to play with it more.
>Ruby
Still want to learn it properly as part of my master plan to live out the weeb dream in Japan.
>Haskell
No thanks.
>Prolog
Oh gods, no.

I'm still a student so I haven't had a coding job. I don't know how I would feel about using any of these on a daily basis, so I'm speaking from my experience in using these in personal projects or stuff for school. Let the hate commence.
>>
>>57204538
"mess" doesn't mean anything. Explain why you don't like the languages, dumbass.

>Java
>"Rock solid."
No, it's self-obfuscating garbage and it makes no sense.
>C#
>"As a language, better than Java."
I agree, but I assume you think "better than Java" is a high bar, which makes you dumb for thinking C# is good.
>JS
>"I don't get the hate. I like it."
I also like it, but the hate exists for a very good reason. Mostly it's morons who think "console.log" is worse than "printf" for some reason, but there are also people who care about it doing really weird shit with scope and types.
>Node.js
Not a language.
>Python
>"I hate it. Python programmers are very obnoxious."
You got made a fool of in an argument by a Python programmer, I assume, and now you pretend the language is bad because of it. If your lambdas are large enough to be multi line, you shouldn't be using an anonymous function. If you indent your code properly, you won't notice the indentation being relevant.
>C / CPP
>"CPP is probably the most complex mainstream language."
No, that'd be Java, with it's Jenga tower inspired documentation.
C++ is second place.
> Go(lang)
>"A mess."
>"Obnoxious community."
There is a reason it's gaining popularity so fast. The "obnoxious community" is just people smarter than you. It's a true improvement to the C that came before it. Make a real argument against it, not just "lol that's a mess."
>Swift
Who still talks about this? It died out after a week, kek.
>Rust
>"Stop crying! Nobody cares!"
You specifically mentioned it. Clearly you care.
>>
>>57207334
>>Haskell
>No thanks.
>>Prolog
>Oh gods, no.
If you don't use these languages, why'd you mention them on the list of languages you know?
Hell, the majority of your list is languages you don't know yet.
Prolog is a god-tier language and it does it's one job perfectly. You're just dumb.
>>
>>57207363
I've used them, I just don't like them.
>>
>>57207375
No you haven't. You installed the interpreter and tried to use them. I can tell, because you're incapable of saying why you don't like them.
>>
>>57207395
I used them for a class, I had to do projects in them. I did not like them. I liked Haskell more, actually, but Prolog was just horrible. As to why I don't like them, maybe its because they aren't like other programming languages at all and they rubbed me the wrong way. I'm sure the instructor I had didn't do a good job of teaching it either. I'm not going to go beyond that because I'm actually wasting time here while I watch lecture videos for a different class, so I don't want to think too hard outside of that (so I don't miss anything.)
>>
>>57207435
You're lying again. You're making really vague statements like "they aren't like other programming languages." You simply haven't done anything with them.

What kind of prolog projects did you do?
>>
>>57207453
One of them was getting a list of people with hobbies and finding a way to seat them at a circular table such that they each sat next to someone of the opposite gender with similar hobbies. I completed it, I just hated every moment.

You can call me a liar all you want. Why would I care? I certainly don't plan on using those two languages ever again.
>>
>>57207495
Kek, that isn't a project. That's him trying to give you a very basic use-case example and you had trouble because you're dumb. You're now feeling uneasy about your lie, so you're attempting to base it off personal experiences which aren't directly applicable.
>>
>>57207495
Kek

>I-I printed "Hello World", checked whether a number is a prime and wrote a recursive Fibonacci Function
>>
>>57207596
>>57207616
Okay. You sure are a master of psychology and have learned more about me from a brief exchange than even I knew. Enjoy the rest of your day, I have other stuff I need to focus on.
>>
>>57204771
ok dumbo
>>
>>57205453
>Liking Perl
That's a great start
Become one of us and make it your main language
>>
>>57203855
>function (method)
Kill your professor.
>>
>>57207337
>>57207395
>>57207453
>>57207596

Every body look at this retard.

>why you no like my langauges?
>hurr, you just don't understand them
>muh """ready for industry""" hasklel
>muh (nobody cares) prolog

Get fucked already.
>>
>>57203855
COBOL.
I like and hate it at the same time.

Xsl. Not really good at it but seems pretty good.
>>
>>57203855
>personal feelings
What are you, gay?
>>
>>57207781
> I like and hate it at the same time.
What makes you do so?
Could you tell more?
>>
C#. I know a bit of C and C++ which im always learning about and writing something in. Messed around with Java and Lua quite heavily as well. C++ applied in the right areas I find the most fun to write in, it feels very unlimited. C I find the most challenging from a pure efficiency standpoint.
>>
>>57207781
is it worth learning COBOL anymore? what's a good resource for learning?
>>
>>57203855
>Python
Made me lazy as a developer. I think in list comprehensions.
>Ruby
See python, except use map instead of lcomps
>Java
Shitty bloated language. Good portability
>C#
Java with more syntactic sugar.
>Visual Basic
Should be taught to Highschool freshman after BASIC
>Basic
Should be everyones introduction to programming.
>C
Elegance and power, make everything from scratch
>C++
C - Elegance + Bloat + Usability
>C + C++
Elegance, Power, and Usability
>Go
Really easy to pick up on, comparable power to C for a sacrifice in elegance. Probably going take over by 2020.
>Scheme
Key to lifes ether
>Common Lisp
Scheme - Syntax Sugar
>js and its many frameworks
Hated it until ES6, now I love it and web assembly is shit
>sh
Everyone should know this
>Classic ASP
Honestly pretty comfy, used in internship back in hs, gets really bloated really fast.

Hoping to learn Dart and more of Go when I find some time :-)
>>
File: 1450800412185.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450800412185.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I know C really well, I like it a lot, learned it back in high school and used it a lot so it's the language I'm most comfortable with and most proficient in.

I know C++ pretty well, I learned it because I thought it was an upgrade from C, it was also required for a college course. The more I learned the less I liked it though, definitely not an upgrade from C, maybe in the amount of features but it's not comfy at all.

I know Python, Lua and Bash quite well. I use them for personal scripting mostly and prototyping. Never been much into web stuff though so I don't know stuff like Django. I like the former 2 more, Python is meh but the amount of libs and support is nice.

I'm learning Haskell and I really really like it, it's just hard to get used to the different thinking. Can't understand monads properly, and when it comes to FRP I just lose the plot completely.

I worked with Java and Smalltalk but those were just plain retarded. I'm interested in learning Lisp and Perl just because they seem interesting, don't know where I should start though. Go looks interesting just because of the very C-like syntax which is comfy to me so I might give it a ... "go" :^)

I'm still a student and the languages I know and like aren't really popular so I'm scared of applying for jobs since I don't have experience and most job offers want java or php or js or ruby and web frameworks and other web stuff which I've never been interested in at all.
>>
>>57207768
Dumb retard detected.
>Implying I care about or even use Haskell
>>
Most fluent in Java. It's ok, but a bit too verbose. Unfortunately it's the only language I feel like I have the skill to make anything decent in.

Also know a bit of Python, C and Lua, and I like Python for the simplicity. Can't comment on C and Lua because I haven't used them a lot.

Currently learning Haskell in uni and it's pretty cool. The functional programming paradigm was confusing at first.
>>
>>57208002
Good keion, anon.
>>
Ruby
> it's so kawaii, i find it best to write whilst my pansexual xirlfriend gapes my boipucci with xer xirlfriends bad dragon ^_^

JS
> Literally the best language ever created You can write ANYTHING with it. Desktop, Mobile, Web ANYTHING

Go
> Someone on github said it was good so it must be. I haven't tried it though

C, CPP
> lol so old, why do these things even still exist

Python
> it's not as good as ruby because pips are discarded from fruit but gems are cherished and valuable

Rust
> ewwwwww why would anyone want anything rusty

Linux
> haven't tried this language because i couldn't get it to run on my Apple Retina Macbook Pro, I tried brew install linux but nothing happened. Maybe one day they will make it so it's actually easy to install
>>
>>57207933
Try Haskell
>>
>>57208078
Why?
>>
>>57207899
1) Firstly it is very verbose.
2) If you want to parse xml(the micro focus version) file into Cobol be aware that it will take you some time because you have to write every xml elements(which ate considered to be keys) individually.
This can be hard to follow programmatically when the xml file you are parsing is complex.
3) I haven't tried the build in web service soap generation(again micro focus) but I've heard that it's nothing good.

The good thing about Cobol is that it's really fast. I love the file processing/transaction handling and its easiness though. You have the opportunity to make systems calls(python scripts) pretty fast too.

But it's still really verbose and just reading an isam file get around 30 lines of code.

I work on unix and not on a mainframe. I don't know how the cobol version for mainframes is.
>>
Is LaTeX a programming language?
>>
>>57208129
I believe that would be a markup language
>>
>>57208129
It's a document processing language much like HTML and CSS
>>
>>57208141
>>57208151
Precisely. I was wondering why >>57204659 classified it as a PL and for a moment I thought I was wrong.
>>
>>57208120
Other than it being a very nice language.

You seem to value elegance and you liked list comprehensions, so you might like other Functional Programming features as well
>>
>>57207916
I believe that it is worth the time. Many old cobol developers are retiring and who' going to take care of all the legacy systems on banks and insurance companies?

I don't regret it but sometimes I miss working with oo-programming languages.

I don't really want to move over to mainframes though. Because once you go that way you cannot really turn back.
>>
>>57203855
dynamic typing is the root of all evil
>>
>>57208002
>Lisp
Maybe Sicp if you have programming experience

>Perl
Programming Perl for sure
Reading that book is enough for you to know Perl well.
There are many other nice books as well
>>
>>57203855
>python
super smooth good for alot of things but seriously fuck that whitespace indentation shit

>C++
love it

>C#
fun as hell

>java
decent for cross-platofrm stuff, feels like a mashup of C# and C++ but still inferior

>php
kinda shit but still alright, doesnt really have much better alternatives
>>
>>57208178
How did you apply?
>Because once you go that way you cannot really turn back.
Why?
>>
>>57207916
There is not many Cobol tutorials imo. I didn't knew COBOL before starting at the company I'm at right now. So I got a lot of help by my colleagues about the syntax and other stuff. I also read a book about it.

Found a tutorial about it. Don't k now how good it is. You can at least give it a try: http://www.csis.ul.ie/cobol/
>>
File: 1455404581279.png (99KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
1455404581279.png
99KB, 540x543px
>>57208068
>>
File: haskell.jpg (104KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
haskell.jpg
104KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>57203855
>F#
>only mentioned once
fuck this thread

F# is god tier
>>
>>57208228
The employer will not find it attractive and relevant for desktop based systems(linux, unix, windows etc).

I had one month left before graduating from univeristy and wanted to start working directly after graduating.
>>
WHO /FORTRAN/ HERE

I think it's pretty neat.
>>
>>57208335
F# is shit and only serves as an intermediate language
>>
>>57203855
I'm loving racket and pharo
>>
>>57208068

>making fun of the typical apple/hipster/mac clichee
>promoting Rust

Oh boy..

>>57208228

Cobol and SAP/HANA are the languages of the devil. You can make eternal money, but you have to sell your soul in return, because once you see the ugly syntax you'll die painfully.

But the dark lord will make you programm Cobol in hell (that's also where the financal industry is at).

Make of that what you will, you have been warned.
>>
>>57208335
F# is outer god tier.
>>
>>57208373
this reminded me of the classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHosLhPEN3k

I always hope someone records it with non-shit equipment. Maybe update the lyrics.
>>
>>57208335
>.NET
Not even once.
>>
>>57208340
>I had one month left before graduating from univeristy and wanted to start working directly after graduating.
Uh-h...
Were there any tests or something?
Let's say, how is it possible to get a job as a COBOL programmer from overseas?
>>
>>57208462
I wish you'd just believe me, because at some point you will try a decent language and then see an F# fag
>>
>>57208511
F# is basically .NET Haskell, how can you hate it.
>>
>>57208578
>.NET
you literally answered your question
>>
>>57208603
How can you hate .NET?
>>
>>57208603
So sick of this .NET hate meme. Obviously you haven't worked with .NET since 2006
>>
>>57208177
Kind of a side question. How does Haskell work with Data science/Machine learning?

Are there any mature frameworks like pandas? or like scientific distributions like anaconda?
>>
>>57208578
Except without the Haskell
>>
>>57204708
Go
>Writes like a mix of Python/Java/C/...
>compiles to machine code faster than C
>runs as fast as C
>many more features than C
>>
>>57208669
Please provide some sources on this :-D

Maybe you should try the language first. Complete this tutorial and tell me what you think
http://www.tryfsharp.org/Learn/getting-started#bindings-values
>>
>>57208490
I never got tested but got hired probationary.
>>
>>57208731
I tried it ages ago, I know plenty about it
>>
>>57208669
it's more like .NET OCaml
>>
>>57208928
Except without the Caml
>>
>>57208970
There's an OCaml type provider, so you can use ocaml ecosystem via F#.

The syntax is also very close to OCaml
>>
>>57207337
>Implying Python using indentation as a key part of the structure isn't cancer
>>
>>57208652
I don't know Haskell well desu, just immediately came to my mind when I read your post.
The guys on /dpt/ usually know Haskell though
>>
>>57207337
>If you indent your code properly, you won't notice the indentation being relevant.
>working with python code
>indentation is made with tabs
>you indent with spaces at some moment
>INDENTATION ERROR
Fuck you.
>>
>>57209194
use a text editor that forces tabs only. Not hard.
>>
>>57209047
>>57209194

So you are telling me you either don't indent your code or are to stupid to put two spaces on the tab key?
>>
>>57209194
Not to mention it makes alignment and line breaks absolutely hell to figure out.
>>
>>57209226
Stops working as soon as you're no longer programming alone.
>>
>>57209271
What? Are you fucking stupid or something?

You can't make sure whoever you work with uses an editor that does the same thing?
>>
>>57209301
How to spot the fizzbuzz expert.jpg
>>
>>57209409
or someone who ever worked in a company before.

Also, how would working with someone else change anything? If the other person fucked up the tabs they code wouldn't work, and they wouldn't be committing it.
>>
>>57208746
How long did probationary last?
>>
>>57206229

This thread is full of retarded shit, but you take the cake my friend.
>>
>Java
It's ok, I used it for class work, I have no complaints.

>Python
I like it for writing both scripts, class work, web development and other stuff. My only gripe is how some simple OOP things can be annoying vs other languages, like inheriting from another class, version 3 fixes most of my problems though. Really like it since it's makes doing a little bit of everything pretty easy.

>Go
Don't really know its real use or when to use it, not good at it either. Don't like that I can't just make a new package anywhere (it HAS to be in a specific directory structure). Terrible at manual memory management (e.g. pointers) in general so I can't really use it anyway.

>C
Would love to be good at it, but I am terrible at pointers, manual memory management and shit like that. Plus it just seems like it'd be an extraordinary amount of effort to do the simplest of things compared to my preferred language like Python. Like when I think of making something to solve a problem I'd rather write a few lines or something in Python than struggle over writing the equivalent in C.

>C++
Same as C, only worse because now it's even more complicated.

>Swift
Reminds me of Python, I might like it if the only experience I had of it wasn't doing god awful iOS development for my mobile dev course. Absolutely hate this shit, hate that Xcode is the only decent IDE for it, hate that I need a Mac (or a shitty VM) to work with it properly. I just hate the entire Macintosh ecosystem altogether, it's so fucking stupid for development imo, at least from a student perspective.

>JS
I just don't like it at all. It's one of the main reasons why I stopped with web development aside from mostly static stuff. I just don't like the language, the syntax or anything really about it. I'm fine with use jQuery or some small AJAX library to do shit for me, but I never want to bother with React, Angular or whatever else flavor of the month framework just to make some web application.
>>
>>57210221
>Don't really know its real use or when to use it, not good at it either.
...???

>Don't like that I can't just make a new package anywhere (it HAS to be in a specific directory structure).
it's either under the project dir, or in $GOPATH/src , and for single files, you can run:
go build file.go
what's so bad about that?

>Terrible at manual memory management (e.g. pointers) in general
wut. can you explain why you'd need this?
>>
>>57210154
t. inbred
>>
I really don't get all this rejection of C++, in every single programming thread of this board.
>>
>>57208426

> taking this much bait

poor bastard
>>
java, js, C, pytthon, haskell, prolog, some ruby, latex, php i guess

>java
overly verbose. most of the features of java seem better implemented in python (conciseness, takes care of shit for you, etc...) but if you want performance you should just go for C anyway.

>js
a fucking clusterfuck but has some neat stuff in it if you come back to it after learning some haskell and stuff

>C
long and difficult to work with sometimes, but extremely performant. just about the straightest exchange, in my opinion

>haskell
brain-bending but conceptually neat. once you get into that mindset it all kind of seems to fit into place. seems to have the most internally consistent rationale of any designed language i've used

>prolog
also a bit brain bending but less conceptually pure and neat. does some cool stuff but limited domain applicability for me. this is more of a fun language to toy around with than haskell (haskell actually feels like a language i'd implement a type system with or something)

>ruby
of the server side programming languages that i know (js, ruby, python, php) this is the most obnoxious for me. it seems to obscure the lower level stuff but replaces all of that with these kind of obnoxious commands that read more like incantations to me. python does similar, but is at least more readable.

>latex
intense learning curve but fully delivers, which is kind of nice. i make an effort to do stuff in latex now even if the document is short and a bit of a throwaway.

>php
painful to work with. the last time i really engaged with it was in high school, and since then (sometime between 2005 and 2007) all of these function names got superseded by other function names. the documentation reads a little like something i would have done if i was writing more code in high school (too scared to break compatibility with a function, so i'd make function, function_a, real_function, real_function_oop, etc...
>>
>>57211516
Anything that gets used as a training language is going to low skill programmers and the trash code that follows. The language does have plenty of downside, but which language doesn't?
>>
>>57206991
XML has no pre-defined semantics, so it neither is nor isn't Turing complete. However, it can be used to express a Turing-complete set of actions, similarly to how saying "ASCII is Turing-complete" is nonsensical, but you can use ASCII to write in various Turing-complete languages.
>>
>>57204771
>If only its devs started marketing it as a "quick and dirty language where you're productive since the beginning" and stole the pythons niche
Ever since I really learned Racket I've been thinking this exactly -- Racket pretty much fills Python's niche exactly, only better in every single way. The only problem is that Racket doesn't have shitty libraries you can slap into a 20 line script and call it "numerical computing"
>>
>C
I love it for my own small projects, but I could see difficulty working on large projects with it
>Java
I have a bit of a soft spot for it since it's my first language, but it's still shit
>Python
If I want a quick script to test something, I use this
>Scheme
Fun to write; it's too bad I have no use for it
>>
File: 1436798318722.jpg (14KB, 473x357px) Image search: [Google]
1436798318722.jpg
14KB, 473x357px
Reading this thread I feel pretty illiterate
>x86 assembly
hell to work with but I got the hang of it eventually, I now have a great appreciation for what compilers do
>C++
big learning curve but very powerful
>Python
the one I use the most, easy to learn
>PHP
learned the very basics for a school project, didn't like it very much
>>
I only know C, I forgot Java since I don't use it.
Of course, I also know the scripting languages that come with Unix, like csh, sh, awk, etc.
I love C. It's enjoyable and easy to use.
>>
>C
Loved learning it for my operating systems class currently doing all kinds of interesting stuff with the language and working on small personal projects

> bash scripting
For me shell scripting is incredibly useful for dealing with repetitive tasks, I don't find the syntax that intuitive but I do really like the power it has when working on *nix machines

> C#
Had to learn it for college, although I don't use it anymore since I don't use windows it did teach me a lot about OOP and how that should work which I've been told will help when I have to learn java next year

> Python
My first lang and I really like it for writing small programs although I haven't used it in well over a year

> HTML/CSS
A pain in the ass but once you get your head around how to use it correctly it's not too bad and web development I think is always a good skill to have

> JS
I haven't learned much JS aside from standard JS and JQuery but I didn't mind it although I don't like how everyone you ask wants you to learn a different framework that they see to be the best framework
>>
>>57206536
>> Octave / Matlab / Julia
>Shit tier speed either startup or runtime, why even bother using them?
Because that's not the only thing that matters?
Btw Julia is the only one of those that matter, you can discard the others, along with numpy and R
>>
>>57210221
You don't even know C, yet you make judgements about C++ being "the same as C"?

Fuck everyone here really likes spouting their uninformed opinions
>>
>>57204857
>Prolog
>>Why does this language exist
To teach children how to write proper and well thought out code with the ideas of predicate and propositional logic in mind.
>>
>>57204691
English is also Turing complete, motherfucker.
>>
>>57212980
retards who don't know what they're doing write C++ similar to C, because they don't use the STL.
>>
File: Hipster.jpg (29KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hipster.jpg
29KB, 500x600px
I'm a javascript code artisan. I refuse to code in any language where semicolons are mandatory. I'm a free spirit and I don't like rules.
>>
>>57205188
Underrated post
>>
>>57205407
>NI LabVIEW (G)
Nice

>inb4 point 'n click programming
>>
I started with C and moved on to C++ and pretty much swore by them. When I had to take a class using Java I got indignant about it because of muh factories and muh abstractions. I also saw Python and other implicitly typed languages as being for babies.

And then I realized I was a fucking idiot and that languages are tools and some are better than others for certain things.
>>
I know java, js, html, css, c, c++, c#, python, and VB/VS

I feel like they are all fucking useless
>>
>>57212906
well if bash scripting and DOS are considered a fucking language, I guess I can add them to my post as well

>>57213218
>>
>>57213218
oh yeah, php. i know php too.
>>
I only really "know" R. I haven't even really explored it's capabilities with machine learning and webscraping and stuff, but I do lots of programming challenges with it and have made some fun personal projects.

I am learning VBA for work. Its syntax is way different from R and more like real programming languages as far as I can tell, to the point that learning it might finally be the bridge that gets me to seriously try a general purpose language.
>>
>>57209256
list = [foo, bar, baz,\
anonsafaggot]
>>
>>57206619
Agreed. I love Ada so much that I've started doing baremetal embedded development in it. It's simple like C but way safer for embedded stuff; the errors are more predictable.
>>
>>57213303
pretty sure you don't even need to do that...
>>
Seriously though, who builds anything with raw code?

Everything you build now has a complete IDE or toolset, building things from scratch is like trying to start a fire with twigs.
>>
>>57213323
yep. it works just fine.
>>
>python
I'm an astrophysics student, and python 2.x is the go-to language for my line of work. Whether I'm running a simulation or doing statistical work on astrophysical images, it's just fucking great. So much better than the old industry standard, IDL...

>C#
I've done some game-dev work, and I actually really liked it. It's pretty great. Good language.

>Java
Did for class stuff. It's aiight, I guess.

>C++
Nothing formal, used for some little projects here and there back in high school. I like it, but not as much as I liked C#.
>>
>>57213313
Are there other languages that do out/in out parameters like Ada does?
>>
>>57205407

Oh man Lua. Such a massive let down, out of all the interpreted I consider it to be the best but array index[1] is just wrong.

It's like getting shown a beautiful piece of artwork and having the person be like and now for the finishing touch and setting it on fire.

I was really going for that burned down in a palace look.
>>
>>57210119
6 months.
>>
>Verilog/VHDL
build hardware
>C/C++
write programs for hardware
>anything else
fuck you

>honorable mention
python is kinda neat
>>
>>57213793
>verilog/vhdl
I'm envious.
>>
>>57212998
Do you know Prolog, btw?
>>
>>57203855
Professional webdev monkey here, in order of programming languages I learned:

>C
3hard5me

>ActionScript
the only lang to make flash games with

>JavaScript (& CoffeeScript)
it's pretty shit but usable if you avoid the shit parts

>Ruby
looks nice but slow as fuck and mostly hipster rails devs use it

>Python
meh. nothing significantly different from js or ruby

>Common Lisp
bretty good language, not as elegant as scheme i hear but makes you wonder why it's not more popular.
>>
>Java
I don't have many complaints. It's all I know because I went from zero to employed in nine months of self-study and pure Java was the only way to make that happen. It's very verbose which often annoys me, but sometimes that feels really zen to me. I do love that there are literally endless amounts of libraries and documents for me to reference though.

>inb4 pajeet
I'm a French ex-pat in Burgerland.
>>
>C++
One of first languages I worked with seriously. I had period of love, followed by period of hate, followed by acceptable. It's okay.

>C
I like it but wouldn't consider writing anything remotely big with it.

>Java
Like. C++ done right. Shame about memory consumption and difficulty of deployment.

>C#
Like. Just like Java, probably somewhat better. But hesitant because Microsoft.

>Perl
My first dynamically typed language. Love. Despite all problems with it. Only use for medium-small run-once programs and as CGI backend for web pages

>Javascript
Like.

>Python
Mixed feelings. Like the existence of good NN libraries, but can't get used to comfortably writing code in it. Also 2/3 is a mess. Jesus.

>Pascal
HATE
DIE
>>
>>57203855
>personal feelings
Spotted the SJW.
>>
>C
I enjoy writing applications in C, but as the size and complexity of your program and its data abstractions grows it becomes difficult to wrap your head around everything and ensure its bug free. I especially hate working with most libraries written by other people because no one follows any conventions and just does whatever they want.

Also some of the old gray-beard code that is accepted for use is fucking godawful.

>C++
I like the STL, I dislike concurrency support throughout the language.

>Java
I use it to write android apps, it is fine. I guess. I dislike the incredibly high level of abstraction that occurs in some of the code other people write with it.

>x86_64 asm
I find it slow, ponderous, and almost never warranted to write programs or even sections of programs in asm.

I'm probably just not skilled enough but I have only one time been able to beat an aggressively optimizing compiler.

>Javascript
I like to play with the canvas thing and write stupid games for myself if I can't do anything else. If I'm stuck on a system with no privileges et cetera.

>COBOL-85
CONTINUE TO HELL

>Perl
Its perl.
>>
>Java
I've been learning it since high school and it's horrible but I can't not use it. Abstracted to shit with interfaces, extends/implements/throws. OOP in general is a nightmare that forces objects to somehow hold a characteristic of a completely different object that they don't use. Its GUI libraries are shit.

>C
Really easy to break shit in, but at least it's not bloated. Just werks if you plan carefully.

>HTML/CSS
inb4 "hurr HTML isn't a language"
Easy as shit to make websites in. <div> is a godsend tag. Formatting elements is super clean.
>>
>>57203855
>MATLAB
programming language for engineers/mathematicians rather than software devs, and it does it pretty well by having a very simple syntax that lets non programmers really focus more on what they want to accomplish.

Python
see MATLAB but is actually useful to for doing all kinds of dev/sysadmin work

Pascal
why?

C#
why am i even lookin at this language? it's literally java without the things that make java useful.
>>
>>57214544
It's funny to be that you consider Java's OO horrible but do not present any alternative.
>>
>>57214632
How about Smalltalk then?
>>
>>57214673
I don't know about Smalltalk. I do think that Java's OO system is okay.
>>
Languages I know pretty well

>Java
Gets unnecessary shit from /g/. It is, for the most part, a well-designed language, has an enormous number of easy to use and well-documented libraries. Being retard-proof is a feature.

>C
Deceptively complex when you get into the gist of things, simply because of undefined and implementation-dependent behaviour. However, it's rather minimalist (probably because it has to be). That said, C is unsafe and should not be used if you can avoid it.

>Haskell
From what little I've used of ML, I prefer that over Haskell. Lazy-evaluation leads to too many surprising gotchas. Haskell is 90% thinking and 10% writing code, which is probably how it should be, but most of the time that's too much of a pain to force yourself through.

>Prolog
I love this language but it's slow and has an almost non-existent type-system. I've never used any of its derivatives, but I'd love a Prolog-with-types language.

>Python
Too many weird features and language design flaws. Very clear it was made by someone with no knowledge of language design. Features are retroactively grafted on in the worst way possible (counter with Java, whose designers managed to extend the language without totally fucking it up). Good for the niche that Bash used to occupy though.

Languages I've used a bit, but wouldn't claim to know the ins and outs of.

>C++
The worst parts of Java and C combined into a tremendous pile of shit. I've used it for years and I still find surprises every month.

>Pascal
Wonderful but has bizarre 80s syntax and no ecosystem (except for Delphi, which doesn't count). I wish there was a modern, Pascal-like imperative language (FreePascal still has all the weird parts and hideous, gimped OOP).

>Golang
Literal shit.

>Ruby
What Python should have been, but just doesn't have the same community and presence so I never use it. Why does every standard function (reverse, length, join, etc) have to be called something different though?
>>
>ObjC
I am a kind [self hater]
>>
>>57203855
holy mother of god, why did you comment an include?
>>
>>57214869
Pretty sure it's a from some kind of tutorial.
>>
File: Mac OS Default.png (3KB, 127x127px) Image search: [Google]
Mac OS Default.png
3KB, 127x127px
Swift 3
>finally ABI stability, we'll see where this baby goes

Rust
>borrow checker is the one true way to manage access, but just not as fast as swift, and probably won't catch on like C++

Python
>hate it. others itt echo my sentiments, whitespace shouldn't matter. it's only a feature to hook normies, but what it ends up doing is teaching you terrible practices that you'll have to unlearn if you ever hope to git gud
>_init_self() retarded as shit
>import runs the library you imported, retarded as shit

C#
>it's a so-so language proper, but the libs and api's you interface with are shit. there's way too many ways to do things, instead of just one right way to do it (like in macOS/Cocoa/Metal) terrible development environment and ecosystem, terrible, terrible runtime (i hate jit's and i hate vm's)
>>
>>57214802
>Prolog
I don't think that the type-system is somehow neccesary for Prolog. It's hard to me even imagine what the types should be, you've got Integer, Atoms and Predicates - what more logic language needs?
>>
>>57213375
>python
all your programs need to be rewritten in ruby. i mean i get it, you're not a programmer, you're an actual scientist who gets work doen, so ruby would be great for you, even better than python, plus you'd have source compatibility forever, unlike python which is going to break every major version because they didn't design it right.
>>
>>57203855
>Java
Learned it by my dad some years back, really enjoy the experience of coding in it. I mostly use it for large applications and games, even though it has been a while since I programmed any games. JSwing is shit though.
>Python
Use it for small side projects about data/file manipulation and or cryptography.
>>
>>57214802
> Pascal-like imperative language
Isn't being structural language is the purpose of Pascal?
>>
>>57215426
Ruby is slow and it's scientific/ml frameworks arent as mature as pythons
>>
>>57208164
Technically it is a programming language. It's just that no sane person uses it for that.
>>
>>57215604
>tfw i will never have a programming dad

but i will be a programming dad.

>>57215948
but they should be, and they could be. ruby is objectively better than python

http://rubykoans.com/ do this (for experienced programmers only)
>>
Who /bettingOnScala/ here?
>>
File: Wang_Xiaoqiang_(IHB).jpg (65KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wang_Xiaoqiang_(IHB).jpg
65KB, 1000x600px
ruby is actually a pretty good general porpoise programming lang
>>
>>57216150

I've been writing in Ruby for 3-4 years an prefer it to python but I concede that python is superior in a lot of ways.

When it comes to ease of use and elegance Ruby takes the cake.
>>
>>57215379
Rust is much faster than swift, and within 10% of C.
>>
>>57216209
>porpoise
Huh?
>>
>>57203855
Is C++ worth learning?
>>
>>57214802
>Good for the niche that Bash used to occupy though.
>niche that Bash used to occupy
Confirmed for GNUbabby who has never used real Unix. Shell scripting can also never be replaced.
>>
>>57214802
>modern, Pascal-like imperative language
It exists, and it's called standard Pascal. You can get it from GNUPascal, or recently, FreePascal if you set the right options.
>>
>>57203855
>C
Good for embedded programming.
>C++
I like using it for graphics programming.
>Java
I like it.
>HTML
I dislike it.
>JavaScript
It's acceptable.
>Visual Basic
I can see how it'd be useful but I dislike it.
>C#
It's pretty good.
Lua:
Good for scripts.
>Bash
It's nice.
>Python
It works.
>>
>>57216209
Yeah, it's pretty good for writing shit quickly
>>
>>57217926
>graphics programming
But X11 is in C, not C++
>>
File: yaranaika.png (233KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
yaranaika.png
233KB, 490x490px
>>57204538
>> JS
>I don't get the hate. I like it.

>> Go(lang)
>A mess.

>> Python
>I hate it.
>>
>>57214802
>Gets unnecessary shit from /g/. It is, for the most part, a well-designed language, has an enormous number of easy to use and well-documented libraries. Being retard-proof is a feature.
→ >>57213889
even opening a file in C is better than this crap... and that says a lot about Java.

my guess is that you are being a contrarian for the purpose of trolling
or maybe you are retarded
>>
>>57217976
>you can only do graphics programming in C
boy I hope you're baiting
>>
>>57218031
If you're using queer stuff like qt and gtk+ I'm sure you could use other languages.
>>
>>57204691
>CSS is Turing-complete
what?
>>
File: vKDXo.jpg (49KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
vKDXo.jpg
49KB, 331x331px
>>57217648
Please respond
>>
>>57218292
http://nuclearsquid.com/writings/why-you-need-to-learn-c/
https://www.quora.com/Is-learning-C-still-worthwhile
http://softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/14744/i-dont-know-c-and-why-should-i-learn-it
http://lifehacker.com/the-case-for-learning-c-as-your-first-programming-langu-1682070792
Make up your mind based on a little research of your own. Just search what you asked initially. Also you can search the payrole of C++ coders and job openings. Not a programmer myself but just a little tip when looking at things to get in to.
Not trying to be mean, just offering advice
>>
>>57218070
https://jsfiddle.net/eQyBa/
>>
>>57218060
What's weird about Qt? It has a lot of functionality in it, and it isn't _that_ hard to use, provided you're familiar with the API and with C++ in general.
>>
>>57218552
magic macro bullshit
>>
>>57217976
I just use GLFW.
>>
>>57203855
Java - pretty good for pretty much anything that isn't drivers

Python - nice quick hackjob language, but sucks dick bagwise when actual performance is required

Javascript - my go to language for small experiments. Quick to code and no ide required, runs on any device that has a browser. Also very powerful (being able to redefine everything apart from operators is pretty baller)

Swift - oh my god why? Yes it may run fast, yes it's possible to write small apps very quickly, but FUCK the language designers. In most languages there is a String.replaceAll(), swift has String.stringByReplacingOccurrencesOfString(). Are you fucking kidding me? How could NOT A SINGLE PERSON IN CHARGE read this and think "gosh that's very stupid". And that stupid language is full of that crap. The switch from swift 2 to 3 was also quite the fuck up. Gotta stop here or my blood pressure gets me killed.

C++ - not a big fan. Never really understood the point of header files. Had to deal with it when visual studio didn't have a proper scope-wide occurrence highlighting. Quite a pain to work with, especially if 80% of the team and the boss are absolute retards.

PHP - debugging it is almost impossible, but if you know what you're doing and take small steps, it's workable.
>>
>C
God tier
>C++
Professional tier
>Python
Prototyping tier

>Java
>Go
>Rust
Shit tier
>>
>>57204793
There's a bunch of xml parsers. I think Jackson is pretty good
>>
>>57219807
>Swift - oh my god why? ... In most languages there is a String.replaceAll(), swift has String.stringByReplacingOccurrencesOfString(). Are you fucking kidding me? ...

Swift strings come from the Foundation library. It provides many basic types like, Strings, Numbers and many collection and networking primitives. Many of these functions were named I the 80s when they were written for Objective-C by Next, the standard then was very verbose and this has lived on into modern Objective-C. However Apple have slowly been changing the foundation APIs to be more 'Swifty'. We lost the 'NS' class prefix between Swift 2 and 3, I'd say things are moving pretty quickly in programming language terms.
>>
C - nice to program in if you like meddling with low level stuff and don't mind fixing memory leaks or dangling pointers
Pascal - dwindling popularity means many libs do not have bindings, but other than that - if you don't mind the verbosity, quite comfy to write in
PHP - just werks, although it werks rather horribly (well okay, to be fair, the language is acceptable; most of what was written using it, is not)
Java - strict about how stuff needs to be done, so may not be good for prototyping, but loved by enterprise
JavaScript - a hack around a hack around a hack
C++ - adding features with the "let's throw shit at the wall and see what sticks" mindset. Every tutorial you can find has at least two others linking to it and saying "but that's old/wrong".
>>
>>57221143
>bla bla bla the 80's
Don't care, wake me up when it doesn't suck.
>>
>>57213390
(Object) Pascal, var = in out, const = in, out = out.
>>
>Java
Haven't used it in a while, but it's robust as fuck.

>Python
Awesome for various utility scripts.

>PHP
An abomination, but it makes me money.

>JS
Not like you have a choice.

>Clojure
The shit.
>>
File: 1473196774943.png (5KB, 435x269px) Image search: [Google]
1473196774943.png
5KB, 435x269px
>C

It's C. No one loves it, but everyone knows it's what you need if you want performance. Kinda interesting to use, good for learning how to think like a computer.

>C++

Like C but feels like you can use it with much less hassle for any project. Standard libraries are very good. Since it has so much bloat, people developed dialects of the language, usually hard to read code form people using other approaches to programming in C++ than you are used to. 20 different ways to do the same thing, impossible to know them all by heart.

>Java

Feels and smells like a Pajeets front yard. I hate it, it's shit. Clunky, verbose, so much boilerplate. I hope it dies.

>C#

It's kinda like Java, but I hate it less. Maybe because you can use C and C++ functions without adding any libraries, maybe because I didn't have to use it during university like Java and thus had to program less stuff in it. But it's ok in my book. Usable for making reasonable windows programs.

>Javascript

As long as you don't abuse it it's ok. Lots of really weird edge cases, but if you use it like a safer and simpler C++ it's really nice. Much faster to get results in Javascript, and also very portable, as long as you don't care about anyone who doesn't have Firefox or Chrome.

>the rest

Irrelevant. No one cares about your latest meme language.
>>
File: webdevass.png (312KB, 506x662px) Image search: [Google]
webdevass.png
312KB, 506x662px
>Ruby
Basically, I have never been happier. Me and my colleague just made Rails hello world app in like, 3 minutes, and deployed in localhost without any hassles.

>BASIC
Although I learned to program with this as a child, and still use it for my business' performance-critical tasks.

>HTML/CSS
IDEs for HTML are few and far in between, but Dreamweaver has proven to be the best and most easily accessible. For CSS, It took me a few years to get it, and then I learned to use Bootstrap and have never looked back.

>PHP
Though I know I just mentioned Ruby, but up until recently this was my go-to app development language.
>>
>>57221278
It doesn't suck, and I think being put off by one long name in the standard library is a bit childish.
>>
>>57210721
???

I know you can build single files, but iirc anything else that uses multiple files has to be under the GOPATH shit.

Not good at pointers, why I'm terrible at c/c++
>>
>>57212980
I said "same as c" as in I feel the same way about c++ as I do about c, I know they're not the same, please don't put words in my mouth
>>
>>57221544
>Took me a few years to get CSS
?
>>
>>57213048
see
>>57222888

you both interpreted what I wrote wrong
>>
I like python because it is so easy to use but at the same time that makes me hate it
>>
>>57203855

> C

pure art

> C++

garbage, confusing

> java

a fucking toy
>>
HTML/CSS and Java. Still learning Javascript.
>>
Gonna go in the order I learned.
>Java
Despite what /g/ says it's great for a lot of thing. I have a good relationship with Java.
>Dr. Racket
Hated it when I had to use it but I'm sure I'd like it if I went back to it at this point. Not too interesting.
>Asm
Really not for me... concepts are kinda interesting but makes me want to hang myself when writing from scratch.
>C
Hard learning curve for me and tough to get used to. Segfaults everywhere until then. My god can it be fast though. We had assignments where we fixed to code to maximize cache hits which was dank af.
>c++
Love it. Not much else to say. Was easy to pick up coming from C
>Javascript
Not as bad as /g/ makes it out to be. Not bad using v8. I've coded a lot of 3d graphics with three.js along with some fairly fleshed out node.js websites.
>Python
'import shitiwannado' Done!
>Ruby
Python v0.5? Good language though. RoR is great imo.
>Prolog
Only language I know so far that uses a logic based paradigm. Really cool/fun once you get the hang of it. Problems seemingly difficult can be implemented in very few lines. Natural language parsing comes easy. Watson uses some Prolog so that's cool.
>Haskell
Super powerful (i think). Still in the process of learning it but I'm having fun with it so far.
>>
>>57221544
>Me and my colleague just made Rails hello world app
>It took me a few years to get it, and then I learned to use Bootstrap and have never looked back.
Holy hell. How old are you? I don't wanna say this is sad but....
>>
>>57203855
>C
the standard library is genuinely awful, but it's pretty fine to work in C if you aren't really dealing with the standard library too much
also, there's a fucking bunch of shit that's undefined that should outright be an illegal construct instead or actually defined

>C++
it's a fucking mess and it's huge, but I can live with it
if I'm doing a personal project, I'll write C-like C++, there's a bunch of quality-of-life shit it adds
multiple inheritance was a mistake
also, I've done a worrying amount of scripting in C++
like, loads of shit I could and should have done in python like little input filters and whatever

>C#
imagine Java, but solidly, consistently better
really, if I could just use C# for everything, that'd be ace, and we're approaching that day
it's too verbose though, practically demands code completion
it's really easy, too

>Java
imagine C#, but solidly, consistently worse
and it's more verbose than C#

>JavaScript
is there a reason there hasn't been a push to replace it?
like, fuck this shit
in particular, debugging JavaScript is a pain
there's no reason for it to be so dynamic either

>Python
I actually don't really know it, any time I've done anything in Python is pretty much me just looking shit up on StackExcange
and I'm enough of a plebian to have #end at the end of blocks to keep track
really, I don't like the "pythonic" way of doing anything, it's just python lets me slap shit together and have it work and I'll call it a day

>Visual Basic
it's been a while
there's a bunch of shit not to like about it
but it's just easy as fuck, and I can't remember any particular features about it that made it nasty to code in

well, other than code that doesn't have option explicit on being the devil's work
>>
>>57203855
i think javascript enables shitty programmers and it really pisses me off. the horrors i've seen when i took it upon myself to review an intern's javascript after their internship was over. i should have forwarded this shit to their rector
Thread posts: 286
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.