[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this would've been their best-selling Note to date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Galaxy-Note-7-explodes~01.jpg (84KB, 569x644px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy-Note-7-explodes~01.jpg
84KB, 569x644px
>this would've been their best-selling Note to date

How hard did Samsung fuck up?

Because I'm pretty sure historians would look back at this as the turning point in the mobile wars.

This is how Samsung dies.

Not with a whimper, but with a literal bang.
>>
File: 1450617417129.jpg (40KB, 704x582px) Image search: [Google]
1450617417129.jpg
40KB, 704x582px
>>57202600
>mobile wars
>>
>>57202600
I'm pretty sure historians don't give a shit. Consumers have the memory of goldfish, so few years and will be just a meme.
>>
I'm still not sure what to replace mine with
>>
>>57202600
17 billion hard
>>
>>57202600

>Such a dramatic description for mobile phone sales
You're a fucking pleb. This is important to you. Incredible.

>>57203328
>goldfish
This. Consumers returned their fucking Note 7 in exchange for a Galaxy S7. That's how small of a shit they give about the brand name itself.
>>
>>57202600
>How hard did Samsung fuck up?

My friend still waited patiently for the Note 7 then they finally said they wont sell it here so he get the Edge.

So, not that hard.
>>
I know someone who's mad that they now don't sell it any more. Like he would still get it if he could.
>>
>>57203651
He's right though, Apple will accelerate efforts to sweep up disillusioned Samdrones and by this time next year they'll overtake the Android market.

Android is basically going the way of Betamax or HD-DVDs at this point.
>>
>>57204268
lmao no

Most of the world can't afford $800 phones
>>
>>57204268
>implying Samsung are the only ones making Android phones
>>
>>57206107
If they go, Android goes.

Samsung is to Android as America is to NATO.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161005-003256.jpg (1MB, 1440x2260px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161005-003256.jpg
1MB, 1440x2260px
>>57206091
The note 7 was an 800 dollar phone you mong

>>57203651
>This. Consumers returned their fucking Note 7 in exchange for a Galaxy S7. That's how small of a shit they give about the brand name itself.
Shieet, I still have my note 7 that's how little I give a shit.

>>57204268
If Apple didn't release such a shit phone this year they very well could have, sadly for them that wasn't the case. Wouldn't be surprised if Apple isn't behind pushing some of the bad publicity surrounding the note 7. This phone looks like a god damned space age peice of technology next to their dual lense, no headphone meme phone.
>>
>>57202600
Everyone will forget about this once they replace it with the "S8 Plus with S Pen"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.