[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to code my own gamus, but is too hard. :( will enrolling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1436872977817.jpg (24KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1436872977817.jpg
24KB, 385x385px
I want to code my own gamus, but is too hard.
:(

will enrolling in SE in my local college, help me with that?

how easy is to make a game if you have a SE degree?
:(
>>
File: HLG.gif (194KB, 228x160px) Image search: [Google]
HLG.gif
194KB, 228x160px
>coding games
>>
>>57202193
coding games is easy
depending on your standards it can go to as simple as drag and drop elements
>>
>>57202230
that doesn't work if you don't know math.
many things in games require at least trigo, linear algebra and physics (2D)
>>
>>57202247
i was implying that he can just go and use rpgmaker or similar things and they work "Perfectly fine" without knowledge of higher mathematics
>>
>>57202266
rpg maker only works if you want to make an rpg maker rpg.

try to code anything more complicated that a default rpg (even changing menues and GUI) and you will have to learn coding.

OP is right, he should enroll in college to learn SE/CS if he wants to make games.

>trigo, linear algebra, calculus 1, physics are higher math
lmao
>>
>>57202286
i mean how do you categorize it then?
normal math is +-*/ because it's what is the lowest required level of maths the general pleb has to know
>>
>>57202358
that's bare basics, not normal.
normal would be high school math, like algebra.

advanced math would be anything that needs at least proofs.
>>
>>57202371
reasonable
but doesn't normal imply that at least the majority of the population is able to use it?
which is hardly the case with high school math
>>
>>57202388
the vast majority of the population are bible and islam believers (retarded).

50% of the population I assume has less than 100IQ.
>>
>>57202407
that's why i am assuming that what not retarded people consider basic is normal in a general sense
>>
>>57202407
Edgy AND narcissistic.

I'm glad I'll never meet you in person.
>>
>>57202481
normal math is up until algebra, since even kids can understand it.

>retarded
nah, they're lazy.
even kids can understand first year college math if they care.

>>57202483
hello redutard.
>>
Take a look at some of the game engines out there. Engines like Unity and Unreal Engine 4 are pretty comprehensive, they make it easy enough for you to learn on the go. Dive right into it, look up tutorials and read the documentation , just have fun. If you have the drive, you can do anything you set your mind to. Good luck OP.
>>
>>57202193
just get unity.
even pajeet can make games.
a degree doesn't mean shit.
you can get a degree and be dumb as fuck.
>>
>>57202371
All math needs proof. You think someone just came up with + - / * and that was it? Look up Peano's Axioms
>>
>>57202813
you don't need to become a mechanical engineer to use a car.
>>
>>57202193
>be me
>literally a mentally handicapped /g/entleman
>cant code for shit
>know jack shit about computers
>start learning JS from various sites
>fiddle around with broken code for about few months
>suddenly after a few months i made a game i play in LAN through browser
>made the game so i could play something i enjoy from my childhood even though the look is simple, core /g/ameplay experience is the same
>invite friends over so we can have 1v1 tournaments in my game
>they enjoy
>tfw i dont know how to create a server to host it live on a website.
>>
>>57202483
potato confirmed.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.