[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /g/s paid VPN service of choice and what are it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: importance-of-vpn.png (19KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
importance-of-vpn.png
19KB, 420x420px
What is /g/s paid VPN service of choice and what are it's pros and cons in comparison to competitors?

I understand this question is most likely asked quite often, but i'd rather inquire here than somewhere else. Yes, I understand there is an article on VPN services in the wiki, but I would like to hear personal opinions.
>>
>>57194315
just pay for a VPS or dedicated server and make your own vpn faggot
>>
>>57194433
Im too much of a lazy normie. I just want to know who will rip me of the least.
>>
if you live in burgerlands go for pia

rest of the world go for airvpn
>>
>>57194464
Then it's a small VPS and you just setup your own vpn server it's not that hard.
>>
>>57194482
Thanks
>>57194482
I'll keep that in mind
>>
>>57194503
where do you live?
>>
>>57194597
norway
>>
>>57194714
AirVPN
IVPN
OVPN.se
Azire
>>
>>57194821
thx my man

also, these should work in europe in general, right? Because I tend to travel quite a bit because of work...
>>
Anyone use/try Ivacy vpn? Stupid cheap on their 2 year plan. The big site reviews are stellar, but the few personal reviews I found were trash.
>>
>>57194889
ivpn and airvpn is the ones too choose if you travel.. i would personally choose airvpn
>>
Create a botnet and tunnel your traffic through it.
>>
>>57195012
>buy a botnet
>1000 bots
>Use as VPN with 1000 hops
why don't people do this, I mean it'd be slow as dicks but imagine how secure it'd be
>>
>>57194889
That's the whole point. I remember using the following resources:

Generally start here:
https://www.privacytools.io/#vpn

This guy's spreadsheet is the ultimate decision maker:
https://thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/

Some answers to questions VPN providers were asked (they display their affiliates at the top, so be careful about the order):
https://torrentfreak.com/vpn-anonymous-review-160220/

OVPN seem to go the extra mile for security but only have servers in Sweden/Germany and are extremely expensive.

Azire is a pretty young provider with few servers, but I quite liked their answers on the website I linked. Never seen a business answer questions with "Yes." or "No." before without pussying around and smuggling marketing strategies.

AirVPN and IVPN have plenty of servers in lots of countries, so these might be the best choices if you want lots of flags on /pol/

AirVPN is much cheaper in comparison, but is located in a Fourteen Eyes country (Italy).

IVPN is much more expensive, but is in Gibraltar and offers other meme-services like Multihop.

It's up to you to do your research though
>>
File: rosetta.jpg (195KB, 923x961px) Image search: [Google]
rosetta.jpg
195KB, 923x961px
What if you were in burgerland?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.