[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here ever been to an apple hiring event or already an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: useless nintenswitch.gif (257KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
useless nintenswitch.gif
257KB, 600x460px
Anybody here ever been to an apple hiring event or already an apple employee?

Is it worth it? I got invited to the retail hiring event but after doing some light research I found out that they do weird activities to weed out the antisocial people. I'm not a shutin, since I already have a full time retail job, but I don't think I'll be able to talk to a group of 30-40 more attractive and confident people without my voice continuously cracking, stuttering or something. This is why I'm asking if it's worth going to. Are the pay and benefits well? I make $10.10 an hour right now at my full time retail job that I hate.
>>
>>57193527
do you want to be a fucking apple genius?

also if you don't have the social skills why the fuck are you doing retail
>>
>>57193570
There are very little alternatives
>>
>>57193570
I want to learn how to fix Apple products and such. I didn't apply to be a sales floor grunt who greets and schemes snobby girls and old wealthy doctors.

I do have the social skills I believe, but as I stated, I cannot do 1 on 1s with much more confident, attractive people that are clearly much better off than me in life. I feel like a slave. It's one of the reasons why I don't talk to a lot of customers in my current retail job in an upscale area.

I applied for the job because I have an interest in learning, progressing, and hopefully finding a career that I actually enjoy.
>>
File: h.png (68KB, 963x447px) Image search: [Google]
h.png
68KB, 963x447px
Should I do it?
>>
>>57193773
Just do it. You literally have nothing to lose
>>
>>57193695
If people who look and are better off in life than you make you feel worse or like a slave, you should try and think of their problems, their lives are not perfect. I'm by no means a shrink, but people who look like they have it better might not always actually have it better.

Other than that, you've got nothing to lose, and even if you're not being accepted. You won the experience.
>>
>>57194245
>now dead CEO wore jeans, nikes, and a turtle neck
>current CEO wears same thing but with ling sleeve polo

I think you'll be fine
>>
>>57194298
Steve used to hate people who over dressed. Business types were not welcomed.
>>
>>57194393
Jobs also hated showering.
>>
>>57193695
Just talk to everyone you meet in a condescending matter, Works well for me.
Fuck everyone else.
>>
I went and I love Apple but holy shit they want Steve Job to fuck them.

If you want the job. Act like a fanatic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.