[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't take it anymore, i don't understand what on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
I can't take it anymore, i don't understand what on earth is wrong with this computer.

Specs:
Intel i5 2500k 3.3 Ghz
NVIDIA GTX 1060
8 GB RAM
ASUS P8H61 Motherboard

I only just reinstalled Win 10, i have the newest drivers installed, i uninstalled and tweaked all the windows 10 garbage that drains the computer and yet i still have issues.

Games such as Witcher 3, Rise of the Tomb Raider run absolutely fine on max settings but then there's shit like FIFA 17, GTA V, Shadow Warrior that after an hour of gameplay start stuttering, freezing, having the sound freeze, struggling to load textures

Nothing is overheating, there are no sounds from the computer, the PC runs just fine but there are some games that run as if something inside the desktop is dying.

Also, i sometimes tend to turn off the PC, only to return to it and be greeted with a disk repair before booting, i don't know what else to do.
>>
>greeted by a repair
Nigga your HDD might me dying, check that shit with HDTune.
>>
File: Untitled.png (39KB, 564x507px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
39KB, 564x507px
>>57190181
are you sure?
>>
>>57190204
I'm not, thats why you test stuff to rule out pieces of hardware and try to identify the malfunction.

Run an error scan on the hardrive, you might also try memtest86 later.

Current pending sector might be a faulty cable, happened to me before.
>>
install gentoo
grow up, dont be a gayming manchild
>>
>>57190064
>nvidia
found your problem ;)
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
Your HDD is probably dying and whenever the games try to load textures and such it craps out
>>
File: tucc.jpg (38KB, 800x767px) Image search: [Google]
tucc.jpg
38KB, 800x767px
The Way It's Meant To Be Played™. After I got my gigabyte gtx 1060 I haven't been able to put my PC to sleep because when I try to wake it up it just reboots for some reason.
Oh well, at least the performance is good and temps nice. Too bad Nvidia doesn't know how to make functional drivers.
>>
>>57190381
sounds like a you problem
try using ddu to clean re-install
>>
>>57190204
Your hdd soon died, its a bad sector
>>
Check windows event viewer and see if there is HDD related errors. You can also try moving the HDD SATA cable to other slot.
>>
>>57190064
maybe you've got malware
>>
>>57191293
nah, from all the resource hogging windows defender does, it didn't find anything

Although, while we're on this topic, is Windows 10 even good at all? I had a Win 7 OS that i installed in 2013 and worked like a charm till i decided this March to upgrade to 10, and it brought me nothing but problems since then
>>
>>57191571
I stayed on 7 on my gaming pc cause I know it works and doesn't spy on me (as much)
>>
>>57190064
Try MSI afterburner's osd for info about your rams etc, post shots.

But seriously buy AMD.
>>
>>57191813
>buy trash
fuck off poorfag
>>
>OP in charge of reading the rules
>>
>>57190064
>I only just reinstalled Win 10
There's your problem.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.