[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2004 >IT admin guy at school is a dick and creepster,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1415879542439.png (11KB, 530x492px) Image search: [Google]
1415879542439.png
11KB, 530x492px
>2004
>IT admin guy at school is a dick and creepster, need to take it out on him
>school computers all have windows 98
>lunch break go in computer room, log in on all the computers
>delete a few system files on each system
>log out
>next time those systems reboot, the operating system won't boot

What's the worse thing you did /g/? Obviously I got away with it.
>>
>>57183839
But anon, there are LOGS. He'll know EXACTLY who and when did this thing! You'd be toast!
>>
>>57183839
>98
>didn't just place a shortcut to C:/CON/CON the startup folder
>>
>year 2007
>bullied middleschooler
>hate everyone
>like computers
>class is doing projects that need to be due within a couple of days
>I'm doing my project when I realize I can see everyone elses project
>holy shit, we are all on the same network/account/whatever
>click and drag
>delet all projects but my own
>wish I had a flahdrive, but didn't
>get in serious trouble
>everyone hates me more
>am not allowed to use computers anymore.
>still need to do projects
>literally unable
>fail

Fuck that class, stupid retarded school district, not my fucking issue that you put everyone's project on a single network share.

Funnily enough, the next year, there was increased security as In multiple network shares. I know that was a direct result of what I did.
>>
>>57183986
>Fuck that class, stupid retarded school district, not my fucking issue that you put everyone's project on a single network share.

You were caught and punished/outcast for fucking up peoples' projects and you're angry because they disliked you even more for that?
>>
>>57183986
Same This
>Windows 98
>All students personal folder were on shared drive.
>every student had full read write access.
>Asshole classmate leaves computer logged on
>CTRL+A
>Delete
>Last backup was 2 months old
>mfw he got suspended
>>
>>57184767
that's "hacker" logic there
>>
>>57183986
>Fuck that class, stupid retarded school district, not my fucking issue that you put everyone's project on a single network share.
>it was their fault you decided to be retarded and delete everyone else's shit
>>
>199X
>As a kid, buying some cheap Mario clone floppy disk on a Chinese store (Spain)
>Share with all the classmates that game and have a nice time
>"Anon is such a nerd" :^)
>Days later, all computers are fucked up
>No one noticed, neither I, that floppy had a virus
>Computers were so fucked up that they decided to an upgrade
>All with Pentiums now
>Of course I get away with it

When I realised that weeks later, I felt stupid and good at same time.
>>
>be in my countries equivalent of middle school in 2006
>have cs classes for babbies
>I partner up with the only other student who knows his shit
>we are always done with our assignments after 10 minutes of class
>nothing to do for the remaining 80 minutes
>after 3 weeks of this shit we find a way to circumvent the classroom control system
>basically every computer had a program installed that allowed the teacher to look at our screens, take control, lock down our computers, broadcast a screen to all other computers etc
>it is really easy once you know how it is done
>the other guy and me start going around the class, acting as if we helped the others with their assignments
>at the end of next lesson everyone knows how to "unlock" their computers
>we discover that once you're past the control system you have write access to all network shares, including the teacher's
>we had a jolly good time the rest of the year, browsing the web and playing vidya, while strange stuff kept happening to the teaching material
>2 years ago I learned that the knowledge was passed on amongst the students until the school bought new computers and software 4 or 5 years later
>the teachers never knew
>>
>>57184767
Yes, get fucked bootlicker. Society needs heroes like me to fuck them into change.
>>
>kid renames other kids' files to blah(1), blah(2), blah(3), etc.
>project due tomorrow, other kids upset because they can't find their files, almost crying
>open hex editor and look at the file headers to see what kind of file it is
>add .jpg, .doc, etc. to the end of stuff
>praised as hero for about 15 minutes
>everyone rats out the other kid for being a dick
>>
>>57183986
>delet all projects but my own
kek
>>
>>57186904
Is the monitoring system NetSupport?
>>
>>57185441
>199X
>Spain
>Computers in school
Richfag detected
>>
>>57183893
if he'd be competent enough to check logs he would set up active directory domain, so op couldn't break anything with unprivileged account
>>
>"computer teacher" not competent enough
>all computers have windows with one user and no password, autologin
>net user %username% /delete
>net user Administrator some-random-shit
>the computer is now a timebomb and won't login the next boot
>add format C: to autoexec.bat
>some idiot actually formats the drive while trying to boot
>>
In middle school I had a programming class, pascal with borland delphi as an IDE, already knew my shit because dad thought me on the exact same language and IDE, which he used for work. Startet fucking around with the cmd, discovered the network shutdown console and the option to remotly shutdown other pcs via network. Randomly shutdown PCs, even teachers, never got caught. Later wrote a local chat program to talk to my friends during computer class.
>>
>>57184820
Kek

>>57184767
No, I'm angry because I failed a class that I was literally unable to complete because I needed a computer to do it.

>>57184835
I r a hacker!

>>57185055
>has weak security.
>lets not fix r shit, just punish the dude who did it
>we also wont have backups
>shift all the blame on a 13 year old
>genius

>>57186911
Faggot
>>
early 00's late highschool
xp pre sp2 everywhere
winpopup.exe whole network "HALLO"
>>
>>57187967
That was a decade ago, I have no idea what that was. Nothing that is still around I'd imagine, if I was able to break it so easily back then.
Also the method we used had nothing to do with the monitoring system itself really.
The computers would automatically log in to a user account, and then open a login interface for the control system. In the time between logging in to the user account and opening the login interface you could do some stuff. The system itself was already running at that point, so you did not have any control over your mouse, but they forgot to lock down keyboard shortcuts, so you could open the explorer. Not much you could do in there you couldn't even see your drives. Looking back I'm assuming they had some GPOs or something like that in place that made the explorer pretty much unusable. But you could bring up the help browser from there. And from the help browser you could bring up the online help, which was just a normal web browser. With this you could now browse the web, the local filesystem and access local files. Then there was some other way by which you could bring up the system monitor, which can start the run prompt, at which point we could run arbitrary code.
>>
>>57188243
This was the way you could bypass the log in screen on Windows 2000. There is a gif going around showing how it is done within a minute or so. They didn't forgot anything. It was the system's fault.
>>
File: 1472682289295.gif (259KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1472682289295.gif
259KB, 500x354px
>>57183839
>press the command to flip the display in the monitor
>IT teacher and Schools IT Tech can't figure it out
>He ends up completely reinstalling Windows

Devilish.
>>
>highs chool used novell for logins and to control internet access
>if the "novell key" application ran on login you got internet access
>got a copy of the executable and put it on a floppy disk
>just ran it from the floppy disk to get internet access
Novell was so fucking shit.
>>
File: 200px-Neckbeards.png (51KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Neckbeards.png
51KB, 200x195px
>take screenshot of desktop on all computers in the computer lab
>Hide icons, task bar
>Set screenshot as desktop wallpaper

It was mildly inconvenient for everyone.
>>
>>57188567
We had a different, newer program that was used in the same way as Novell

>found tons of bugs in it including zero validation on where you could upload documents, what documents you could download etc. (you could just guess the ID numbers by looking at the courses etc.)
>worst of all: session hijacking without even needing the victim to do anything but be logged in

they ended up visiting our school to talk to the principal and veer off a lawsuit
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>class
>get some assignment from a teacher
>assignment and some important on a network share
>he warns us not to cut but to copy
>idiot gave us full control/read+write
>no backup
>shift+del before anyone can snatch it
>everyone wonders where the file went.
>teacher realizes what I did
>can't blame me without proof
>tells us anyone who logs off is suspended
>everyone gets up and leaves
>teachers check if anyone cut the file
Mfw they never bothered to ask the IT guy for logs
>>
>>57188419
Nah mate. In pretty sure we used windows xp in 2006. Also, as I said, we did this after the OS user login, before the login for the classroom control software.
And it is very likely that the devs of that software blew it. I went to school in Germany, and public institutions in Germany have to favour local products when they purchase stuff. So the software was most likely some godawful solution by some small German software company no one has ever heard of.
>>
>>57183986
The fun part about doing something like that is getting away with it. Just deleting everyones project but yours was already a retard way to ID your work.
>>
>>57183986

We use a shared account when passing projects in my uni. I'm glad I don't have any classmates like you anon
>>
>>57188223
>No, I'm angry because I failed a class that I was literally unable to complete because I needed a computer to do it.
You should be GLAD if that's the only consequence of note you suffered. It clearly wasn't a sufficient punishment if you didn't learn anything from it.
>>
Teacher left computer logged in and left the room.

Net send * "Everyone, Im sorry I was downloading music and got a virus. Please unplug all the cables on your computer immediately so it doesnt spread to your computer."

Of course, people being cautious retards went ahead and did this. This went to our entire school district, something like 8 other schools received the message. They never did find out it was me.
>>
>>57183839
did kind of the same thing at about that time
but it was xp
didn't use my acc to log in
and put a script on the startup to delete the system files and itself so it would only break on 2nd reboot and there would be no connection to me
>>
>>57187986
What? In Portugal we had computers for the students in the school i attended from kindergarten to 4th grade in the late 90's. And yeah it was a public school so it was free too attend.
>>
>>57183966
Damn that's a good one.
>>
>>57189791
What a load of shit. You're system is extremely vulnerable, and you blame others for breaking it? That's like having a crystal, super fragile, vase on the edge of the desk, and blaming your company for accidently knocking it over. Also, you idiot, it was almost a decade ago. I've learned the lesson, which is, mischief shouldn't harm people.

>>57189549
Kek, thx. I wouldn't do it again, but when everyone treats you like shit, sometimes you do the same.

>>57189512
I was a retarded middle schooler. I didn't have real thought processes about that shit. I know now.

I got another one. Anyone wanna hear it?
>>
>>57192594
>What a load of shit. You're system is extremely vulnerable, and you blame others for breaking it? That's like having a crystal, super fragile, vase on the edge of the desk, and blaming your company for accidently knocking it over. Also, you idiot, it was almost a decade ago. I've learned the lesson, which is, mischief shouldn't harm people.

But you didn't accidentally do something harmful, you decided to delete everyone's shit. They aren't comparable at all, you're borderline retarded.
>>
>>57186911
god complex much?
>>
>be britfag in high school, ~2009
>teachers used site called mymaths to test us
>each topic was a page with a .swf on which contained the test
>teachers would assign us topics for homework
>me and friend found that you could use the browser's JS console to call into the .swf
>the answers were dumped into one huge array
>use this to extract all the answers
>get a few wrong on purpose so as to not arouse suspicion
>do maths homework for all my friends in exchange for favours/other shit

>few months later initial friend goes full faggot and tells the teacher about it
>receive a fucking huge bollocking about it
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.