[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do you store your project for portfolio/cv? is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: GitHub.jpg (17KB, 400x234px) Image search: [Google]
GitHub.jpg
17KB, 400x234px
where do you store your project for portfolio/cv?

is there better alternative?
>>
Hosting your own git server is easy, but most people don't need anything like that.

What's wrong with github?
Everything looks presentable and it's stupidly easy to inflate your portfolio by filling it with untouched forks because employers are too stupid to tell the difference.
>>
A gogs instance running on my personal server using my own domain
>>
>>57182220
I have seen several hate github threads on /g/ in last few months
>>
>>57182249
And?
Can you not form your own fucking opinions?
>>
>>57182220
this. the only reason not to host stuff on github is if you have something that an SJW might object to, but if that's the case then you probably don't want it in your portfolio in the first place (in before retards who think i'm telling them they can't be racist when i'm just saying don't make it part of the first impression unless you also have a tattoo on your face)

all of the code i want people to see is on github
>>
>>57182249
even if you could articulate something more specific than that (and i doubt that you can, which should have been enough for you to realize that posting that comment was retarded), what possible hate could 4chan have for github that would make you want to not use github for your portfolio?

this is 4chan. you shouldn't be taking cues on presentability from the collective here. if anything, you should be seeing what the majority here do and then do the opposite.

don't be a fucking retard, OP.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.