[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you using DNSCrypt on Android, /g/? https:/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161021043238.jpg (28KB, 568x555px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161021043238.jpg
28KB, 568x555px
Why aren't you using DNSCrypt on Android, /g/?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.okirat.dnsmanager.pro

If you don't want to pay $2, theres a free version BTW.

Just recently found this after setting up dnscrypt on my Linux thinkpad.
>>
I don't have autism
>>
Unacceptable amount of latency
>>
>>57171115
>2016
>Using autism as an insult
>>
>>57171093
cuck software
cuts off your connection permanently if you uninstalled it then restarted
>>
>>57171582
You forgot to disable it within the app before uninstalling. Or you could delete the files the flashable zip adds with TWRP or some other root file manager and restart.
>>
>>57171093
>having the play store on your phone
the first step to security and privacy is flashing a ROM that doesn't have that.
>>
>>57171093
>Why aren't you using DNSCrypt on Android, /g/?
Because it's simpler, easier, and even more secure to install Orbot from F-Droid and use Tor DNS servers on 127.0.0.1:5400.
And you don't need Pay Store.
>>
Btw, if a DNScrypt resolver isn't on the list, you can change the resolvers CSV file with root
>>
>>57171779
I have CM14, but I need the Play Services for chromecast and hangouts because MicroG is buggy and doesn't allow full chromecast support, and you have to use a modded version of an old hangouts apk in order to use hangouts, and only text works.

I'm not a big enough security freak to ditch google entirely, but I like to get as much security as I can even though I'm still tied to "the botnet".
>>
>>57172867
If you don't go all in, you have no reason to go at all.
>>
>>57172880
This is a JTRIG tier meme
Security wise yeah, it's useless
But more adoption means better support and better adoption overall, which means people will eventually go all in
>>
>>57175208
>Security wise yeah, it's useless
Against somewhat serious state actors, of course, this is a hindrance to your skillfull skiddie or to minor state actors
>>
>>57171237

but autism is an apt insult for 2016
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.