[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been awhile >Verizon shill thread I am a Verizon shill.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 354634573.png (911KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
354634573.png
911KB, 1024x576px
Been awhile

>Verizon shill thread

I am a Verizon shill. I'll answer your questions as best I can without giving away information that leads to my shit canning.

Pixel launched today to a spattering of applause. Cannot say I like the damn thing. It is like the fucking LG phones and takes 4 fucking minutes of 'updates' before it even allows you to input any information or blitz through the set up.
>>
File: tmp_16199-1476109686823724530634.png (720KB, 1000x1418px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16199-1476109686823724530634.png
720KB, 1000x1418px
I'm still grandfathered on Unlimited data I use like 60GB a month. If I want to upgrade my phone is my only option to buy a device from a third party? I have a G5 at the moment but the lack of the root is really making me want to switch to something else.
>>
File: 41351.gif (4MB, 324x267px) Image search: [Google]
41351.gif
4MB, 324x267px
>>57170303
Nope

You can upgrade with Device Payment like everyone else. Basically we take the retail price of the device and divide it by 24 months. Usually around $28ish for the high end phones. This doesn't create a contract beyond the promise to pay the retail price.

For your plan it is a flat addition of the monthly payments. Still a lot more forgiving then straight out purchase. Everyone else gets a discount to their line access making it nearly on par if not a smidge cheaper then a 2yr agreement.

Just keep your usage below 100gb. Those using that much and above are simply being disconnected from Verizon.
>>
>>57170330
Didn't know about the 100GB thing.

Thanks I'll look into that.
>>
>>57170365
We have been steadily increasing the price of unlimited over the last year. It is like $60 more then it was 14 months ago. People who use your amount aren't the problem. It is faggots blowing 200gb's and running their apartment complexes off their Verizon mifi's that are the real problem.

Still you can walk into any corporate store tomorrow and get a new phone for like $20-70 depending on the tax of the phone itself.
>>
What's it like being a wagecuck with no union or proper benefits?

t. A Verizon landline rep
>>
>>57170330
So it's better to do the payment plan over buying all at once? I've bought my last three phones at full price, didn't think there was a price difference.
>>
File: 1475877536543.gif (2MB, 420x428px) Image search: [Google]
1475877536543.gif
2MB, 420x428px
>>57170407
>wagecuck
Higher then my bosses and my commision, even after being gang raped and fucking sodomized to be left a bloodied fucking ruined asshole gushing blood and semen from my ravaged poop chute, is very godamn comfortable.

You union cucks accomplished nothing. FIOS is shit and your leaders folded. No one else cares.

>>57170421
Literally the same price within $3. The entire point of device payment is to lowever the cost of line access. Essentially Verizon wants to stop being a phone provider and instead become a service providers.

We've built the network yet we are spending a fucking ton on servicing people's phones and warranty issues and returns and complaints about system updates fucking up everything. Even if Apple or Samsung fuck the poodle. We are the face that people know and send the hordes to complain against.

Verizon wants to provide the network AND if you want it. A phone at full retail, we will simply carry the cost for 2 years. IF you want to buy the phone through us. We don't give a shit.
>>
>>57170442
If they want to solely be a service, then why the fuck do they still control updates on Android? Why do they hold everything up?
>>
>>57170456
Contracts. Verizons makes money on phones but we are trying to shift the responsibility of shit going wrong to the manufactures. You would not believe the fucking asspain Note 7 has caused.

If I could I would find the President of Samsung and beat his fucking head in with a godamn pipe for all the anguish he has caused us. 30% of all the work we have done over the past few months has been returning/exchanging/transferring/customer support because of Note 7.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.