[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loyal iPhonefag here Convince me why I shouldn't get the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1887.jpg (11KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1887.jpg
11KB, 284x177px
Loyal iPhonefag here

Convince me why I shouldn't get the iPhone 7 for my next phone
>>
>>57159410
You're not an homosexual.
>>
>>57159422
Well op is a fag.
>>
>>57159410
Next year is the 10yr anniversary isn't it? If so get that one, there are no real changes between 6 and 7 to justify a purchase. do what you want no one really cares.
>>
>>57159410
Just do what makes you happy, you don't need the approval of autists on /g/. By all means take our opinions into account but at the end of the day do what you want, we don't care.
>>
>>57159459
This
>>
Get an SE instead.
>>
>>57159410
if you can live with bluetooth earphones or using adaptors, it's one of the better phones out this year,
>>
>>57159410
If you're happy with iPhone, use it. Some people like to eat shit, some people have sex with people of a same sex. I don't bothered about them as long as they don't foist their habits on me.
>>
>>57159410

Get the iPhone 7 Plus or whatever it's called. That way you will have a much greater chance of dying when you swallow it and kys.
>>
>>57159410
Nothing on it fits your dick quite as well as that 3.5mm headphone jack
>>
>>57159410
Aside from the water resistant design just download iOS 10 on your 6s. If you want the full experience buy a lifeproof case for that bitch.
>>
Not being a consumerist whore and putting the money in to something useful like stocks, land, or property.
>>
>>57159495
that says more about the sad state of phones than it does about the iPhone
>>
>>57159486
This. It's the only good iPhone right now.
>>
>>57159410

i don't care about your purchase decisions, do what you want with what little money you have.
>>
>>57159410
>brand loyalty
why? they have no loyalty towards you.
they see you as nothing but a cow for them to squeeze every penny out of until you're dead
>>
why do you want me to convince you? Fucking attentionwhore.
>>
File: _800x800__1397648867.jpg (311KB, 800x780px) Image search: [Google]
_800x800__1397648867.jpg
311KB, 800x780px
>convince me
You are saying that as if you think you have any significance or relevance to anyone on this board, such that your preferences and opinions have any value whatsoever.

But you don't have any significance or relevance.
And your preferences and opinions don't even measure up to a pile of cow dung on a dirt road to anyone here.

Since we all already know this and are aware of this,
what's the true purpose of this thread then OP?
>>
>>57159422
He confessed to be a loyal iPhone fan. He IS an homosexual.
>>
>>57159410

>loyal
>to a corportate megastructure

so, how's that love life goin', OP?
>>
>>57159410
Because there are reports flooding in now that, just like the Note7, the new iPhone7's are bursting into flames. Seriously, google now.
>>
>>57165180
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-20/apple-stocks-sinks-are-reports-iphone-7-bursting-flames

Holy shit he's not even shitposting.

apple BTFO
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.